When will the dems stop whining and impeach

The House isn't going to impeach Trump because he's too popular. They have nothing except "I hate Trump". The people aren't going to support that.

Lol why not impeach so that Trump cant win in 2020

Your logic is flawed

Doing the chicken dance

It is not my logic, it is theirs.

I do not, and never have, support impeachment of Trump. I have stated many times on this forum that doing so would single the last time any POTUS served a whole term.
Not at all as long as they are deep state

:21::21::21::21:

The Deep State is a fantasy about as real as Santa and the Tooth Fairy
Tell caroline Kennedy that

f07.jpg
Did the deep state put JFK in a tin foil hat after they blew his brains out

Lol why not impeach so that Trump cant win in 2020

Your logic is flawed

Doing the chicken dance

I do not, and never have, support impeachment of Trump. I have stated many times on this forum that doing so would single the last time any POTUS served a whole term.

Its pretty real. Only the loonies would think everything is all peachy in our fbi, cia, military.

so, now the whole military is part of the deep state? Damn, it just keeps growing and growing.

as do all Conspiracy theories.
Bush 1 was part of the JFK assassination, common knowledge

Dems aren't whining, they are posturing for their crazy base and hoping that the MSM will take the lead but it don't seem like it's gonna happen.

Dem's are talking about impeachment to raise money. Actually impeaching Trump takes that fund raising talking point off the table hence they won't impeach him.

f07.jpg

that was the Martians you silly. they were trying to keep us from finding their hidden base on the dark side of the moon

f07.jpg

that was the Martians you silly. they were trying to keep us from finding their hidden base on the dark side of the moon
Actually the navy has admitted to seeing UFOs every day. Ask them not me though

Russian-born oilman, a real international man of mystery, a vivid presence in JFK files

Bush

f07.jpg

Please try to keep up

'Fleet of UFOs' Followed US Aircraft, Navy Pilot Says

Navy pilots speak out on UFO sightings - CNN Video

Navy Pilots Were Seeing UFOs on an Almost Daily Basis in 2014 and 2015: Report

f07.jpg

Please try to keep up

well Duh...that had to be here in order to kill JFK

Please try to keep up

You are so far behind the 8 ball that even Hillary who cant walk anymore says you need to keep up

Please try to keep up

You are so far behind the 8 ball that even Hillary who cant walk anymore says you need to keep up

Dude, I am right here with you. They have been launching attacks from the dark side of them moon since before we faked the moon landing. Everyone knows this.

Please try to keep up

Dude, I am right here with you. They have been launching attacks from the dark side of them moon since before we faked the moon landing. Everyone knows this.
I haven't seen them. Navy pilots have

Again do try to keep up

Again do try to keep up

Keep up with what? I am right there on the same page as you, those evil aliens are have killing of our leaders and anal probing folks like you for far too long. I hope Trump does something to stop them.

Again do try to keep up

Keep up with what? I am right there on the same page as you, those evil aliens are have killing of our leaders and anal probing folks like you for far too long. I hope Trump does something to stop them.
Again I have not seen the aliens that you and the navy have, but i trust the judgement of navy pilots

Again do try to keep up

Again I have not seen the aliens that you and the navy have, but i trust the judgement of navy pilots

who do you think killed JFK..it was the aliens. Dude, put down the bong and try and keep up

Again do try to keep up

who do you think killed JFK..it was the aliens. Dude, put down the bong and try and keep up
The CIA KILLED JFK

Again do try to keep up

The CIA KILLED JFK

:21::21::21::21::21:

No, it was the aliens. he was about to find their base on the moon.

Republicans proved the viability of political damage via legitimate Congressional investigations when they controlled the House, so they have no say in what the Democrat led House investigates. We know the so-called President can only do EO's now and most will likely be challenged in court. Let the voters decide in 2020 if Trumpybear stays or goes.

Forum List

Back