When Trump says Obama left him with “broken” tests for a novel virus, do his supporters automatically believe it?

I have to know if the line is drawn somewhere when it comes to Trump’s low-effort bullshitting that doesn’t make any sense.

"The last administration left us nothing. We started off with bad, broken tests, and obsolete tests,” Trump asserted, prompting Acosta to jump in and ask: “You say ‘broken tests’ — it’s a new virus, so how could the tests be broken?”

Ummmm I don't see where the president named any single test.....I watched that presser and he was referring to the testing system....see how fake news works.....
I remember about 2 months ago Fauci said a few million tests were defective.
Um again, the testing did not exist before.
It was the testing system that was in place. Geesh. We have to spell everything out to you.

I have to know if the line is drawn somewhere when it comes to Trump’s low-effort bullshitting that doesn’t make any sense.

Why not?

You Progressives want us to believe that it is President Donald Trump's fault that we didn't have tens of millions of the tests on hand, ready for use, all across the country.
The problem wasn’t that they didn’t readily exist. The problem is that he had plenty of time to fix that problem but he still did jack shit.
tests for an unknown virus before the virus 1st appeared ?

when Trump says jump, trumptards say how high, while calling non jumpers sheep.
and we will be jumping into the poll booth to reelect him commie ! vote dem vote china !
and if you fail because there is no perfect storm then you will claim that billions of illegals voted against your favorite retard.
lol ! we already know illegals vote dem ! but make no mistake commie we are coming out to vote in record numbers ! we are not going to let chicom shills and killers of the unborn [you people are absolutely evil and disgusting] take the WH .
ok. yell at that cloud.

"The last administration left us nothing. We started off with bad, broken tests, and obsolete tests,” Trump asserted, prompting Acosta to jump in and ask: “You say ‘broken tests’ — it’s a new virus, so how could the tests be broken?”

Ummmm I don't see where the president named any single test.....I watched that presser and he was referring to the testing system....see how fake news works.....
It was the testing system that was in place. Geesh. We have to spell everything out to you.
You’re just making shit up as you go along.

Why not?

You Progressives want us to believe that it is President Donald Trump's fault that we didn't have tens of millions of the tests on hand, ready for use, all across the country.
The problem wasn’t that they didn’t readily exist. The problem is that he had plenty of time to fix that problem but he still did jack shit.
The tests were invented before it came to the US. Chinese scientists aren’t stupid even if you want to pretend they are.

Why would the US have tests for a virus that was in the testing stage and was never supposed to leave a lab?

Why would the US have tests for a virus that was in the testing stage and was never supposed to leave a lab?
Again, you’re just making shit up.

Why not?

The tests were invented before it came to the US. Chinese scientists aren’t stupid even if you want to pretend they are.
So we knew about this virus?
A virus that can't be defeated?
We spent money creating a test for a virus that no one had a cure for?

Did you notice the "?".

Why not?

Oh lort, are you really this dense? The testing system was set up only to be run by the cdc labs. No private ventures allowed.
Plus it was depleted of swabs, etc.

Why not?

Oh lort, are you really this dense? The testing system was set up only to be run by the cdc labs. No private ventures allowed.
That seems more likely to be the case.
How much do we spend on tests for viruses created by hostile nations?
Why did China give us the recipe?

Why not?

Why are you just making shit up? Treating the virus meant treating the symptoms. The other purpose of the test was to isolate those who had it. Stop trying to be clever lol. It doesn’t work.

Did you notice the "?".
I noticed your false premise in a dumb question.

Why not?

Why are you just making shit up? Treating the virus meant treating the symptoms. The other purpose of the test was to isolate those who had it. Stop trying to be clever lol. It doesn’t work.
Stop being an ideologue.
I don't know ho long the US knew China was working on this virus and why.
Was it a cooperative effort?

Why not?

They did have to supply a sample of the virus (or the chemistry, or whatever they call it) to be able to create the tests from, along with the reagents used to create the tests. And some reagents they did supply were defective.

Did you notice the "?".
You mean you're too uneducated to think about what this situation looks like from 30K feet?
Aren't you at all interested how our 2 government interact?

Why not?

They did have to supply a sample of the virus (or the chemistry, or whatever they call it) to be able to create the tests from, along with the reagents used to create the tests. And some reagents they did supply were defective.
When do you think we first had the sample?

Did you notice the "?".
You mean you're too uneducated to think about what this situation looks like from 30K feet?
You’re making up shit about the virus. You aren’t stating facts.

Did you notice the "?".
You’re making up shit about the virus. You aren’t stating facts.
Au contra...I don't know anything at all about the virus. That's why I'm asking questions.
You're too busy being a Liberal to use your brain.

Why not?

When do you think we first had the sample?
This is dated Feb 9-
The CCP also withheld live virus samples from the international medical community for weeks, despite urgent pleas. Many suspect that the CCP continues to downplay the spread of the coronavirus by underreporting infections and deaths, especially given the shortages of test kits and the communications blackout in central China.
!

Forum List

Back