When will Elon reinstate Trump on Twitter….will cities go up in flames?

I’d feel just fine….REAL free speech has no limitations. Why are you scared to hear things?
I think that if it wouldn't be legal in the public square... then it probably shouldn't be legal in the virtual square....(regarding threats)

Okay...................so you'd be cool with someone starting a campaign on Twitter, calling for the deaths of everyone you know and love? I mean...............according to you, free speech has no limits. What if they started to spread lies about you and them on Twitter, saying that you hold Satanic meetings where you eat babies and are all semi closeted pedophiles, telling everyone it's the truth? Would you be cool with that as well, since it's free speech and anything goes? Or.............is it something you support as long as it supports your particular agenda?

What BL fails to understand is that Twitter relies on advertisers for their revenue, and no company in the world will pay to be a part of any forum that has zero rules at all.

I’d feel just fine….REAL free speech has no limitations. Why are you scared to hear things?

So, you are against libel and slander laws?

You are against laws that make it a crime to threaten to kill the POTUS?

The announcement of Trumps reinstatement to Twitter is sure to piss off the unAmerican freedom haters.
So when does it happen? Will Antifa take to the streets? Will the savages burn shit down?
I look forward to reinstatement.

His idiotic, constant Tweeting is the best source of self-incriminating evidence against him in the numerous court cases that are about to bring him down.

I look forward to reinstatement.

His idiotic, constant Tweeting is the best source of self-incriminating evidence against him in the numerous court cases that are about to bring him down.
65AA0F79-62AA-4EBC-AE3A-DE97FE5BE3A3.jpeg

The announcement of Trumps reinstatement to Twitter is sure to piss off the unAmerican freedom haters.
So when does it happen? Will Antifa take to the streets? Will the savages burn shit down?
So the fat former guy is abandoning truth social?

Here is the remedial summary.
Easy reading that even a twit can understand.

The COMPLETE answer to the "WHAT crimes" question.

Hahahahahahahahaaha…..LefTarded as fuck Vanity Fair? Are you fucking serious?
Hahahaha….you severely fucked in the head TDS’ers have literally lost all your shit.

Hahahahahahahahaaha…..LefTarded as fuck Vanity Fair? Are you fucking serious?
Hahahaha….you severely fucked in the head TDS’ers have literally lost all your shit.
What specifically in the article are you disagreeing with.

Nine of the court cases listed are made up.

It's just factual information for thise of you who have forgotten "WHAT crimes" Trump is accused (and most likely guilty) of and keep begging others to list for you.

Well....there you are.

What specifically in the article are you disagreeing with.

Nine of the court cases listed are made up.

It's just factual information for thise of you who have forgotten "WHAT crimes" Trump is accused (and most likely guilty) of and keep begging others to list for you.

Well....there you are.
Hahaha…Remember when Adam Schiff and all Democrats “accused” Trump of Russian Collusion?

Forum List

Back