When Trump asks for more border funding tonight......will Americans trust what he says?

How awesome is it that we have a president who uses the bully pulpit to expose the fake news narrative on illegals. The Washington establishment and fake news media are about to get ripped a new one tonight. :eusa_clap:

That is where Trumps constantly lying and lack of credibility weakens him

He has lost the bully pulpit

And your lies? You're a hypocrite. Find proof that Trump molested his kids as you asserted.
I never heard anyone say he molested kids, but we know he did "peek":

The allegations about Donald Trump and Miss Teen contestants

Trump said:

Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting, I want to make sure that everything is good.

You know, the dresses. ‘Is everyone okay?’ You know, they're standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.

r
I have seen many Presidents appeal to the American people on important issues. Reagan was a master at facing the camera and taking his case directly to the people

Trump is doing it tonight.

Will an American public, accustomed to his constant lies buy in to what he is telling them or will they think it is just Trump being Trump?

The American public is a lot smarter than you are.

They will find out how many billions these illegals cost them every year and realize that the wall will prevent them from coming into the US and save us billions. They will also be glad to know if illegals can't get in there will be no more anchor babies.

Oh and I'm sure many don't know there are 22 million illegals in this country. Twenty two million law breakers. I'm sure they will be delighted to know that little factoid.

They will also be told how many Americans are killed by illegals every year. Illegals who are deported time and time again only to slip into the US once again and how many thousands get across the border every month without getting caught.

Oh and I hope he talks about the drugs that make it across our porous border each and every day as well.

Its common sense which you appear to have none of.

I hope the President lays out every fact for the citizens of America.

Last edited:
I have seen many Presidents appeal to the American people on important issues. Reagan was a master at facing the camera and taking his case directly to the people

Will an American public, accustomed to his constant lies buy in to what he is telling them or will they think it is just Trump being Trump?

For some Americans to be able to trust someone, that someone must have set a precedent for trustworthiness in the past. The Orange Virus has never set said precedence, so no trust is required.

How awesome is it that we have a president who uses the bully pulpit to expose the fake news narrative on illegals. The Washington establishment and fake news media are about to get ripped a new one tonight. :eusa_clap:

That is where Trumps constantly lying and lack of credibility weakens him

He has lost the bully pulpit

And your lies? You're a hypocrite. Find proof that Trump molested his kids as you asserted.
I never heard anyone say he molested kids, but we know he did "peek":

The allegations about Donald Trump and Miss Teen contestants

Trump said:

Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it. You know, I'm inspecting, I want to make sure that everything is good.

You know, the dresses. ‘Is everyone okay?’ You know, they're standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.

But your boy did say it. Don't deflect.

I don't believe a word from that man's mouth.

He's lied over and over and over again looking for flimsy ways to get around the congress and the will of the people.

I watched the bush boy and his lie campaign about Iraq in 2002 and 2003. Most of us knew it was all lies but he got his war anyway because he was "the decider."

Look how that turned out.

Even if he tries it, he will be quickly taken to court where he will have to prove his words and there's no way he can. The facts and reality just aren't on his side.

This isn't a dictatorship. We have 3 separate branches of government. trump can't do whatever he wants without having to answer for it.

People who support him will buy in to what he says. People who don't, won't. It's that simple.

Case and point, you've already made up your mind.

Correct, and just as Nancy Pelosi told the head of DHS that she didn't care about her facts and just as Representative Guitterez walked out of the room when he was presented with facts, Democrats around the country will ignore any facts when it comes to this or any other subject.

I hope Trump declares a national emergency has the military build the damn fence that Congress has voted yes on TWICE in the last 15 years and tells the courts to go to hell when they stupidly say Trump can't do what the law allows. It's time to simply start ignoring Democrats. I mean do you consult with your children about adult matters?

Democrats refuse to accept alternative facts regardless of how many times republicans present them

FIrst, both parties lie plenty

Second , it's obvious that you are a Republican parodying a Democrat, kudos

Third, of course anyone can look the figures concerning illegal immigration across the border and the associated costs up for themselves and simply see if DHS is lying or not.
WRONG

Trying to say everyone does it does not justify the sheer magnitude and volume of Trumps lies

To the point where any facts he presents are presumed to be lies

This is just stupid.

Trump, like AOC, is simply fact checked more than the usual politicians.

They all lie, I work in the Pentagon and deal with these people on a daily basis. THey are ALL liars. I've even said on multiple occasions that yes Trump lies too, but in the case of the situation on our southern border, it is the Democrats who are lying to the American people .

That you are incapable of admitting such tells me that this conversation between us is concluded.
No other politician has ever lied as often as trump

Correct, and just as Nancy Pelosi told the head of DHS that she didn't care about her facts and just as Representative Guitterez walked out of the room when he was presented with facts, Democrats around the country will ignore any facts when it comes to this or any other subject.

I hope Trump declares a national emergency has the military build the damn fence that Congress has voted yes on TWICE in the last 15 years and tells the courts to go to hell when they stupidly say Trump can't do what the law allows. It's time to simply start ignoring Democrats. I mean do you consult with your children about adult matters?

Democrats refuse to accept alternative facts regardless of how many times republicans present them

Third, of course anyone can look the figures concerning illegal immigration across the border and the associated costs up for themselves and simply see if DHS is lying or not.
WRONG

Trying to say everyone does it does not justify the sheer magnitude and volume of Trumps lies

This is just stupid.

They all lie, I work in the Pentagon and deal with these people on a daily basis. THey are ALL liars. I've even said on multiple occasions that yes Trump lies too, but in the case of the situation on our southern border, it is the Democrats who are lying to the American people .

