🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When will Islam be condemned for the recent terrorist strike in Sri Lanka?

Screenshot_2019-04-22-20-42-18.png

Good old democrat Muslim Somali Omar is complaining about all rhe muslims who were killed during the black hawk down mission where 12 Americans were killed and 73 wounded.

Now tell me omar yoi milk dud moron had the American military not come under fire from the civilians carrying ak 47s and rpg would there have been return fire you useless waste of skin anti american twat.

Good old democrat Muslim Somali Omar is complaining about all rhe muslims who were killed during the black hawk down mission where 12 Americans were killed and 73 wounded.

Now tell me omar yoi milk dud moron had the American military not come under fire from the civilians carrying ak 47s and rpg would there have been return fire you useless waste of skin anti american twat.

I still don't get what a Muslim is doing making decisions in the West. A other thing that needs an explanation.

I think we all know that Christianity is the only religion that's currently allowed to be criticized in the West.

We're now at a point at which AMERICAN political leaders on the Left won't even use any form of the word "Christian" within a positive context, in fear they may be associated with it.

Those who choose to kill and punish and intimidate are really getting their way, and they're being enabled by some Americans.

Why is that?
8151f5fd-080b-48c1-8cee-ecac3b0b9747-original.gif

Last edited:
I CONDEMN ISLAM!!!!!!!!!

*waits for reaction*

Nothing....hmmm....maybe I need to say it louder.....

I SUPER DUPER TRIPLE UBER CONDEMN ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure this is going to work or do we need to more military stuff like exterminate all muslims or something cooler?

After the New Zealand attack I couldn't hear the end of "white male" this "white male" that, and of course the mandatory fuck Christians.

Well, now the Islamists have killed hundreds of people. Unlike the New Zealand attack it wasn't a single guy who was out of his mind. It was an organized gang of militant Muslims, who even killed cops resisting arrest.

Will there be a discussion regarding the evils of Islam?

Are you suggesting that all Muslims are responsible for the evil attacks in Sri Lanka?
Absolutely.

Read what the The Utah Islamic Center and the Utah Muslim Civic League had to say in response to the Sri Lankan bombings:

UIC response to Easter bombings in Sri Lanka.

UIC stands with our Christian brothers and sisters and all victims of these senseless attacks. We express our deepest condolences and pray for all who are suffering. Today’s savage attacks on Christian worshippers celebrating Easter Sunday and others in Sri Lanka are outrageous and despicable.

All people should be allowed to practice their faith freely, and in safety and security. We express our grief and solidarity with all the victims of this horrific attack that happened on their day of celebration. We call upon all people of faith and goodwill to remain vigilant in standing against violence.

UIC extends its deepest sympathies to the grieving families of those who were killed today, and ask the God Almighty to grant each of them solace in this loss.

Read the Utah Muslim Civic League’s response:

Sunday April 21,

The Utah Muslim Civic league is mourning with the victims of today’s attack in Sri Lanka. We condemn and denounce this deplorable act. Today sheer devastation broke out in Sri Lanka on a day where families were coming together to celebrate Easter. All of humanity is mourning these horrific attacks once again violating sacred faith spaces. We are filled with sorrow and grieve with the victims and all of their loved ones.

“It’s a heartbreaking state of affairs that we have to mourn again, when we are still in state of mourning. These incidents should strengthen the resolve for political, community and faith leaders to prevent tragedies of this sort in the future. Our spiritual tradition not only condemns these attacks but calls for the protection of sacred spaces. This reminds me of the letter prophet Muhammad wrote in a letter to the Christian monks of St. Catherine’s monastery. It reads: ‘Whenever Christian monks, devotees and pilgrims gather together, whether in a mountain or valley, or den, or frequented place, or plain, or church, or in houses of worship, verily we are [at the] back of them and shall protect them, and their properties and their morals, by Myself, by My Friends and by My Assistants, for they are of My Subjects and under My Protection.’ Let us join together as human family and eradicate the root causes of this hatred from our family.” said Avais Ahmed, the chairman of the Utah Muslim Civic League.

As a community and as our league, we stand together against hate, against violence, against evil.

It is Muslims who help stop these extremists by cooperating with authorities. Muslims DO stand up and condemn and denounce such heinous acts of violence. Don't say you never saw any. I'm sure there are many more.
Are you suggesting that all Muslims are responsible for the evil attacks in Sri Lanka?

If Norman isn't, I am.

Yes, they are. Absolutely, positively yes. Without any doubt ALL mooslums bear the guilt. ALL mooslums bear the blame.

Every.Last.One.Of.Them.

Now, take your 10th Grade Debate Team Tactics and move to Sri Lanka.

soon

So every time a crime is carried out by a christian, all christians deserve the blame, right? You are a kook. I don't blame all Christians for the worthless horseshit of the "religious right," now do I? You go move to Iran or Guyana or somewhere that they will buy your garbage.

We Christians don’t kill in the name of our God. That’s a Muslim thing

Christianity and violence - Wikipedia

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia

Aren’t Christians responsible for most wars? | Zacharias Trust | RZIM Europe

How many serial killer's in the U.S. that claimed to be Christian's killed in the name of God.

You have no integrity. You piss on people and tell them it’s raining. There’s is no such thing as a devout Christian murder. It’s a myth created by people like you to provide cover for the atrocities of Muslims.

....And you when presented with the truth are a fucking idiot.

Liberals rolling out the Crusades for their Muslim murderers defense.

Well lets see ISIS claimed responsibility over night, but I thought dump turd said ISIS was destroyed you know sort of like obama did a few years ago.

