Why Trump can't pardon himself if re-elected

The jury didn't know anything.
They were told by 2 lawyers on the jury that they could convict Trump, and so they did.
That is what they said in Shawshank.
1717364713595.gif

You don't know either.

We all only react to what is reported.

You react your way and I react my way.
Mine is a statement of provable fact. Thinking something, does not make it true.

Simple. Go to Law School, move to New York and prove it rigged. Otherwise, you're just running your mouth on the internet.
So are you. Running mourh with TDS.

Welcome to a Banana Republic.

And who are you to give orders??

Your TDS has you joining the left huh

Mine is a statement of provable fact. Thinking something, does not make it true.
Got a law degree? LOL

Your opinion is God?

Dont think so.

750.10 exact law and not 34 receipts. Only the exact law allows this. What is it?

They will have an especially tough time over an interlocutory appeal before sentencing, and even then not before the NYS court of appeals renders a decision.

The Supreme Court of the United States delineated the test for the availability of interlocutory appeals, called the collateral order doctrine, for United States federal courts in the case of Lauro Lines s.r.l. v. Chasser,[2] holding that under the relevant statute (28 U.S.C. § 1291) such an appeal would be permitted only if:

the matter appealed was conclusive on the issue presented;
the matter appealed was collateral to the merits; and
the matter appealed would be effectively unreviewable if immediate appeal were not allowed.
1,000% Ratty. Kudos

I know I was surprised to read that :)

And then there is this. Does this mean that if he leaves the U.S. he won't be allowed back in? (yeah tongue-in-cheek)

Here is a list of countries that don’t allow convicted felons to enter:​
  • China
  • Cuba
  • India
  • Iran
  • Israel
  • Japan
  • Kenya
  • Macau
  • New Zealand
  • South Africa
  • Taiwan
  • United Kingdom
  • United States
You know we DO though don't you?

1,000% Ratty. Kudos

Yes he can
No. He cannot. Constitution does not give legal authority. It has never been done, for that reason. That would be like having a king, instead of a President, and states would have no rights, whatsoever, as all local ordinances would be null and void at the discretion of the Prez.
Look it up.

He can vote. FL looks to the state of the conviction. NY says he can vote.
Nope. Look it up. Don't depend on word of mouth. See for yourself.

No. He cannot. Constitution does not give legal authority. It has never been done, for that reason. That would be like having a king, instead of a President, and states would have no rights, whatsoever, as all local ordinances would be null and void at the discretion of the Prez.
Look it up.
I looked it up
Article VI, Paragraph 2 of the U.S. Constitution is commonly referred to as the Supremacy Clause. It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

That won't help this country. Only eliminating democrat tyranny will rescue what remains of the United States.
I am not living under tyranny. You are just upset, the jury (who sat and listened and viewed all the evidence), found him guilty. Don't feel bad. Republicans are no longer the law and order party, many of them want an overhaul of the Constitution, changes in voting laws, and high ranking famous people protected from all that equal treatment stuff. Plus, they have become the biggest whining little crybabies, when they don't get their way. So, you aren't alone, just in the minority.

So rich felons can vote in Florida but poor ones can’t

Ohhh
Not if they're in jail for their crime in another state.

This is the way it works: If you're convicted of felony in another state and they do not imprison you then you can vote in Florida, which he can. I suppose it does benefit a majority of the wealthy.

I wonder if Trump will fire his attorney's since they had to in on the rigging, after all they helped pick the jury.
Too late to fire them. He simply won't pay them, but that is taken for granted by lawyers, dumb enough to work for him. Maybe that is why he usually gets shitty lawyers, or it could be, because he is guilty or in the wrong, so often.

Forum List

Back