That you are incapable of admitting such tells me that this conversation between us is concluded.
Drumpf is an apex liar that will set a record on lying that no one will even come close to tying or surpassing. Dude lies every time he breathes.

Pres.Trump hasn't lied to the American people while in office.

So there is no reason to think he will lie tonight or any other night. ... :cool:

Really?

Why is he demanding, lying and blackmailing the American people to get our tax dollars to pay for it?

Where's that check from Mexico to pay for the wall?

No, they won't believe him.

I'll bet 46% (the Trumpers) will agree, 46% (the dems) will call bullshit, and 8% won't watch the speech and don't care what politicians say (because it just encourages them, and they should all be in jail anyway)

I'm part of that 8%.

Not for the reasons you state.

Because I get insulted when anyone thinks I'm stupid enough to believe their blatant lies and I'm too lazy to find the honest facts for myself.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978.

Why is he demanding, lying and blackmailing the American people to get our tax dollars to pay for it?
Our awesome Pres.Trump is a very shrewd negotiator and will get the Wall built for America's security.

We are truly a blessed nation to have him as our ruler. ... :thup:

I'll bet 46% (the Trumpers) will agree, 46% (the dems) will call bullshit, and 8% won't watch the speech and don't care what politicians say (because it just encourages them, and they should all be in jail anyway)

I'm part of that 8%.

Because I get insulted when anyone thinks I'm stupid enough to believe their blatant lies and I'm too lazy to find the honest facts for myself.

Hear Hear.

I am proudly part of that 8%.

I cannot remember the last time I watched more than a few seconds of a live political speech. At least a decade.

WRONG

This is just stupid.

Well Trump isn't a politician and never has been. That's what you lefty loons keep forgetting.

I do agree that politicians lie each and every day.

WRONG

This is just stupid.

Well Trump isn't a politician and never has been. That's what you lefty loons keep forgetting.

Doesn’t excuse his blatant misleading of the American public.

WRONG

This is just stupid.

Which is why rational people distrusted Willy and Barry in addition to all other folks in the political class.

Illegal border crossings are down. Significantly.

In 2000, 1.6 million people were apprehended trying to cross the southern border into the United States. In 2001, 1.3 million were apprehended. In 2018? Less than 400,000. That’s not just a decline. It’s a significant decline.

It's honest facts like that, that will shred trump in any courtroom.

No judge is going to sit there and listen to any lawyer spew trump's lies. I would be seriously surprised if any lawyer would even agree to do that.

None of the facts prove that we're in a state of crisis or emergency or anything close to that.

No judge is going to allow trump to get away with this.

I wonder what republicans would do if a democratic president did this with say global climate change? They so quickly forget that what they allow one president to do, they allow all presidents afterward to do the same thing.

If by some miracle trump gets away with this. I sure hope that the next democratic president uses the same tactic to get real change for a real problem. Global climate change.

Last edited:

I'm part of that 8%.

Hear Hear.
Trump administration admitted today that they mislead on the claim there are terrorists at the border

Trump administration officials admit mistakes while trying to tie terrorism to southern border

I'd be worried about the ones no one knows about. Anyone who doesn't think they can get into the US across the Mexican border is a fool.

WRONG

This is just stupid.

Which is why rational people distrusted Willy and Barry in addition to all other folks in the political class.
Yet, Clinton and the Great Obama could go before the nation and make a plea to the vital interests of the people

Trump does not have that bully pulpit. He has used it to spread misinformation too many times

Illegal border crossings are down. Significantly.

In 2000, 1.6 million people were apprehended trying to cross the southern border into the United States. In 2001, 1.3 million were apprehended. In 2018? Less than 400,000. That’s not just a decline. It’s a significant decline.

It's honest facts like that, that will shred trump in any courtroom.

No judge is going to sit there and listen to any lawyer spew trump's lies. I would be seriously surprised if any lawyer would even agree to do that.

None of the facts prove that we're in a state of crisis or emergency or anything close to that.

No judge is going to allow trump to get away with this.

I wonder what republicans would do if a democratic president did this with say global climate change? They so quickly forget that what they allow one president to do, they allow all presidents afterward to do the same thing.

If by some miracle trump gets away with this. I sure hope that the next democratic president uses the same tactic to get real change or a real problem. Global climate change.

You're an idiot. I mean a complete moron.

" I don't want Trump to do this, but if he does I hope the next President does something just like it that I agree with"

If you actually had any principles, you would either oppose or not a President declaring a national emergency and doing what he/she thinks is best. But you are a typical Democrat in that you don't actually have any principles.

Plus you're stupid and don't even realize that 13 times Obama declared a national emergency and unilaterally did what he thought best to solve that national emergency, and nary a peep from anyone, why? Because the POTUS has that authority.

People who support him will buy in to what he says. People who don't, won't. It's that simple.

Case and point, you've already made up your mind.

WRONG

Nor does it allow him to lie to get a wall that the people and congress don't want.

It doesn't allow him to trash our constitution and our laws.

It doesn't justify anything he's doing.

However if a judge rules he can do this, that judge just ruled that a democratic president can do the same thing with global climate change or any other issue any future president chooses.

What trump is doing is blackmail. He's a child throwing a fit because he can't get what he wants. He's lying through his teeth because the people won't back down to his demands.

If the congress gives in, all they're doing is teaching him and future presidents that throwing a childish hissy fit and blackmailing does work. So we will be forced to endure the same behavior the next time trump doesn't get his way.

Forum List

Back