🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When will Islam be condemned for the recent terrorist strike in Sri Lanka?

After the New Zealand attack I couldn't hear the end of "white male" this "white male" that, and of course the mandatory fuck Christians.

Well, now the Islamists have killed hundreds of people. Unlike the New Zealand attack it wasn't a single guy who was out of his mind. It was an organized gang of militant Muslims, who even killed cops resisting arrest.

Will there be a discussion regarding the evils of Islam?
The problem is that to the left, Trump and the Republican administration, are the "enemy" and the old saying, "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend," even to the absurdity that the enemy wants to kill them too and they refuse to believe it. Their ignorance of Islam and Sharia Law, will be their ultimate downfall and the downfall of the west.

Do you guys wince in pain when you twist shit like that out of your asses? Seriously you had to pull really hard to get that shit out. Name one Democrat in Congress that supports ISIS or Al Qaeda over the so-called President, or the imposition of Shakeria law (lol) over the COTUS. Fuck the radical Islamics and fuck the radical rabid righties.

Read what the The Utah Islamic Center and the Utah Muslim Civic League had to say in response to the Sri Lankan bombings:

UIC response to Easter bombings in Sri Lanka.

UIC stands with our Christian brothers and sisters and all victims of these senseless attacks. We express our deepest condolences and pray for all who are suffering. Today’s savage attacks on Christian worshippers celebrating Easter Sunday and others in Sri Lanka are outrageous and despicable.

All people should be allowed to practice their faith freely, and in safety and security. We express our grief and solidarity with all the victims of this horrific attack that happened on their day of celebration. We call upon all people of faith and goodwill to remain vigilant in standing against violence.

UIC extends its deepest sympathies to the grieving families of those who were killed today, and ask the God Almighty to grant each of them solace in this loss.

Read the Utah Muslim Civic League’s response:

Sunday April 21,

The Utah Muslim Civic league is mourning with the victims of today’s attack in Sri Lanka. We condemn and denounce this deplorable act. Today sheer devastation broke out in Sri Lanka on a day where families were coming together to celebrate Easter. All of humanity is mourning these horrific attacks once again violating sacred faith spaces. We are filled with sorrow and grieve with the victims and all of their loved ones.

“It’s a heartbreaking state of affairs that we have to mourn again, when we are still in state of mourning. These incidents should strengthen the resolve for political, community and faith leaders to prevent tragedies of this sort in the future. Our spiritual tradition not only condemns these attacks but calls for the protection of sacred spaces. This reminds me of the letter prophet Muhammad wrote in a letter to the Christian monks of St. Catherine’s monastery. It reads: ‘Whenever Christian monks, devotees and pilgrims gather together, whether in a mountain or valley, or den, or frequented place, or plain, or church, or in houses of worship, verily we are [at the] back of them and shall protect them, and their properties and their morals, by Myself, by My Friends and by My Assistants, for they are of My Subjects and under My Protection.’ Let us join together as human family and eradicate the root causes of this hatred from our family.” said Avais Ahmed, the chairman of the Utah Muslim Civic League.

As a community and as our league, we stand together against hate, against violence, against evil.

It is Muslims who help stop these extremists by cooperating with authorities. Muslims DO stand up and condemn and denounce such heinous acts of violence. Don't say you never saw any. I'm sure there are many more.
Are you suggesting that all Muslims are responsible for the evil attacks in Sri Lanka?

If Norman isn't, I am.

Yes, they are. Absolutely, positively yes. Without any doubt ALL mooslums bear the guilt. ALL mooslums bear the blame.

Every.Last.One.Of.Them.

Now, take your 10th Grade Debate Team Tactics and move to Sri Lanka.

soon

So every time a crime is carried out by a christian, all christians deserve the blame, right? You are a kook. I don't blame all Christians for the worthless horseshit of the "religious right," now do I? You go move to Iran or Guyana or somewhere that they will buy your garbage.

We Christians don’t kill in the name of our God. That’s a Muslim thing

Christianity and violence - Wikipedia

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia

Aren’t Christians responsible for most wars? | Zacharias Trust | RZIM Europe

How many serial killer's in the U.S. that claimed to be Christian's killed in the name of God.

You have no integrity. You piss on people and tell them it’s raining. There’s is no such thing as a devout Christian murder. It’s a myth created by people like you to provide cover for the atrocities of Muslims.

After the New Zealand attack I couldn't hear the end of "white male" this "white male" that, and of course the mandatory fuck Christians.

