When Trump is re-elected in 2024 will Pelosi go for the 3peat?

If the dems have total control of both houses it would .....interesting
No way him getting elected to anything. Might even be in jail.
Lefties do like them some political prisoners eh? Yall sound just like the Hillary is going to jail buffoons
Never thought they would get her in jail. She is smart. Not sure if trump will go to jail, but stands a higher probability because he is stupid.

Lefties do like them some political prisoners eh? Yall sound just like the Hillary is going to jail buffoons
Never thought they would get her in jail. She is smart. Not sure if trump will go to jail, but stands a higher probability because he is stupid.
Not smart, protected. And you are correct that Trump is not protected.

It will be interesting to see Pence vs Trump in 2024. I am sure Trump hasn't forgot what his former VP did the day of January 6th.

Not smart, protected. And you are correct that Trump is not protected.
Not smart either. But, definitely running out of dumb asses to run interference for him. Pretty stupid on hiring lawyers too. Probably just a matter of time now, before he is interviewed by legal officials on any number of things and then it is all over. Being stupid and a chronic, possibly pathological liar has it's drawbacks when you are not president and cannot command stooges inside the system.

I just had a vision where Trump had been president for 22 years and congress was on its 745th impeachment attempt.
The more time the spend on impeachment is less damage they can do to this country.
IMO the impeachment is just a distraction. The real question is what are they doing behind the scenes? I heard that Biden is already up to 50 executive orders and and has opened the border.

We normally (have we EVER) jail political opponents because of the precedent it would set. If the Dems can do it though I have no doubt they would jail President Trump

It would be a mistake for President Trump to run in 2024. The times call for someone much more determined to crush The Democrat Party by whatever means necessary. No quarter; no prisoners.

I fear he just isn't cruel enough - we've been shown what it takes to win. Now the gloves have to come off. Learn from the practices of the left and improve upon them.

We normally (have we EVER) jail political opponents because of the precedent it would set. If the Dems can do it though I have no doubt they would jail President Trump
We have jailed people guilty of conspiracy. Have we ever failed to even try co-conspirators after jailing co-conspirator #1 and have all the proof to satisfy a jury and even the testimony of the co-conspirator that was sentenced and jail. At the time, an opinion (not supported by anything in the constitution) said you could not charge him while president. Did not help Spiro Agnew, only being a vice-president. Is being an X-president supposed to be an eternal get out of jail free card? Even the justice memo never mentioned that one. A criminal is a criminal, right?

Forum List

Back