When will the lies stop??

Sheesh righties, let the lefties have their little party. Maybe they'll stop fucking destroying shit for a little bit.

Obama is not president, so you waste breath when you refer to him.

Conway lied and got outed, and the witch is mad. The good thing is that Kushner is trying to push her out.
Neither is Conway, dumbass

I see, so you never attributed anything said by Axelrod or Jay Carney or Josh Earnest to the president? I'll research your posts, standby.

OH wait, I don't have to, I already know you're UTTERLY full of shit.
well, you missed my point.
Assumption, a leftists game of failure.

Conway lied and got outed, and the witch is mad. The good thing is that Kushner is trying to push her out.

I see, so you never attributed anything said by Axelrod or Jay Carney or Josh Earnest to the president? I'll research your posts, standby.

well, you missed my point. Assumption, a leftists game of failure.
The point is on your head. GaryDog owns you in this discussion.

well, you missed my point.
Assumption, a leftists game of failure.

Nice abdication speech. Better luck next time.

Kellyanne Conway cites ‘Bowling Green massacre’ that never happened to defend travel ban

It's ok to differ on policy and if one wants more or less government control. But lying is not OK. It is not okay for someone speaking for the President of the United States to say things on national television that are not true. There was no massacre! There was no death. Two men were tagged for attempting to send guns to those fighting in Iraq. Conway lied. That is not right, period. We can agree with or disagree with the President, but to life to incite fear and anger in the nation is unAmerican.

Kellyanne Conway cites ‘Bowling Green massacre’ that never happened to defend travel ban

So, anyone that can fog a mirror should be able to come over here and flop....so, how many are you willing to subsidize? There is no need to validate the banning of radicalized muslims (trained and funded by the Deep State) from coming here for three months, three years or three hundred years. You haven't the foggiest clue as to what the real reason for this influx of immigrants.

Well I bet we can find something between "can fog a mirror" to "ban all muslims from 7 countries; even those with visas and green cards".

Well, having a visa or having a "green card" doesn't mean you are a citizen...now does it? Visas and green cards can be revoked at the leisure of "da gubermint"......you love gubermint, don't ya??

But once you have legal status, and go back with the right to return here, the gummit cannot prevent you from doing so without first providing you due process to challenge the denial of reentry.

yes, assumption wins every time.

It's ok to differ on policy and if one wants more or less government control. But lying is not OK. It is not okay for someone speaking for the President of the United States to say things on national television that are not true. There was no massacre! There was no death. Two men were tagged for attempting to send guns to those fighting in Iraq. Conway lied. That is not right, period. We can agree with or disagree with the President, but to life to incite fear and anger in the nation is unAmerican.

So, anyone that can fog a mirror should be able to come over here and flop....so, how many are you willing to subsidize? There is no need to validate the banning of radicalized muslims (trained and funded by the Deep State) from coming here for three months, three years or three hundred years. You haven't the foggiest clue as to what the real reason for this influx of immigrants.

Well I bet we can find something between "can fog a mirror" to "ban all muslims from 7 countries; even those with visas and green cards".

Well, having a visa or having a "green card" doesn't mean you are a citizen...now does it? Visas and green cards can be revoked at the leisure of "da gubermint"......you love gubermint, don't ya??

So you think only citizens can enter the country? That's your position?
I'll just ignore your "gubmint" remarks as bizarre seizures or something. They're meaningless.

The left preaching to us about lies, blow it out your ass :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
It's a proven fact,that all republicans related to each other, are worlds worst liars
Stupid is as stupid does

43 mins

BREAKING: Republicans in Congress have voted to kill Obama's rule imposing restrictions on oil and gas drillers who vent methane pollution, which does 25 times the climate damage of carbon dioxide.

GOP votes to kill Obama anti-pollution rule for oil companies
Republicans and the oil industry say the rule would hinder energy production on federal lands by restricting drilling.
THEHILL.COM

Excellent! Good job Mr.President!
Yemen? Yes good job dump you idiot

When you get coal dust in your water I'm going to LMAO or better yet when you meet some crazy guy who was allowed to buy a gun BOOM ,,no more pred

Do the human race a favor, and hold your breath waiting for any of that to happen. Should be any second now right?
obama dow up 179 let us know when dumpster beats any employment or stock market records set under the obama presidency

Jesus dude, you are all over the place. Try to follow a line of discussion idiot.
Excuse me Just trying to prove you people are not as smart as you think you are You are much the opposite and deserve any shit trump throws your way

So, by posting any random nonsense that pops into your alleged brain no matter how irrelevant it is to the topic, you hope to prove that WE aren't smart?
Truth is truth no matter where it's said

Progs hopping all over a verbal typo, gotta love it

You've mentioned '57 States' over 400 times on this forum. :lol:

Probably more because every native born citizen knows we have 50 states. Only someone born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia who grew up eating snakes and dogs doesn't know that. Conway's "mistake" if you can even call it that well, it just wasn't

Is GaryDog a Stats sock account?

Progs hopping all over a verbal typo, gotta love it

You've mentioned '57 States' over 400 times on this forum. :lol:

Probably more because every native born citizen knows we have 50 states. Only someone born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia who grew up eating snakes and dogs doesn't know that. Conway's "mistake" if you can even call it that well, it just wasn't

Those seven other states were lost during Bowling Green Massacre.

Number Sign: Never Forgot!

As you know, she meant the Bowling Green Terrorists.

Amusing watching you flailing around desperately to grasp at straws in an effort to denigrate someone doing a GREAT JOB.

As you know, she meant the Bowling Green Terrorists. Amusing watching you flailing around desperately to grasp at straws in an effort to denigrate someone doing a GREAT JOB.
No, she did not, 'sur, and you are flailing. Trot along.

Forum List

Back