When will the dems stop whining and impeach

:21::21::21::21:

The Deep State is a fantasy about as real as Santa and the Tooth Fairy

Its pretty real. Only the loonies would think everything is all peachy in our fbi, cia, military.

so, now the whole military is part of the deep state? Damn, it just keeps growing and growing.

as do all Conspiracy theories.
Bush 1 was part of the JFK assassination, common knowledge
Common knowledge for whom? :tinfoil::tinfoil:
No military sniper has recreated the shot...…………….

This makes it a math problem

unsolvable

Do you also think the twin towers were brought down by internally placed explosives?

Democrats have painted themselves into a corner. Whining is the only thing they can do.

irony-meter.jpg

Its pretty real. Only the loonies would think everything is all peachy in our fbi, cia, military.

so, now the whole military is part of the deep state? Damn, it just keeps growing and growing.

unsolvable

Are you single? Because I think we got a guy on this board bread in an underground FEMA bunker just for you.

Dale? Where you at?

unsolvable

WTF does that mean?

Republicans proved the viability of political damage via legitimate Congressional investigations when they controlled the House, so they have no say in what the Democrat led House investigates. We know the so-called President can only do EO's now and most will likely be challenged in court. Let the voters decide in 2020 if Trumpybear stays or goes.

What damage did the Republicans suffer? They went from 222 seats in the House to 223. They did lose Senate seats from 54 to 50, and they voted not to convict. Bush won the Presidency.

I think that if the Democrats really believe Trump did something wrong, then they need to begin impeachment proceedings, I don't think they all believe that at this point. I'm thinking they just want to create a lot of noise and hope they win in 2020, if not...

The damage was done to Sec. Clinton.

"What difference does it make?"
Actual quote: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator

Seriously people, this is getting boring.

Just do it already

Or are you scared
Like I said on another thread:

Democrats will only move to impeach if/when it is politically expedient to do so, and for no other reason.

They are not waiting on evidence (except that in the unlikely even that such evidence does make impeachment politically expedient)
They are not concerned about the Senate vote.
They don't care if Trump did anything.
They don't care if Trump did nothing.

When internal polling shows that impeachment will not cause them to take a corn-hole ass raping in 2020, they will impeach.

It is that simple.

Everything else is window dressing.

They will wait till after the 2020 election to see if is necessary or not.
Nah.

They may wait until after the 2020 election, but it won't be to see if impeachment is "necessary."

If current internal polling showed that they would only suffer a minor drop in polls/public opinion, they would have already pulled the trigger. Their polling numbers must indicate a serious kick in the balls if they move to impeach.

Nah.

They may wait until after the 2020 election, but it won't be to see if impeachment is "necessary."

If current internal polling showed that they would only suffer a minor drop in polls/public opinion, they would have already pulled the trigger. Their polling numbers must indicate a serious kick in the balls if they move to impeach.

By necessary I mean Trump winning again in 2020. After 2020 if Trump wins I do not think they will care about poll numbers.

It makes more sense strategically to wait.

Nah.

By necessary I mean Trump winning again in 2020. After 2020 if Trump wins I do not think they will care about poll numbers.

It makes more sense strategically to wait.
Good point. You're probably right.

But, I still think they have internal polling that has stayed their hands.

Just do it already

Or are you scared

Backbones are currently in short supply in the House. Please try back later.
Too funny...we know exactly who doesn't have backbones....those GOP spineless Senators who would cheer even if donnie shot their own family members on 5th Ave in broad daylight.
You cheered when your baby got aborted and chopped up in the garbage disposal

Conspiracy theory, multiple CIA heads, the chief of the FBI a former president Clinton a sitting president Oboob current and former members of MI6 all get together to attempt a coup on President Trump.

Oh wait, that happened so it's the deep state and not a conspiracy theory

Yawn

conspiracy-theory-blu-ray-cover-10.jpg

unsolvable

Do you also think the twin towers were brought down by internally placed explosives?
Do you think Santa Clause brought you those dildoes?

Just do it already

Or are you scared
Like I said on another thread:

Democrats will only move to impeach if/when it is politically expedient to do so, and for no other reason.

They are not waiting on evidence (except that in the unlikely even that such evidence does make impeachment politically expedient)
They are not concerned about the Senate vote.
They don't care if Trump did anything.
They don't care if Trump did nothing.

When internal polling shows that impeachment will not cause them to take a corn-hole ass raping in 2020, they will impeach.

It is that simple.

Everything else is window dressing.

It will never be advantageous for the dems to impeach Trump because he has 50000 of hillaries emails

unsolvable

Do you think Santa Clause brought you those dildoes?

no, Santa did not bring you to me.

Forum List

Back