🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Whites become a minority in America

S. Africa being the best example of what America has to look forward to....it is amazing that people with children have so little concern for what lies ahead.

Not even to mention Zimbabwe
You mean Zimbabwe had a vindictive President and a compliant Congress that let said leader piss on the laws of the land like we got here?

S. Africa being the best example of what America has to look forward to....it is amazing that people with children have so little concern for what lies ahead.

Not even to mention Zimbabwe
You mean Zimbabwe had a vindictive President and a compliant Congress that let said leader piss on the laws of the land like we got here?
They once fed themselves there. Now they are eating tree bark to survive. You must be doing the Saul Alinsky reversal ploy again.

05BF4831-0863-4A29-A567-B4666EC3335E.jpeg
Wtf!

Blacks should be worried, Latinos will pas them by, and blacks don’t do well In Latin countries

What will it be like to live as a white minority in America?

What will it be like when most of our government officials are not white?

What will it be like when the great majority of policeman are not white?

Census Bureau projections show that the U.S. population will be “majority-minority” sometime between 2040 and 2050. Our research suggests that this will happen around 2044. Indeed, in 2020, there are projected to be more nonwhite children than white children in the U.S.

The nonwhite population is growing more rapidly than the white population. Minorities accounted for 92% of the U.S. population growth between 2010 and 2018, with Latinos comprising just under half of the nation’s overall growth.

Now of course whites riddled with white guilt will welcome this...... having no clue what life here will be like then and basically not even caring about it.

Perhaps most white people do not care. Most folks probably do not even think about it.

So what will life be like in 2040 for White Americans?

The US white majority will soon disappear forever

I don't care about blacks anymore. - The Race Card Project
What's wrong with being a minority? Why would whites fear being a minority?

Census Bureau projections show that the U.S. population will be “majority-minority” sometime between 2040 and 2050. Our research suggests that this will happen around 2044. Indeed, in 2020, there are projected to be more nonwhite children than white children in the U.S.

The nonwhite population is growing more rapidly than the white population. Minorities accounted for 92% of the U.S. population growth between 2010 and 2018, with Latinos comprising just under half of the nation’s overall growth.

Now of course whites riddled with white guilt will welcome this...... having no clue what life here will be like then and basically not even caring about it.

Perhaps most white people do not care. Most folks probably do not even think about it.

90% interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. as Longs as we have the 2nd amendment I’m good lol

..if no whites in charge of things, the US will become a shithole like the US cities with blacks in charge and the sub-Saharan countries with blacks in charge
..or with latinos in charge like shithole Mexico

Better get out before its too late.

Need a ride to the airport?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in a mostly white area---hahahahhaahhaha

Appalachia?

I'm not worried, I don't think our non-Whites will treat us as badly as we treated them for so long.
Who is we and who is alive today being treated badly ?
The most obvious answer is young, attractive white women. Tessa Majors, Mollie Tibbets, Kate Steinle were treated badly. At least until their last breath. It's already open season on white women.

But a good segment of offenders who have perpetuated this supposed "open season on white women" are white men.

I'm not worried, I don't think our non-Whites will treat us as badly as we treated them for so long.
The most obvious answer is young, attractive white women. Tessa Majors, Mollie Tibbets, Kate Steinle were treated badly. At least until their last breath. It's already open season on white women.

But a good segment of offenders who have perpetuated this supposed "open season on white women" are white men.
We just don't see that day to day. What's on the nightly news is black and latino men amusing themselves by murdering pretty white girls.

90% interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. as Longs as we have the 2nd amendment I’m good lol

You shoot a black now and forget about justice....political correctness rules aka the media and liberal politicians could very well pressure the criminal justice system to indict you and put you on trial irregardless of whether or not you were justified under the law of self defense to defend your life.

Precedent after precedent is being set for a double standard when it comes to whites defending their lives against blacks.

Not to forget the jury which will decide your fates will most likely be composed of a number of blacks which means justice is not likely to prevail.

All of which begs the question.....White man why are you giving away your country?

Joe Biden says America will be better off when whites become a minority.

Biden says whites a minority in 2017, Census says 2044

White Man: Why Are You Giving Away Your Country? - American Renaissance

Last edited:

We just don't see that day to day. What's on the nightly news is black and latino men amusing themselves by murdering pretty white girls.

The news is full of white men murdering "pretty white girls." You might also consider worrying about "pretty" black and latina girls being murdered.
Didn't the late Ted Bundy give a master class in murdering "pretty white girls"?
Why your emphasis on race?

The news is full of white men murdering "pretty white girls." You might also consider worrying about "pretty" black and latina girls being murdered.
Didn't the late Ted Bundy give a master class in murdering "pretty white girls"?
Who killed the pretty white girl in the park in NYC? Who killed the 7 year old in Chicago yesterday?

Almost no black girls are getting raped and murdered by white men.

Maybe when Whites become a minority in the US then the Blacks and Browns will do like they did in South Africa and start slaughtering the Whites in order to get all their stuff.

Who killed the pretty white girl in the park in NYC? Who killed the 7 year old in Chicago yesterday?

Where do I find a complete list of all murders in the U.S. of women who were, say, 25 or younger and who murdered each? You are cherry-picking among murder cases to back up a racist theory.

Where do I find a complete list of all murders in the U.S. of women who were, say, 25 or younger and who murdered each? You are cherry-picking among murder cases to back up a racist theory.
Are you saying the media is hiding when white girls are killed by whites? Lol

No. Don't twist my words. You are being racially selective in order to back up a racist theory. You will publicize and emphasize only those murders of white girls who are killed by non-whites or latinos. You will not comment on news that a white girl was murdered by a white male. Moreover, why not be concerned over the murder of any girl, regardless of race?

No. Don't twist my words. You are being racially selective in order to back up a racist theory. You will publicize and emphasize only those murders of white girls who are killed by non-whites or latinos. You will not comment on news that a white girl was murdered by a white male. Moreover, why not be concerned over the murder of any girl, regardless of race?
I said black
Girl,, stop deflecting and answer the question

Forum List

Back