Why Trump can't pardon himself if re-elected

apparently he can't pardon himself for state convictions.
i wonder, is this going to mean problems for his re-election?
STUPID!

The case was supposedly a felony but felonies cannot be tried in state courts. Why fatso Bragg thought otherwise.. maybe he is retarded...

What a mindless hack you are.. doesn't even bother you that THAT fact alone nullifies the damn verdict, at least in the mind of people who have common sense

Mine is a statement of provable fact. Thinking something, does not make it true.
Sorry to tell you that you don't know what is fact or fiction anymore, because we keep catching the media and Democrats lying to us. You can't trust most of the Republicans either.

How many hoaxes do you have to fall for before you wise up?

The Democrat Party is filled with communists.....and they have control of the media.
And they're blackmailing anyone who doesn't go along with them willingly.

How are they blackmailing people?

By tricking them into getting into compromising positions.
Member of congress goes to a party and some really good looking woman asks them if they want to f**k.
So they say sure.
Then they tell the DOJ and they get a visit from the FBI, and they tell them do what they're told or they'll release a story to the media about them f**king a 13 year old.
What do you think P Diddy was doing before the FBI raided his mansion??? Huh??
He was recording celebrities and members of congress screwing hookers.
P Diddy is doing the same exact crap that Jeffery Epstein was doing.
And they got the same racket going on over in Ukraine.
That's why a lot of these celebrities were visiting Ukraine.
Trump tried to put a stop to it, so the Democraps made up some shit about a phone call and impeached him over it.

Sorry to tell you that you don't know what is fact or fiction anymore, because we keep catching the media and Democrats lying to us. You can't trust most of the Republicans either.

How many hoaxes do you have to fall for before you wise up?

The Democrat Party is filled with communists.....and they have control of the media.
And they're blackmailing anyone who doesn't go along with them willingly.

How are they blackmailing people?

By tricking them into getting into compromising positions.
Member of congress goes to a party and some really good looking woman asks them if they want to f**k.
So they say sure.
Then they tell the DOJ and they get a visit from the FBI, and they tell them do what they're told or they'll release a story to the media about them f**king a 13 year old.
What do you think P Diddy was doing before the FBI raided his mansion??? Huh??
He was recording celebrities and members of congress screwing hookers.
P Diddy is doing the same exact crap that Jeffery Epstein was doing.
And they got the same racket going on over in Ukraine.
That's why a lot of these celebrities were visiting Ukraine.
Trump tried to put a stop to it, so the Democraps made up some shit about a phone call and impeached him over it.
Are you saying P Diddy was f**cking a 13 year old? Sounds like something out of Cheech and Chong, Coach Jo-Jo Bubba Jr, "How'd I know she was 13? Looked 15 to me, man. Couldn't you guy go back to electing public officials, as "good character" being a first requirement? Or do you have battered wife syndrome, just always going back for more, thinking they are always the same, simply because you always pick the same?

Are you saying P Diddy was f**cking a 13 year old? Sounds like something out of Cheech and Chong, Coach Jo-Jo Bubba Jr, "How'd I know she was 13? Looked 15 to me, man. Couldn't you guy go back to electing public officials, as "good character" being a first requirement? Or do you have battered wife syndrome, just always going back for more, thinking they are always the same, simply because you always pick the same?
P Diddy is a known pedophile.

Ask yourself why in the f**k would the FBI raid his home and not bother to charge him with anything.

I guess you haven't been paying attention to what's going on lately.

I don't blame you. You have other things to do, but I'm pretty much stuck at home baby-sitting my wife,

Another 25 million into Trump's war chest since the 54 million and its still growing... Trump pulled in more money in one weekend than Biden has in two months....
I think lawfare will be discarded by the dems after this backfire of all times...

Forum List

Back