When Trump wins again in 2020

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Will the regular libbies finally realize that their media channels peddle total nonsense, like "Hillary has a 97% chance to win election according to Moody Analytics, the most accurate predictor of Presidential elections."

I've never seen these people so unhinged.

They are banning all conservative voices from social media and from everywhere they can put their hands on.....like there is no tomorrow. They trully are mentally deranged! totally desperate ....they think that by doing that they will somehow get the upper hand in the situation!

Got news for them......they will lose this war!

Donald Trump will win again!:clap::clap::clap:

Will the regular libbies finally realize that their media channels peddle total nonsense, like "Hillary has a 97% chance to win election according to Moody Analytics, the most accurate predictor of Presidential elections."

Still on Hillary? Well I suppose the Trump supporters have to have something to cling to since his administration is
in full dumpster fire mode barely a year after it took office. :)

There were a lot of factors breaking his way in his 2016 victory. And he still barely squeaked it out.
Assuming he makes it to 2020, my guess is he will not run or be so weak at that point, he'll be
primaried by all comers on the Republican side. Give it a little time. He might have the edge in
fund raising, but I expect that will change if the indictments keep coming and if the rats keep jumping
off the White House ship.

How can he run after he's been impeached or otherwise removed from office?

If he makes it to the midterms, he'll be lucky. And shame on us if he does.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 2/16 - 3/1 -- 41.2 55.2 -14.0
Economist/YouGov 2/25 - 2/27 1296 RV 44 53 -9
Reuters/Ipsos 2/23 - 2/27 1651 A 40 56 -16
Rasmussen Reports 2/27 - 3/1 1500 LV 49 50 -1
Gallup 2/19 - 2/25 1500 A 39 56 -17
USA Today/Suffolk 2/20 - 2/24 1000 RV 38 60 -22
CNN 2/20 - 2/23 909 RV 39 56 -17
Marist 2/20 - 2/21 819 RV 40 53 -13
Harvard-Harris 2/16 - 2/19 1934 RV 45 55 -10
Quinnipiac 2/16 - 2/19 1249 RV 37 58 -21
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

It has been a year since any poll at all gave the treasonous fat senile old orange clown a positive rating. I don't see that changing at all, ever. And President Pence will be beat by anyone that the Dems put up that has any credibility at all.

Still on Hillary? Well I suppose the Trump supporters have to have something to cling to since his administration is
in full dumpster fire mode barely a year after it took office. :)

There were a lot of factors breaking his way in his 2016 victory. And he still barely squeaked it out.
Assuming he makes it to 2020, my guess is he will not run or be so weak at that point, he'll be
primaried by all comers on the Republican side. Give it a little time. He might have the edge in
fund raising, but I expect that will change if the indictments keep coming and if the rats keep jumping
off the White House ship.

What indictments? You eman all of those that have nothing to do with Trump?

Why don't you give up this sock account and go back to what you were spewing? We all know who you are!

Forum List

Back