When will Elon reinstate Trump on Twitter….will cities go up in flames?

Considering companies spend more than 200 billion dollars a year on them, a lot of people.

But I know, you also think you are smarter than all those Fortune 500 companies.

Yet once more....the Dunning-Kruger effect proven correct

No one I know watches commercials.. :dunno: Maybe fortune 500 companies are being given bogus stats so they keep paying those billions?

No one I know watches commercials.. :dunno: Maybe fortune 500 companies are being given bogus stats so they keep paying those billions?

Yeah, that has to be it. Some dude on an internet forum knows more than all those companies.

So, you do not care about the debt, yet you bring it up like it is an issue for you.

No, i vote for the candidate that will actually cut spending
No politicians will ever reduce the debt enough.

If a crash occurs, it will be the time I will put a few hundred grand in the market.

Yeah, that has to be it. Some dude on an internet forum knows more than all those companies.

:rolleyes: You're old, I realize you don't understand how things work these days.. :dunno:

Yet once more, your ego is inflated beyond where it should ever go, a legend in your own mind. :itsok:

:rolleyes: You're old, I realize you don't understand how things work these days.. :dunno:

Yet once more, your ego is inflated beyond where it should ever go, a legend in your own mind. :itsok:

It is not about me, I am not the one that thinks they are smarter than all the Fortune 500 companies put together.

You once again project your failings on to other people.

If you wait till the crash occurs then you waited too long
We haven't had a crash yet.
I know lots of people whose investments have gone down 50% but it's going to get worse, not to mention that the layoffs haven't really kicked in yet.
Imagine your million becoming 500K in a month.

It is not about me, I am not the one that thinks they are smarter than all the Fortune 500 companies put together.

You once again project your failings on to other people.

No, you just make never ending ASSumptions and put words into people's mouths that they never stated.

I never said that I'm smarter than anyone, can you link where I said that? Talk about projection?

I have to vote for the most likely party to prevent or punish crime.
I guess you vote for yourself.
I hope your wife and children vote for you.
The problems with crime is a State issue! Putting Republicans in the US CONGRESS, or the US SENATE isn't going to solve any problems with community crime.....imo. How could it?

Trump just said in an interview with Chris Stigall he won't come back on twitter so that people sign up to Truth Social to see what he says

/thread

I know lots of people whose investments have gone down 50% but it's going to get worse, not to mention that the layoffs haven't really kicked in yet.

With the current labor shortages the layoff will be minimal.

Imagine your million becoming 500K in a month.

And in two years after that it is 2 million.

The market never grows that fast after a crash.
When your kids are laid off you won’t be so thrilled.

Depends upon how deep the crash. This one will not be as bad as you are hoping for.

They are both in pretty recession proof jobs. My daughters is getting a promotion 1 Jan and will be one of two people focusing on international business for her company and will be pushing 200 grand a year....not bad for a 27 year old with a BSN.

Depends upon how deep the crash. This one will not be as bad as you are hoping for.

They are both in pretty recession proof jobs. My daughters is getting a promotion 1 Jan and will be one of two people focusing on international business for her company and will be pushing 200 grand a year....not bad for a 27 year old with a BSN.
The salary is a sign of the times.
Companies are paying outrageous salaries to my daughter and son-in-law.
I hope you are right in terms of a crash.

Forum List

Back