When was the last time congress passed a conservative piece of legislation?

Maybe the conservatives can pass a bill promoting bigger tax cuts for two parent families( mother & father). Have children and remain with the father =more money.

Promote the family!!! That is conservative!!

No, targeted tax cuts are a liberal idea used for social engineering.

Don't we want stronger families?

The crying drunk, the thirsty wanna be, and turtle boy? Sure, they have everybody shaking in their boots.

Hell yea!! With these tough SOB'S on our side we will continue to march through liberals like sherman through georgia!!

Take that liberal swines!!

OK, but could you wait a minute so I can stop laughing, and catch my breath first?

The terrific trio will turn your laughter quickly to tears my friend!! YOU have been WARNED!!

Oh I know. Here's what happened last time Rubio had to get rough.

No wonder the Terrific trio of terror has the liberals running for cover. YOU are reduced to videos to comfort you, while WE have the Titans of terror on our side. When we won the 2014 mid term we took no prisoners!!

There were no prisoners to take. Nobody showed up but a few right wingers. That's the only reason you won anything.

Hell yea!! With these tough SOB'S on our side we will continue to march through liberals like sherman through georgia!!

Take that liberal swines!!

OK, but could you wait a minute so I can stop laughing, and catch my breath first?

The terrific trio will turn your laughter quickly to tears my friend!! YOU have been WARNED!!

Oh I know. Here's what happened last time Rubio had to get rough.

No wonder the Terrific trio of terror has the liberals running for cover. YOU are reduced to videos to comfort you, while WE have the Titans of terror on our side. When we won the 2014 mid term we took no prisoners!!

There were no prisoners to take. Nobody showed up but a few right wingers. That's the only reason you won anything.

No prisoners?? now its MY TURN to laugh, and laugh i will!!

Laugh, Laugh Laugh!!

I was wrong!! This truly is a great congress that stands up to Obama at every turn!!
Hundreds of people imagining they are standing up to a single black man for no reason other than he's black. And conservatives call this a success?

Forum List

Back