When will the dems stop whining and impeach

I haven't seen them. Navy pilots have

Again do try to keep up

Keep up with what? I am right there on the same page as you, those evil aliens are have killing of our leaders and anal probing folks like you for far too long. I hope Trump does something to stop them.
Again I have not seen the aliens that you and the navy have, but i trust the judgement of navy pilots

who do you think killed JFK..it was the aliens. Dude, put down the bong and try and keep up
The CIA KILLED JFK

:21::21::21::21::21:

No, it was the aliens. he was about to find their base on the moon.
Ok tell us what you know about the aliens on the moon?

Your failing pretty bad u kno

Dude, I am right here with you. They have been launching attacks from the dark side of them moon since before we faked the moon landing. Everyone knows this.

Again do try to keep up

Keep up with what? I am right there on the same page as you, those evil aliens are have killing of our leaders and anal probing folks like you for far too long. I hope Trump does something to stop them.
Again I have not seen the aliens that you and the navy have, but i trust the judgement of navy pilots

who do you think killed JFK..it was the aliens. Dude, put down the bong and try and keep up
The CIA KILLED JFK

Ted Cruz’s father killed JFK.

The CIA KILLED JFK

They have a base hidden on the dark side of the moon. They were worried that a real moon landing would expose them so they killed JFK and then orchestrated the fake moon landings over the next decade or so. We never actually set foot on the moon, it was all faked.

do you not know anything?

Again do try to keep up

The CIA KILLED JFK

Ted Cruz’s father is an alien. He is one of the people that were replaced.

The CIA KILLED JFK

He’s also part BatBoy. :eek:

The CIA KILLED JFK

He’s also part BatBoy. :eek:

I thought he was barnacle boy

They don't have the votes
Or the crimes.
there were no federal laws on the books, no U.S. Legal Codes to break, when the founders wrote the constitution... so they never meant high crimes and misdemeanors to be breaking Federal US Code laws. They listed the instances of where the constitution mentions such things like Treason and the emolument's clause as bribery separately, then the high crimes and misdemeanors statement.... which could mean anything... since there is no such thing as a ''high crime'', not even at the State level....

Or the crimes.
there were no federal laws on the books, no U.S. Legal Codes to break, when the founders wrote the constitution... so they never meant high crimes and misdemeanors to be breaking Federal US Code laws. They listed the instances of where the constitution mentions such things like Treason and the emolument's clause as bribery separately, then the high crimes and misdemeanors statement.... which could mean anything... since there is no such thing as a ''high crime'', not even at the State level....
You talked to them your self?

The CIA KILLED JFK

They have a base hidden on the dark side of the moon. They were worried that a real moon landing would expose them so they killed JFK and then orchestrated the fake moon landings over the next decade or so. We never actually set foot on the moon, it was all faked.

I own your brain

Or the crimes.
:lol: did you?

The CIA KILLED JFK

I own your brain

Are you an alien? Holy fuck...did you invade someone's body but you are too stupid to know it was not my body?

The CIA KILLED JFK

I own your brain

Are you an alien? Holy fuck...did you invade someone's body but you are too stupid to know it was not my body?
I am going to have to start charging you rent for keeping your brain safe from mice

I own your brain

I am going to have to start charging you rent for keeping your brain safe from mice

are the mice aliens also?

I own your brain

I think your pills have worn off.

No on second thought I know that your pills have worn off

Or the crimes.
:lol: did you?
Dont give up your day job washing dishes

I own your brain

I think your pills have worn off.

No on second thought I know that your pills have worn off

my pills?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but aliens killing JFK is no more off the wall than the CIA doing it. Both are flights of fantasy.

Seriously people, this is getting boring.

Just do it already

Or are you scared

It's up to Crazy Nancy Pelosi ............. she's the bitch that holds the cards ........
At the very least, Trump was given some leeway by the Mueller investigation. And probably much more. It is time for Progs to impeach him. Or shut up. Get it over with. If Nancy won't do it, then let AOC take over. All of the Prog leadership has and is pouting its views on impeachment and nothing is happening. All of the women can wear prison color dresses with numbers on them as a slight towards Trump when they vote. It will be fashionable and most likely a Prog produced movie will be made of their courageous fight to the evil nationalists!

Forum List

Back