When will Elon reinstate Trump on Twitter….will cities go up in flames?

Yes it is....and some made up public square is not it.

Musk has to put his own stamp on things, he is not the "just turn the key and walk away" kind of business man.

Such a thing does not exist, will never exist. What we have instead are 10000s of "town squares" just like this one all over the internet that people are exercising their free speech on day in and day out.
Hmmm…I think you are saying what you want to believe to be true. What you say makes no sense based on what Musk has said and based on the chain of events.
Twitter and it’s algorithms are all about steering thoughts and behaviors, forging and controlling narratives through fabricated echo chambers. All of which Musk appears to view as bad for America.

Hmmm…I think you are saying what you want to believe to be true.

I do not really care one way or the other, I have not been on Twitter since Trump was booted and will probably never go back.

What you say makes no sense based on what Musk has said and based on the chain of events.

Musk says a lot of things, most are just talk.

Twitter and it’s algorithms are all about steering thoughts and behaviors, forging and controlling narratives through fabricated echo chambers. All of which Musk appears to view as bad for America.

Time will tell if you are correct or not.

An ad hominem...how mature.

I'm waiting for your testimonial.

The numbers speak for themselves.

If ads did not work the politicians and PACs would not spend 6 billion dollars on them this election cycle.

If ads did not work companies would not spend more than 200 billion dollars on it each year in this country alone. These people are far smarter and more informed than you and they would not be wasting their money if it had no effect.

The numbers speak for themselves.

If ads did not work the politicians and PACs would not spend 6 billion dollars on them this election cycle.

If ads did not work companies would not spend more than 200 billion dollars on it each year in this country alone. These people are far smarter and more informed than you and they would not be wasting their money if it had no effect.
What numbers?
It's obvious you only know the people you work with.
I have never personally met or read or heard of the testimony of a Liberal in the media, even anonymously, who admitted they were fooled by commercials into voting for Trump.

You are, as always, full of crap.

So...................how would you feel about people saying that all Jews need to be eliminated, or that all black and brown people need to leave this country or become slaves again? How about some militant group using Twitter as a way to attract followers so that they could overthrow the US government, or kill military people? Are you okay with that kind of "free speech"?

Or all 'maga' people are a threat to democracy... oh wait... :dunno:

What numbers?
It's obvious you only know the people you work with.
I have never personally met or read or heard of the testimony of a Liberal in the media, even anonymously, who admitted they were fooled by commercials into voting for Trump.

You are, as always, full of crap.

Nobody admits to ever falling for an ad, yet companies spend 200 plus billion dollars a year on them...if you are stupid enough to think that all those companies are just wasting money and that you are smarter than all of them...well have fun with that.....it just proves the opposite.

Nobody admits to ever falling for an ad, yet companies spend 200 plus billion dollars a year on them...if you are stupid enough to think that all those companies are just wasting money and that you are smarter than all of them...well have fun with that.....it just proves the opposite.
Bullshit.
People use Ads to know there's something new available and then can look up reviews if they so desire.
Your post was very weak.

Who still watches commercials?

Bullshit.
People use Ads to know there's something new available and then can look up reviews if they so desire.
Your post was very weak.

So, you do think that you know more than all those Fortune 500 companies.

Why does this not shock me.

Dunning-Kruger effect proven correct yet again.

Who still watches commercials?

Considering companies spend more than 200 billion dollars a year on them, a lot of people.

But I know, you also think you are smarter than all those Fortune 500 companies.

Yet once more....the Dunning-Kruger effect proven correct

Remember 2008 when the sky was the limit until that moment came when the economy crashed?

And most of those Fortune 500 companies made money hand over fist during it.

You're such a genius.

You are the one who thinks they know more than multi -billion dollar companies.

Try looking out your window someday and see how the economy is going.

You mean the window of my brand new house that I have not even lived in for a month yet?

Booming around here. Houses being built, ground broke across the street from my Chiropractor to build "luxury Condos" to compete with the "luxury urban living apartments" that went up the last few years.

The announcement of Trumps reinstatement to Twitter is sure to piss off the unAmerican freedom haters.

nope, first and foremost it will piss off all the Trumpers who invested their money in the TruthSocial.

Trump has said he won’t go back on Twatter.

And most of those Fortune 500 companies made money hand over fist during it.

You are the one who thinks they know more than multi -billion dollar companies.

You mean the window of my brand new house that I have not even lived in for a month yet?

Booming around here. Houses being built, ground broke across the street from my Chiropractor to build "luxury Condos" to compete with the "luxury urban living apartments" that went up the last few years.
They made money hand over fist from handouts.
It's booming everywhere, just like it did until the moment GW announced the collapse.
You actually think the US economy can handle an excess of 30 trillion in debt?

Forum List

Back