When will Elon reinstate Trump on Twitter….will cities go up in flames?

Yeah…billionaires should always consult with blue haired, neck tattooed, degenerate faggot leftists in cyberspace before pursuing business endeavors.
You seem to have a real obsession with hair color, freedom hater. What scares you more; interracial dating, tattoos, or blue hair? We know "dark" skin scares you most of all.

You seem to have a real obsession with hair color, freedom hater. What scares you more; interracial dating, tattoos, or blue hair? We know "dark" skin scares you most of all.
I’m “scared” of ANYTHING outside of normal….We allowed the filthy fucks to shove faggots down our throats and that‘s where the erosion of the moral order began.

Last edited:
I’m “scared” of ANYTHING outside of normal….We allowed the filthy fucks to shove faggots down our throats and that‘s where the erosion of the moral order began.

Filthy fucks shoved faggots down your throat eh?

....................I bet you swallowed, didn't ya?

Filthy fucks shoved faggots down your throat eh?

....................I bet you swallowed, didn't ya?
No….actually nobody legitimate “swallowed” your faggotry thats why you pole-puffers still whine about faggot rights and the like.

There go those FEEEEELZ again... :rolleyes:
You’re confused….FEELZ is when you emotionally fragile fools are willing to fuck your country up to accommodate the micro percentages of filth because doing so makes you FEEL noble.

Forum List

Back