When will the dems stop whining and impeach

I own your brain

Are you an alien? Holy fuck...did you invade someone's body but you are too stupid to know it was not my body?
I am going to have to start charging you rent for keeping your brain safe from mice

are the mice aliens also?
I think your pills have worn off.

No on second thought I know that your pills have worn off

my pills?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but aliens killing JFK is no more off the wall than the CIA doing it. Both are flights of fantasy.
You said the aliens killed JFK not me, and the theory that the CIA killed jfk actually predates my birth by a few years.

So please take your meds, you are really embarassing yourself.

This is what you went to school for

Whaaaasaaa

Seriously people, this is getting boring.

Just do it already

Or are you scared

It's up to Crazy Nancy Pelosi ............. she's the bitch that holds the cards ........
At the very least, Trump was given some leeway by the Mueller investigation. And probably much more. It is time for Progs to impeach him. Or shut up. Get it over with. If Nancy won't do it, then let AOC take over. All of the Prog leadership has and is pouting its views on impeachment and nothing is happening. All of the women can wear prison color dresses with numbers on them as a slight towards Trump when they vote. It will be fashionable and most likely a Prog produced movie will be made of their courageous fight to the evil nationalists!

The House would need to perform some investigation to establish facts before introducing articles of impeachment

Just do it already

Or are you scared

It's up to Crazy Nancy Pelosi ............. she's the bitch that holds the cards ........
At the very least, Trump was given some leeway by the Mueller investigation. And probably much more. It is time for Progs to impeach him. Or shut up. Get it over with. If Nancy won't do it, then let AOC take over. All of the Prog leadership has and is pouting its views on impeachment and nothing is happening. All of the women can wear prison color dresses with numbers on them as a slight towards Trump when they vote. It will be fashionable and most likely a Prog produced movie will be made of their courageous fight to the evil nationalists!

The House would need to perform some investigation to establish facts before introducing articles of impeachment
Exactly

You said the aliens killed JFK not me, and the theory that the CIA killed jfk actually predates my birth by a few years.

yes I did, and you said that the CIA did. both are fantasy, yet you embrace one and reject the other. Both have the same chance of being true.

The age of a conspiracy theory does not relate to its reality. Just being an old CT does not make it truth.

The flat earthers have been around a lot longer than the JFKers and they are still wrong as well.

yes I did, and you said that the CIA did. both are fantasy, yet you embrace one and reject the other. Both have the same chance of being true.

The age of a conspiracy theory does not relate to its reality. Just being an old CT does not make it truth.

The flat earthers have been around a lot longer than the JFKers and they are still wrong as well.
So tell us how is it that aliens use earth guns

Yawning

Republicans proved the viability of political damage via legitimate Congressional investigations when they controlled the House, so they have no say in what the Democrat led House investigates. We know the so-called President can only do EO's now and most will likely be challenged in court. Let the voters decide in 2020 if Trumpybear stays or goes.

What damage did the Republicans suffer? They went from 222 seats in the House to 223. They did lose Senate seats from 54 to 50, and they voted not to convict. Bush won the Presidency.

I think that if the Democrats really believe Trump did something wrong, then they need to begin impeachment proceedings, I don't think they all believe that at this point. I'm thinking they just want to create a lot of noise and hope they win in 2020, if not...

Yawning

They took over human bodies, and those bodies used the gun.

Do you also believe the earth is flat?

Do you also believe that there is an "all powerful" group of people controlling the events of mankind over the centuries?

Do you believe there is a Santa Clause?

Yawning

Do you also believe that there is an "all powerful" group of people controlling the events of mankind over the centuries?

Excellent, but like I said there are pills for alien delusions

JFK Records Suit Tests CIA Secrecy on Assassination

Yawning

The Sanity Clause is in all contracts.

Just do it already

Or are you scared

I agree, I'm not sure why she would hold back.

IMO Pelosi is looking at a few things/these are key in my mind:
(1) the need for Congressional fact finding investigation before (potentially) proceeding further
(2) there is need for more 'political' support for impeachment that is currently not in place
(3) the 2020 election is likely a factor in timing her decision to proceed

Yawning

Just do it already

Or are you scared

I agree, I'm not sure why she would hold back.

IMO Pelosi is looking at a few things/these are key in my mind:
(1) the need for Congressional fact finding investigation before (potentially) proceeding further
(2) there is need for more 'political' support for impeachment that is currently not in place
(3) the 2020 election is likely a factor in timing her decision to proceed
Pelosi knows what emails trump releases once he is impeached

Republicans proved the viability of political damage via legitimate Congressional investigations when they controlled the House, so they have no say in what the Democrat led House investigates. We know the so-called President can only do EO's now and most will likely be challenged in court. Let the voters decide in 2020 if Trumpybear stays or goes.

What damage did the Republicans suffer? They went from 222 seats in the House to 223. They did lose Senate seats from 54 to 50, and they voted not to convict. Bush won the Presidency.

I think that if the Democrats really believe Trump did something wrong, then they need to begin impeachment proceedings, I don't think they all believe that at this point. I'm thinking they just want to create a lot of noise and hope they win in 2020, if not...

The damage was done to Sec. Clinton.

"What difference does it make?"

The damage was done to Sec. Clinton.

"What difference does it make?"
Clinton
When will the dems stop whining and impeach

Seriously people, this is getting boring. Just do it already. Or are you scared
They will impeach but will never stop whining.
They don't have the votes
Nor seemingly the cojones.

They will never impeach which is why they are whining

Yawning

Excellent, but like I said there are pills for alien delusions

JFK Records Suit Tests CIA Secrecy on Assassination

Well....if you cannot trust a conspiracy theory website, who can you trust! :21::21::21::21::21:

Here, this website is far more convincing...do you believe what they are selling?

The Flat Earth Society

Yawning

The CIA and the JFK Assassination

Forum List

Back