When will the lies stop??

Well I bet we can find something between "can fog a mirror" to "ban all muslims from 7 countries; even those with visas and green cards".

Well, having a visa or having a "green card" doesn't mean you are a citizen...now does it? Visas and green cards can be revoked at the leisure of "da gubermint"......you love gubermint, don't ya??

But once you have legal status, and go back with the right to return here, the gummit cannot prevent you from doing so without first providing you due process to challenge the denial of reentry.

Apparently they can and they did...for at least three months anyway.
oh yeah. I'd think the potus war powers would ok a temp ban of some kind. But, it will have to afford people the means to challenge a ban before an impartial panel. That is, he can ban, but if challenged by an individ who has legal status, we have to have an individual reason. That's basic due process. The potus cannot arbitrarily deny DP to person under US laws.

He probably can have a blanket muslim ban on countries without banning Christians from the same country as immigrants on a temporary basis.
He can't use"Muslims" but he can have vetters that make it much easier of Christians without saying so. Wink, nod.
LOL I think you can make a rational argument that it's impossible to really vet anyone in a refugee camp unless you question someone who knew the person's politics BEFORE going into the camp. The Admin has the executive duty to establish regs as to how immigration comes about. So when Kaz talks about his imaginary "plenary" powers, that's close.

Of course, I'm not aware of Iraqis in refugee camps.

But asking the Drump admin to have any actual logic or consistency is way too high a bar.

Well, having a visa or having a "green card" doesn't mean you are a citizen...now does it? Visas and green cards can be revoked at the leisure of "da gubermint"......you love gubermint, don't ya??

But once you have legal status, and go back with the right to return here, the gummit cannot prevent you from doing so without first providing you due process to challenge the denial of reentry.

oh yeah. I'd think the potus war powers would ok a temp ban of some kind. But, it will have to afford people the means to challenge a ban before an impartial panel. That is, he can ban, but if challenged by an individ who has legal status, we have to have an individual reason. That's basic due process. The potus cannot arbitrarily deny DP to person under US laws.

He probably can have a blanket muslim ban on countries without banning Christians from the same country as immigrants on a temporary basis.
He can't use"Muslims" but he can have vetters that make it much easier of Christians without saying so. Wink, nod.
LOL I think you can make a rational argument that it's impossible to really vet anyone in a refugee camp unless you question someone who knew the person's politics BEFORE going into the camp. The Admin has the executive duty to establish regs as to how immigration comes about. So when Kaz talks about his imaginary "plenary" powers, that's close.

But asking the Drump admin to have any actual logic or consistency is way too high a bar.

You are correct in that there is no real way to vet some of these refugees in their own countries, because the records of some may have been destroyed.

However..................

That is why when they apply for refugee status, the process they have to go through is long, and they are interviewed no less than FIVE separate times. The reason? To make sure they don't change their story, and it is done over an 18 to 24 month period of time. During that time, their fingerprints and histories that they disclosed are being ran through INTERPOL, Homeland Security, and the FBI. IF they are picked to come here (only about 1 percent are), they are brought over, and then they are watched closely for the next 2 years. If they show ANY kind of questionable behavior, they are deported back to their original country.

The problem isn't with the refugees, the problem is with the visa vetting process. I wish that people would understand that instead of letting Trump scare them with the refugees.

BTW..............ZERO actual refugees have ever successfully carried out a terrorist attack on this country. Any attacks that happened were done by 1) US citizens who were born here, 2) US citizens who came here and were naturalized (should have had better vetting before making them citizens), and 3) people who came here on some kind of visa.

Kellyanne Conway is a liar just like her boss
President Trump's adviser Kellyanne Conway has blamed two Iraqi refugees for a massacre that never happened.

SEE ALSO: Merriam-Webster doesn't have time for Kellyanne Conway's nonsense

Conway is building a reputation for citing falsehoods, untruths and outright lies as "alternative facts." The latest such example of this is an interview she did with MSNBC where she spoke about the "Bowling Green massacre" in an effort to defend Trump's controversial travel ban. The trouble is there was no such massacre.

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalised and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre," Conway told host Chris Matthews on MSNBC's Hardball programme.

"Most people don't know that because it didn't get covered," she continued.

Commentators quickly debunked the claim on social media. The 2011 action was a refugee slowdown, not a full travel ban, after two Iraqi citizens were arrested and indicted over a botched attempt to send money and weapons to al-Qaeda in Iraq.

The lies stopped at noon on January 20, 2017. Obama's gone.
So it's true that Trump won the popular vote and there was a terrorist massacre in Bowling Green? Let's see the proof...?
52847945d34c24d045f4f6bfeae5a17d_XL.jpg
Great, more alternative facts. :eusa_doh:

So now terrorists are responsible for sinkholes??

