Why Trump can't pardon himself if re-elected

Can in Florida. Desantis said Fuck you
So, The State of Florida has opted out of Reciprocity of action, between the states? I had not heard. So, if married in another state, you aren't married in Florida? How about your driver's license, your state college or high school diploma?

Judging by his over night contributions he doesn't need to vote...
Dollars don't vote. For Trump, they just pay legal bills, and lord knows he's go them.

that's not going to stop the gazillions of Americans who are now even more inclined to vote for Trump though.
IMG_6903.jpeg

So, The State of Florida has opted out of Reciprocity of action, between the states? I had not heard. So, if married in another state, you aren't married in Florida? How about your driver's license, your state college or high school diploma?
Telll me about Sanctuary cities and States that say illegals can vote.

Tell me about how they use tax payer dollars to hand out money to illegals without permission from congress?

New York and the left can go fuck themselves. Dont like go ahead and start another Civil War.

That falls under the US Constitution under reciprocity among the states. If you are a felon in one state, you are a felon in all states. If on probation, you don't get off probation, by moving to another state, and the state you move to, cannot pardon, if that is not the state, you were convicted in. It is unlikely, he will be voting this year.
You can shove that BS rigged felony up your ass.

You damn well know it was rigged.

Was a fucking misdomeaner charge under their law. Statue of limitations expired.

To date the specific charge allowing a Felony HAS NOT BEEN LAID OUT.

Welcome to 1930s GERMANY.

I did. Once Alan Dershowitz got in that courtroom so did he. Our judicial system is dead. It is now totally politicized. We will have more show trials, Stalinesque political persecutions and phony elections. America is no longer that shining city on a hill. It's a crumbling vomitorium in a sewer.
It became that the moment Vlad Putin helped Trump steal the election in 2016.

Telll me about Sanctuary cities and States that say illegals can vote.

Tell me about how they use tax payer dollars to hand out money to illegals without permission from congress?

New York and the left can go fuck themselves. Dont like go ahead and start another Civil War.
They have sanctuary cities in Florida? Oh, I see they don't. The don't have them in TN either, so I guess you are asking the wrong guy. I am aware, some misguided municipalities let them vote in local elections, but, not one single lawsuit filed in 2020 or 2022 over illegals being allowed to vote in Federal Elections. Personally, I would be fine with removing Sanctuary cities from the national electrical grid, and shutting down federal air traffic control into those cities. But, that's just me. I doubt if congress has the stomach for it.

You can shove that BS rigged felony up your ass.

You damn well know it was rigged.

Was a fucking misdomeaner charge under their law. Statue of limitations expired.

To date the specific charge allowing a Felony HAS NOT BEEN LAID OUT.

Welcome to 1930s GERMANY.
Simple. Go to Law School, move to New York and prove it rigged. Otherwise, you're just running your mouth on the internet.

Forum List

Back