Were you born stupid or did you have to earn a degree in it??

ISIS, as an effective fighting force, has been destroyed by President of The United States, Donald J Trump.

Terrorist factions remain. Everywhere.

And you can thank The Lying Cocksucker in Chief and Ubercunt for the creation of ISIS.

After the Iraq War, the Military wanted to leave a stay behind force in Iraq but The Lying Cocksucker and Ubercunt made it impossible by placing ridiculous demands on the new Iraqi government.

By doing so, Ubercunt and The Lying Cocksucker could say, "We tried but the Iraqis wouldn't let us". Typical lie by lying scum dimocrap FILTH. The Lying Cocksucker put up insurmountable roadblocks in order to prevent an effective US Military stay behind presence. In the absence of anything or anybody to stop them, ISIS formed.

The Lying Cocksucker voted 'Present' once again. He really was a piece of shit

It's complicated. WAY too complicated for a simpleton like you.

Now go back to your regularly-scheduled I Love Lucy re-runs

After the New Zealand attack I couldn't hear the end of "white male" this "white male" that, and of course the mandatory fuck Christians.

Well, now the Islamists have killed hundreds of people. Unlike the New Zealand attack it wasn't a single guy who was out of his mind. It was an organized gang of militant Muslims, who even killed cops resisting arrest.

They are starting to say it's Muslims at the bottom of it and the country is only 10% Sunni Muslim. Most are Buddhist the next largest group are Hindu while Muslim rates third place at only 10% yet they cause 90% of the trouble there. Apparently a pattern of misbehaving world wide.
Correct, there is an undeniable pattern of 'misbehaving' and it always begins when Muslims get a minority population of over 8%. This pattern has repeated itself in many countries over many decades. It is not a coincidence. Sri Lanka is 10% Muslim.

This DOES NOT mean that all Muslim individuals are evil. It does mean that a 10% presence in a country provides the no go zones and Muslim communities where extremism can flourish.

Don't worry we'll soon starting hearing about how Muslims are the true victims and questioning why Islam is not being mentioned is more islamophobia. Remember this was just something done by someone...

As soon as our resident dimocrap scum's Masters figure a way to blame Trump, that's all we're gonna hear about.....

#orangemanbad

View attachment 257443
Both the New York Times and Washington Post need to be boycotted out of existence.

The dimwits in ISIS and al Qaeda and the dimwits among the "Christians" seem to want a totally useless war between the two faiths. It seems neither know anything about the history of religious wars. It's a ridiculous concept and most likely stems from malicious intent.

Many of the troops would have brought the battle to ISIS are themselves Muslim, People like the Syrian Democratic Forces.

The dimwits in ISIS and al Qaeda and the dimwits among the "Christians" seem to want a totally useless war between the two faiths. It seems neither know anything about the history of religious wars. It's a ridiculous concept and most likely stems from malicious intent.

Many of the troops would have brought the battle to ISIS are themselves Muslim, People like the Syrian Democratic Forces.

Is that what this thread is about? I thought it was about the hypocritical double standard the media and political establishment has when it comes to terrorist actions perpetrated by white men as opposed to the much, much more prevalent scourge of Islamic terrorism...

Liberals rolling out the Crusades for their Muslim murderers defense.

Well lets see ISIS claimed responsibility over night, but I thought dump turd said ISIS was destroyed you know sort of like obama did a few years ago.

Were you born stupid or did you have to earn a degree in it??

ISIS, as an effective fighting force, has been destroyed by President of The United States, Donald J Trump.

Terrorist factions remain. Everywhere.

And you can thank The Lying Cocksucker in Chief and Ubercunt for the creation of ISIS.

After the Iraq War, the Military wanted to leave a stay behind force in Iraq but The Lying Cocksucker and Ubercunt made it impossible by placing ridiculous demands on the new Iraqi government.

By doing so, Ubercunt and The Lying Cocksucker could say, "We tried but the Iraqis wouldn't let us". Typical lie by lying scum dimocrap FILTH. The Lying Cocksucker put up insurmountable roadblocks in order to prevent an effective US Military stay behind presence. In the absence of anything or anybody to stop them, ISIS formed.

The Lying Cocksucker voted 'Present' once again. He really was a piece of shit

It's complicated. WAY too complicated for a simpleton like you.

Now go back to your regularly-scheduled I Love Lucy re-runs

Another example of old Trumpybear being born on third base and claiming he hit a triple.

Thank god Obama pull our troops out and forced the Iraqis/Kurds to stand up and fight for themselves in stead of senselessly wasting our children's lives.

I like how you want to blame Obama for Bushes blunder. Not only as the architect of the invasion and occupation, but also he was the one who signed the withdrawal agreement. Don't you remember that event? Shoes were being tossed all around in celebration.

About the time you white trash condemn fundie Christians for more terrorist attacks than Muslims since 9/11
These goofballs think that robert dear, eric rudolph, michael bray, the munchkin who murdered Dr. Bernard Slepian in his kitchen and the guy who drove into a crowd in Charlottesville were all Muslims.

What they weren’t were fundamental Christians, troll.

The people who murdered abortion providers and bombed abortion clinics were most definitely fundamentalist Christians.

A Brief History of Deadly Attacks on Abortion Providers

I hardly think that one reformed terrorist speaks for all of the world's Muslims. I especially think than a man who has shared the radical jihadist thinking of less than half of one percent of Muslims is in ANY position to speak for the other 99.5% of peace loving Muslims.

It's like saying that Timothy McVeigh spoke for all American white guys when he blew up that building in Oklahoma City.

Forum List

Back