When Will the Left Do the Right Thing?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“How many flood victims in South Texas have been rescued by the Antifa navy? . . . Seriously, doesn’t it look like almost all of the heavy lifting in the wake of Harvey is being done by people who belong to what the Southern Poverty Law Center would describe as ‘hate groups?’ Speaking of which, when does the SPLC’s food drive begin? . . . Joel Osteen took a lot of grief this week, but his church is open. Which of his three mansions is Bernie Sanders opening for flood victims?”

Carr: When will all the Lefties do the right thing?

upload_2017-9-2_4-56-24.png

Why do the left hate America so much?

All they do is lie, complain, obstruct and attack Trump. lather, rinse, repeat.

What the left will tell you is how cheap Trump is for only giving 1 million dollars.

They're really showing their ass this year that's for damned sure. I think I've lost all respect for D's and those who remain D's despite all their bullshit games. I have no idea how they are going to recover their public image after this year...

I've been encouraging true liberals and reasonable D's to start their own party somewhere in the middle (or just go independent)

They're really showing their ass this year that's for damned sure. I think I've lost all respect for D's and those who remain D's despite all their bullshit games. I have no idea how they are going to recover their public image after this year...

I've been encouraging true liberals and reasonable D's to start their own party somewhere in the middle (or just go independent)
Unfortunately, I believe the dumb asses of the democrat party would just follow to any new party.

Unfortunately, I believe the dumb asses of the democrat party would just follow to any new party.

Well that's proven with ANTIFA isn't it? But I'm talking about the /reasonable/ ones, the now called "classical liberals" and non-extremists heh

Do not know who is "left", but:

Tyler Perry Donates $1 Mil for Harvey Relief to Various Charities, Including Joel Osteen
Houston Rockets legend Hakeem Olajuwon announced Friday he was donating $150,000 to Mayor Sylvester Turner's Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund.
Comedian and actor Kevin Hart challenged his celebrity friends to donate $25,000 in an Instragram message Sunday. He's calling it the "Hurricane Harvey Relief Challenge."
Jennifer Lopez, former football player Alex Rodriguez, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, T.I., DJ Khaled and many more celebrities have all completed Hart's challenge.

"I think we've participated in a lot of challenges on the internet, some meaningful, some meaningless, but we've all done them," Hart said. "At this point I'm going to start a real challenge."

So far, Hart's challenge has raised more than $1 million. He posted about trying to reach $1.5 million on Thursday.

JJ Watt of the Houston Texans created a fundraiser that has raised over $13.5 million as of Friday morning. Ellen DeGeneres and Walmart donated $1 million to the fund on Wednesday, according to Watt's Twitter.

Left or not, the famous, black and white are donating.

Do not know who is "left", but:

Tyler Perry Donates $1 Mil for Harvey Relief to Various Charities, Including Joel Osteen
Houston Rockets legend Hakeem Olajuwon announced Friday he was donating $150,000 to Mayor Sylvester Turner's Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund.
Comedian and actor Kevin Hart challenged his celebrity friends to donate $25,000 in an Instragram message Sunday. He's calling it the "Hurricane Harvey Relief Challenge."
Jennifer Lopez, former football player Alex Rodriguez, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, T.I., DJ Khaled and many more celebrities have all completed Hart's challenge.

"I think we've participated in a lot of challenges on the internet, some meaningful, some meaningless, but we've all done them," Hart said. "At this point I'm going to start a real challenge."

So far, Hart's challenge has raised more than $1 million. He posted about trying to reach $1.5 million on Thursday.

JJ Watt of the Houston Texans created a fundraiser that has raised over $13.5 million as of Friday morning. Ellen DeGeneres and Walmart donated $1 million to the fund on Wednesday, according to Watt's Twitter.

Left or not, the famous, black and white are donating.
But not the orange :laugh:

Forum List

Back