When they come for your Guns

Last edited:
What do you think will happen?
Nothing I can do, AND ALL THE BRAVE GUN TOTTING MILITIAS, they were nowhere to be found when government started repossessing tens of millions of homes from American families while bailing out banks for the tax money. Nothing I can do alone at all, other than make my speeches, and as I watch myself being ignored, I can only wonder what are they moaning about: the solution is very simple - organize to hold a referendum on US government:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNchoEf6BM]Liberating humanity Part 6 - SOLUTION, the plan to liberate the nation and the world. - YouTube[/ame]

Thankfully, the one single thing we can be certain of is they wont be coming for our guns.

100,000 Connecticut residents were, by law, told to register their "assault" rifles.

ALmost all 100,000 said, "FUCK YOU!!"

Newspaper Writer in CT Calls for the 100,000 Residents Who Refused to Register their Guns to be Arrested - Firearm Ban & Recent Events - Long Island Firearms

Dollar to a thousand stale donuts says they dont go and arrest these people.

All this nonsense is just a way to avert attention from that incompetent slob who (unfortunately) currently inhabits the White House.

No one is "coming for your guns". My God, there would be civil unrest like you've never imagined.....

Thankfully, the one single thing we can be certain of is they wont be coming for our guns.

100,000 Connecticut residents were, by law, told to register their "assault" rifles.

1. See my post above and 2. the "FUCK YOU!!" men lose their toughness as quick as roosters once the shit hits the fan.

I do not believe it will happen. If it does I will show them the paperwork from the police about the burglary.

California Department of Justice agents sweep Fresno, Clovis for illegal guns | Crime | FresnoBee.com

California Department of Justice agents sweep Fresno, Clovis for illegal guns

By Jim Guy

The Fresno BeeNovember 16, 2013

The sign in the window warned burglars that the homeowner owned a handgun and would use it in self-defense. The state agents knocking on the door were there to confiscate the weapon.

The agents are part of the California Department of Justice's Armed Prohibited Persons System (APPS), a program that takes firearms from people barred from owning them. The law says that group can include ex-felons and people deemed to be mentally unstable.

Often arriving in SUVs and dressed in black tactical uniforms, the teams regularly sweep through California cities with a list of names and addresses.

Newspaper Writer in CT Calls for the 100,000 Residents Who Refused to Register their Guns to be Arrested - Firearm Ban & Recent Events - Long Island Firearms

All this nonsense is just a way to avert attention from that incompetent slob who (unfortunately) currently inhabits the White House.

No one is "coming for your guns". My God, there would be civil unrest like you've never imagined.....
Albiet they are trying...

I do not believe it will happen. If it does I will show them the paperwork from the police about the burglary.

Bingo! The Sheriff where I live is a good friend of mine and we have talked about this at great length. As he tells it (1) He would never enforce such an order, regardless of where it came from and (2) if, in fact, this were to ever happen, he would resign first.

As I told him - I have 260 acres. Good luck finding the hole that they were buried in AFTER they were stolen......

Last edited:

You know, I carried a gun every day - 7 days a week, 365 days a year for 22 years while in the Army. I used it on a few occasions in Eastern Europe. I do NOT carry now for the simple fact that it is a pain in the ass. However, I DID get a CCW - because the "law" mandated that I should in order to carry concealed. Big Deal. I "MIGHT" carry once or twice a year but I ALWAYS carry when I'm out on my property.

I have heard this "confiscation" thing since the time of Bill Clinton and, as of yet, it hasn't happened - nor do I expect it to happen. Here's why:

The left are cowards. Always have been. They run from a fight every time. They understand, full well, that in order to attempt confiscation - they will have to go "all in", It will mean that tyranny has taken over; that a dictatorship has been established. The american MEN in this country will not allow their firearms to be taken. It simply will not happen. Believe it or not - MOST American men on the right - are still fighters. Visions of King George will return to their heads and they WILL stand up. This goes for Cops as well as GI's.

And face it....would YOU want to be the one going to someone's home to confiscate that .308? Me either. Body armor won't do you a hill of beans good against that. And yes, I understand that the homeowner WILL lose. But do you want to be the first one he shoots? HAHA!! Me either! :nono:

California Department of Justice agents sweep Fresno, Clovis for illegal guns | Crime | FresnoBee.com

By Jim Guy

The sign in the window warned burglars that the homeowner owned a handgun and would use it in self-defense. The state agents knocking on the door were there to confiscate the weapon.

The agents are part of the California Department of Justice's Armed Prohibited Persons System (APPS), a program that takes firearms from people barred from owning them. The law says that group can include ex-felons and people deemed to be mentally unstable.

Often arriving in SUVs and dressed in black tactical uniforms, the teams regularly sweep through California cities with a list of names and addresses.

There is nothing wrong with police confiscating guns from criminals and insane people, but they have expanded the definition of what constitutes mental illness.

Meanwhile, there are no sweeps through the cities where gang members live. There are no sweeps through illegal alien neighborhoods in California, where they make up the majority of people.

For years, the gangs have ruled areas of the cities while illegal aliens own the border. What happens there? Unarmed guards at the border and politicians looking the other way in gang infested areas. Much easier to go knocking on doors of the average citizens and taking guns because ex-military or people with Ron Paul bumper stickers are considered dangerous. Border security supporters are now enemies. Obama said that himself. I guess they are afraid to go after the really dangerous criminals, but taking guns from homeowners who want to protect their families is liking taking candy from a baby. Yea, good going.