Well, now the Islamists have killed hundreds of people. Unlike the New Zealand attack it wasn't a single guy who was out of his mind. It was an organized gang of militant Muslims, who even killed cops resisting arrest.

I agree!

anytime a muslim or a christian commits an act of terror their religions should be called to task!

/——/ DemocRATs condemned the attack in the strongest possible terms: “Some people did some things.”

Read what the The Utah Islamic Center and the Utah Muslim Civic League had to say in response to the Sri Lankan bombings:

UIC stands with our Christian brothers and sisters and all victims of these senseless attacks. We express our deepest condolences and pray for all who are suffering. Today’s savage attacks on Christian worshippers celebrating Easter Sunday and others in Sri Lanka are outrageous and despicable.

All people should be allowed to practice their faith freely, and in safety and security. We express our grief and solidarity with all the victims of this horrific attack that happened on their day of celebration. We call upon all people of faith and goodwill to remain vigilant in standing against violence.

UIC extends its deepest sympathies to the grieving families of those who were killed today, and ask the God Almighty to grant each of them solace in this loss.

Sunday April 21,

The Utah Muslim Civic league is mourning with the victims of today’s attack in Sri Lanka. We condemn and denounce this deplorable act. Today sheer devastation broke out in Sri Lanka on a day where families were coming together to celebrate Easter. All of humanity is mourning these horrific attacks once again violating sacred faith spaces. We are filled with sorrow and grieve with the victims and all of their loved ones.

“It’s a heartbreaking state of affairs that we have to mourn again, when we are still in state of mourning. These incidents should strengthen the resolve for political, community and faith leaders to prevent tragedies of this sort in the future. Our spiritual tradition not only condemns these attacks but calls for the protection of sacred spaces. This reminds me of the letter prophet Muhammad wrote in a letter to the Christian monks of St. Catherine’s monastery. It reads: ‘Whenever Christian monks, devotees and pilgrims gather together, whether in a mountain or valley, or den, or frequented place, or plain, or church, or in houses of worship, verily we are [at the] back of them and shall protect them, and their properties and their morals, by Myself, by My Friends and by My Assistants, for they are of My Subjects and under My Protection.’ Let us join together as human family and eradicate the root causes of this hatred from our family.” said Avais Ahmed, the chairman of the Utah Muslim Civic League.

As a community and as our league, we stand together against hate, against violence, against evil.

It is Muslims who help stop these extremists by cooperating with authorities. Muslims DO stand up and condemn and denounce such heinous acts of violence. Don't say you never saw any. I'm sure there are many more.
If Norman isn't, I am.

Yes, they are. Absolutely, positively yes. Without any doubt ALL mooslums bear the guilt. ALL mooslums bear the blame.

Every.Last.One.Of.Them.

Now, take your 10th Grade Debate Team Tactics and move to Sri Lanka.

soon

So every time a crime is carried out by a christian, all christians deserve the blame, right? You are a kook. I don't blame all Christians for the worthless horseshit of the "religious right," now do I? You go move to Iran or Guyana or somewhere that they will buy your garbage.

We Christians don’t kill in the name of our God. That’s a Muslim thing

Christianity and violence - Wikipedia

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia

Aren’t Christians responsible for most wars? | Zacharias Trust | RZIM Europe

How many serial killer's in the U.S. that claimed to be Christian's killed in the name of God.

You have no integrity. You piss on people and tell them it’s raining. There’s is no such thing as a devout Christian murder. It’s a myth created by people like you to provide cover for the atrocities of Muslims.

Muhammad Ali was a racist piece of shit who got what he deserved

It's a conspiracy if you dare call out Islam for anything. There have been near 900 attacks on churches in France just in 2018 alone.

But if you suggest The Notre Dame fire was arson and terrorism it's a conspiracy theory.

Islam will never be held accountable so long as Liberal and Leftist are allowed to breath and breed.

Once again I feel like I'm in a 1% (or less) minority here but it frustrates me to no end to see people reacting in the exact way that you've been manipulated to react. Don't be marionettes, and don't allow yourself to hate, that is precisely what they want you to do. This might sound crazy, but from a biblical perspective, we're living in a world that is going to become more and more anti-Christian as time goes on. Christians are going to be painted as hateful, racist, violent people. Don't prove them correct by your response to things like this.

If you'll notice, dimocrap SCUM and the baby-rapers of islam operate the same way -- Fear.

