When Trump says Obama left him with “broken” tests for a novel virus, do his supporters automatically believe it?

I have to know if the line is drawn somewhere when it comes to Trump’s low-effort bullshitting that doesn’t make any sense.

"The last administration left us nothing. We started off with bad, broken tests, and obsolete tests,” Trump asserted, prompting Acosta to jump in and ask: “You say ‘broken tests’ — it’s a new virus, so how could the tests be broken?”

Ummmm I don't see where the president named any single test.....I watched that presser and he was referring to the testing system....see how fake news works.....
Hey moron, they are talking about the Coronavirus so any mentioning of testing is relevant to that.
No they were not...Trump was answering a question about the availability of tests and Trump said what was quoted....he was not referring to a single test but the system to find one....for any virus....He followed up with Obama left the cupboards bare....very irresponsible reporting of what took place....I watched it live....
Trump ad libs way too much.
Yeah i agree with that...
Trump has to master the art of suppressing his desire to insult when it is not within the essence of the discussion.
He's a New Yorker.....:dunno:

I have to know if the line is drawn somewhere when it comes to Trump’s low-effort bullshitting that doesn’t make any sense.

when Trump says jump, trumptards say how high, while calling non jumpers sheep.
and we will be jumping into the poll booth to reelect him commie ! vote dem vote china !

"The last administration left us nothing. We started off with bad, broken tests, and obsolete tests,” Trump asserted, prompting Acosta to jump in and ask: “You say ‘broken tests’ — it’s a new virus, so how could the tests be broken?”

Ummmm I don't see where the president named any single test.....I watched that presser and he was referring to the testing system....see how fake news works.....
Hey moron, they are talking about the Coronavirus so any mentioning of testing is relevant to that.
No they were not...Trump was answering a question about the availability of tests and Trump said what was quoted....he was not referring to a single test but the system to find one....for any virus....He followed up with Obama left the cupboards bare....very irresponsible reporting of what took place....I watched it live....
Lol what the absolute fuck? You people will say anything. You and I both know he was talking about COVID. There wouldn’t be any other reason for Trump to be talking about tests. Even if he was taking about “other tests”, what fucking difference does it make talking about it?
Easy easy don't blow a gasket.....sorry if the truth bites so hard....your story has been twisted by Acosta...I watched the entire presser and your link is a lie.....or at best twisted....

and we will be jumping into the poll booth to reelect him commie ! vote dem vote china !
and if you fail because there is no perfect storm then you will claim that billions of illegals voted against your favorite retard.

If Trump said it, that's good enough for me. ... :thup:
I am voting for Trump.
I don't need him to make quips; he just has to keep MAGA.
The bottom line is we all know who we're voting for.
Right he’s doing a beautiful job of that. The evidence is all around us!
It is...people are still buying houses and moving into my neighborhood.

As far as C19 and China, I'm sure Biden and Obama will send them $150B to kill more people.

Trump ad libs way too much.
Yeah i agree with that...
Trump has to master the art of suppressing his desire to insult when it is not within the essence of the discussion.
He's a New Yorker.....:dunno:
Yawka!

Why not?

You Progressives want us to believe that it is President Donald Trump's fault that we didn't have tens of millions of the tests on hand, ready for use, all across the country.

Why not?

You Progressives want us to believe that it is President Donald Trump's fault that we didn't have tens of millions of the tests on hand, ready for use, all across the country.
The problem wasn’t that they didn’t readily exist. The problem is that he had plenty of time to fix that problem but he still did jack shit.

What would the TDS left do without Media Matters? The President was making a point that the Obama administration left the U.S. without the ability or the tools to fight a global pandemic. Why is it such a big deal?
What came first?
[1] Media Matters?
[2] Mental illness?

Why not?

The problem wasn’t that they didn’t readily exist. The problem is that he had plenty of time to fix that problem but he still did jack shit.
Why spend Tax dollars on something we never needed if China didn't infect the world?

I find a lot of similarities between Trump and Obama. Both very narcissistic, respond to and all criticism and they blame their predecessor. So more than likely Trump supporters are very similar to Obama supporters on this one.

Why not?

Don't worry president Trump will fix the rest of the problems he inherited from Obama in his 2nd term.

and if you fail because there is no perfect storm then you will claim that billions of illegals voted against your favorite retard.
lol ! we already know illegals vote dem ! but make no mistake commie we are coming out to vote in record numbers ! we are not going to let chicom shills and killers of the unborn [you people are absolutely evil and disgusting] take the WH .

Forum List

Back