Why don't politicians ever want to get at the root of problems? The gangs roam free and they don't even admit there is a problem, let alone address it.

Last edited:

By Jim Guy

There is nothing wrong with police confiscating guns from criminals and insane people, but they have expanded the definition of what constitutes mental illness.

Meanwhile, there are no sweeps through the cities where gang members live. There are no sweeps through illegal alien neighborhoods in California, where they make up the majority of people.

For years, the gangs have ruled areas of the cities while illegal aliens own the border. What happens there? Unarmed guards at the border and politicians looking the other way in gang infested areas. Much easier to go knocking on doors of the average citizens and taking guns because ex-military or people with Ron Paul bumper stickers are considered dangerous. Border security supporters are now enemies. Obama said that himself. I guess they are afraid to go after the really dangerous criminals, but taking guns from homeowners who want to protect their families is liking taking candy from a baby. Yea, good going.

Why don't politicians ever want to get at the root of problems? The gangs roam free and they don't even admit there is a problem, let alone address it.

Excellent point! These gangs have been growing in numbers for more years that I can imagine. They are well armed and know how to kill. In LA for example they have hundreds of cops that work on "gang task forces" - yet the problem only escalates. Same for New York, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Nashville - and every other metropolitan area in the US.

Let's have the "police" confiscate the weapons from the Gangs and have ICE stop the flow of illegal weapons into the US BEFORE we start considering confiscation from law-abiding citizens.

You know, I carried a gun every day - 7 days a week, 365 days a year for 22 years while in the Army. I used it on a few occasions in Eastern Europe. I do NOT carry now for the simple fact that it is a pain in the ass. However, I DID get a CCW - because the "law" mandated that I should in order to carry concealed. Big Deal. I "MIGHT" carry once or twice a year but I ALWAYS carry when I'm out on my property.

I have heard this "confiscation" thing since the time of Bill Clinton and, as of yet, it hasn't happened - nor do I expect it to happen. Here's why:

The left are cowards. Always have been. They run from a fight every time. They understand, full well, that in order to attempt confiscation - they will have to go "all in", It will mean that tyranny has taken over; that a dictatorship has been established. The american MEN in this country will not allow their firearms to be taken. It simply will not happen. Believe it or not - MOST American men on the right - are still fighters. Visions of King George will return to their heads and they WILL stand up. This goes for Cops as well as GI's.

And face it....would YOU want to be the one going to someone's home to confiscate that .308? Me either. Body armor won't do you a hill of beans good against that. And yes, I understand that the homeowner WILL lose. But do you want to be the first one he shoots? HAHA!! Me either! :nono:
Agreed. No problem with anything you wrote...AS an aside? Here's a tidbit for you and one that will make the Gun-grabbers blood BOIL...

Florida Sheriffs Promise to Protect Second Amendment Rights

https://www.flsheriffs.org/uploads/FLSheriffs2ndAmendmentProcl_2013v3.pdf

Florida Sheriffs Association

Proclamation 2013-1

Support of Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

WHEREAS, the Florida Constitution in Article VIII, Section 1(d), created the Office of the Sheriff and invested the Sheriff with certain powers necessary to carry out his or her duties to serve and protect the public; and

WHEREAS, Sheriffs are charged with the public trust and are sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States, which guarantees the right to bear arms; and

WHEREAS, the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution assures the right of the people to keep and bear arms; and

WHEREAS, Florida Sheriffs have continually supported the rights guaranteed under the Constitution of the United States, including the right to bear arms, and Florida Sheriffs affirm they will not assist, support, or condone any unconstitutional infringement of that right;

NOW, THEREFORE BE IT PROCLAIMED, that on this 29th day of January 2012 at the Winter Conference in Destin, Florida, the Florida Sheriffs Association publicly acknowledges and reiterates its support for the rights provided by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Agreed. No problem with anything you wrote...AS an aside? Here's a tidbit for you and one that will make the Gun-grabbers blood BOIL...

Proclamation 2013-1

WHEREAS, the Florida Constitution in Article VIII, Section 1(d), created the Office of the Sheriff and invested the Sheriff with certain powers necessary to carry out his or her duties to serve and protect the public; and

WHEREAS, Sheriffs are charged with the public trust and are sworn to uphold the Constitution of the United States, which guarantees the right to bear arms; and

WHEREAS, the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution assures the right of the people to keep and bear arms; and

WHEREAS, Florida Sheriffs have continually supported the rights guaranteed under the Constitution of the United States, including the right to bear arms, and Florida Sheriffs affirm they will not assist, support, or condone any unconstitutional infringement of that right;

NOW, THEREFORE BE IT PROCLAIMED, that on this 29th day of January 2012 at the Winter Conference in Destin, Florida, the Florida Sheriffs Association publicly acknowledges and reiterates its support for the rights provided by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Indeed. I have heard that the majority of Sheriffs Departments around the country have signed on to that same proclamation and I deeply respect them for that.

Proclamation 2013-1

Indeed. I have heard that the majority of Sheriffs Departments around the country have signed on to that same proclamation and I deeply respect them for that.
As do I.

Forum List

Back