The baby-raping pedophiles of islam make you afraid to go to your Church, to practice your religion, to even associate with your own family at Weddings and during Holidays.

dimocrap SCUM operate the same exact way.

Wear a MAGA hat? You get beat up. Try to speak up for Conservatives on a College Campus, or anywhere else for that matter, dimocrap SCUM will beat you up.

They use the SAME, EXACT, TACTICS.

Because THEY ARE THE SAME EXACT PEOPLE.

Totalitarian SCUM.

You people think I'm being hyper-partisan, boisterous, playing a role?

You better fucking wake up and look around.

There is NO difference between the baby-rapers of islam and dimocrap scum.

Look what they just did to an Innocent Man who just happens to be President.

This thread will be moved in short order.
The biggest things The Left has in Common with Islam are as follows:

1.) Lying is a virtue. They worship The Father of Lies, and Delight in The Telling of Lies and Listening to Lies.
2.) They hate Christians, Jews, Israel and The United States.
3.) They have no respect for Life or the rights of others, nor religious freedom and they in fact Worship Satan.

4.) They hate women and minorities and anyone that disagrees with them.

These People (Leftists and Muslims) are Evil and will say and do anything to acquire Power over the Lives of Others.

In a previous video one of the attackers said that anyone who disagrees with Islam should be

killed.

Alleged Sri Lanka Suicide Bomber: “Anyone Who Disagrees With Muslims Should be Killed”

Religion of peace in action.

There is no "religion of peace". There is no religion that men won't kill for or die for. Genocides are almost always based on the religion of the victims. Jews in Germany, Muslims in Bosnia, Christians in Armenia. Whatever the minority religion, there are those in the majority who will murder them in the name of "peace".

All acts of terrorism are condemned, but here's the difference. We condemn ISIS, and all forms of radical terrorism which targets innocents, especially those at worship. We're still waiting for you to ADMIT that radical white nationalist are even terrorists.

There are 100,000 violent Muslims in the world, and that includes all of the Taliban fighters and ISIS. Even fewer of these 100,000 are participating in terrorist acts. Out of 1.8 billion people. You condemn 1.8 billion people because of the acts of fewer than .6 percent of them.

And this is why we defend the Muslim faith, while condemning radical terrorists.

Your numbers are off. Estimates put the real numbers at 10-15% of Muslims as being "radical "
I'm willing to look at your source for that 100000 number though.

Sunday April 21,

Latinos do the same shit. they see 4 assholes cleaning out the neighbors house.........shut the drapes.
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Keep your ears stopped and your drapes drawn. It's your own ignorance.
It's your own ignorance
Get yourself a Koran and Hadith and put an end to your ignorance, it is actually killing people.

The left hates White Christians.

We are their last road block to total control.

Let me fill you people in on the victims as far as Islam is concerned. They are not innocents. Islam insists it does not kill innocents but only Muslims are "innocents" no other people qualify. Those Christians were enemies and oppressors just for not being Muslim, .A reason for them to die is to intimidate the living.That is what the religion teaches and rewards with unbriidled lust in paradise and money for surviving terrorist families. That fact has been illustrated in Palestine where killing babies sets your family up for life.

Sunni man will not answer because what I said is the truth borne out by actions and Islamic scripture. Another funny rating is forthcoming signaling his hate for non-Muslims is just as bad as the murderers his religion glorifies. Remember he is a liar when it comes to his faith, in fact, encouraged to lie, again, a fact that anyone can read. Islam has no place in a free society. It should be exposed and shunned with everything in our power.

There are verses that back up everything I have said and can be produced if I am challenged. If anyone would like to do their own research "The Religion of Peace" is an excellent place to start. It has references to Islamic scripture that show you the true meaning in Islam. They debunk myths and lies with proof from the horse's mouth. That horse being Muhammad. Remember Muhammad completed Islam and he is the only Islamic scholar that counts. Any disagreement with Muhammad about Islam is wrong and that fact can not be changed. Any Muslim who challenges that could be, and many are, killed.
.......:cuckoo:.......:lol:.......:cuckoo:.......:lol:.......:cuckoo:
Nothing crazy about it. Everything I said is true and you know it. Either argue your case or shut the fuck up.

...Are you suggesting that all Muslims are responsible for the evil attacks in Sri Lanka?
No, I am suggesting that Islam is responsible... its founder, its tenets, its intolerance and inflexibility, its insanity, its warrior-cultism.

Bloodthirsty goat-buggerers and brainwashed followers of a knock-off copycat religion gone sour.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back