Wrecked cars revving up visits to National Corvette Museum

Quit crying I caught you
SHINGTON ― One of the Donald Trump administration’s first orders of business on the economy will scuttle a rule protecting retirees from being scammed out of $17 billion a year by their own financial advisers.

And what about that treasure trove of intelligence? Facing increasing pressure over the botched raid, the Pentagon earlier today released a video titled “Courses for Destroying The Cross,” to prove just how important was the cache that had been seized.

But the botched part of the botched raid kept botching. It turns out that, as the Telegraph put it, the "video released by Pentagon to prove Donald Trump's deadly Yemen raid was successful is a decade old and available online.

C3yXegiUoAELXXt.jpg

President Trump's adviser Kellyanne Conway has blamed two Iraqi refugees for a massacre that never happened.

Conway is building a reputation for citing falsehoods, untruths and outright lies as "alternative facts." The latest such example of this is an interview she did with MSNBC where she spoke about the "Bowling Green massacre" in an effort to defend Trump's controversial travel ban. The trouble is there was no such massacre.

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalised and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre," Conway told host Chris Matthews on MSNBC's Hardball programme.

Commentators quickly debunked the claim on social media. The 2011 action was a refugee slowdown, not a full travel ban, after two Iraqi citizens were arrested and indicted over a botched attempt to send money and weapons to al-Qaeda in Iraq.
It is good you can recognize lies by the Trump administration, but where were you during the Obama administration's nonstop lying?
there are small lies big lies and damn lies ....so far trump and co. feature the damn lies ...and while all that obama said didn't pan out why not blame the hands on their asses repub congress for most of it not all but most?
The Republicans made Obummer lie?
and one more thing willow Bush handed Obama an economy that was losing 800,000 jobs a month Obama hands to dump and economy GAINING 200,000 a month Doesn't that register with your dem haters??

Gaining 200,000 part-time jobs a month would take about 8 months to even out.

It is good you can recognize lies by the Trump administration, but where were you during the Obama administration's nonstop lying?
there are small lies big lies and damn lies ....so far trump and co. feature the damn lies ...and while all that obama said didn't pan out why not blame the hands on their asses repub congress for most of it not all but most?
The Republicans made Obummer lie?
let me put it in words you might understand willow ,,,he made promises he couldn't keep but when you have a party like the republicans so dead set against him succeeding , all promises couldn't be kept

Why would anyone want someone with his views to succeed?

He made promises like all people being able to keep their doctors/plans if they like them that he knew was a lie when he said it.
for example con man he wanted money for infrastructure repubs refused ,,,now your slime wants infrastructure bills

Perhaps they knew the shovel-ready jobs were a lie, because it was!

The Trump alt fact liars above will never stop lying, eh gipper, but will keep being out, eh gipper?
Trumpovitch best not fuck up the momentum.

• 227K jobs for Obama's last month. What will the Russian agent's first month show? Better beat Obama's by a wide margin. Otherwise Trumpovitch will prove, even to the Retarded Right Wingers, that he's a bust for even the Retarded Right Wingers aren't that stupid.

Too late moron. He's already done half a dozen things we approve of in his first two weeks. If the jobs and their usual fluctuation, don't go our way at first, it's nothing at all. We aren't the idiots you people are. We know how economics, business, and politics work.
When you get coal dust in your water I'm going to LMAO or better yet when you meet some crazy guy who was allowed to buy a gun BOOM ,,no more pred

You do know that those filters you use on water are called charCOAL filters for a reason, right?

Too late moron. He's already done half a dozen things we approve of in his first two weeks. If the jobs and their usual fluctuation, don't go our way at first, it's nothing at all. We aren't the idiots you people are. We know how economics, business, and politics work.
When you get coal dust in your water I'm going to LMAO or better yet when you meet some crazy guy who was allowed to buy a gun BOOM ,,no more pred

Do the human race a favor, and hold your breath waiting for any of that to happen. Should be any second now right?
obama dow up 179 let us know when dumpster beats any employment or stock market records set under the obama presidency
I thought the DOW just went over 20,000?
Yes with Obama in the WH,,,Now lets see Trump duplicate obamas records

Why would we want to strive for failure?

But she got it right, progressive nitpicking only picks nits
She got what Right? It was a pretty clear deception trying to paint refugees as a stronger threat to American lives. Not cool to be coming from our White House. Nobody should be making excuses for this stuff. She did fess up and apologize so I guess move on till the next one.

If she had been a liberal and said what she said, you liberals would be lining up to swear what she said was true.

So your false prophet is worth defending ?

You are correct in that there is no real way to vet some of these refugees in their own countries, because the records of some may have been destroyed.

However..................

That is why when they apply for refugee status, the process they have to go through is long, and they are interviewed no less than FIVE separate times. The reason? To make sure they don't change their story, and it is done over an 18 to 24 month period of time. During that time, their fingerprints and histories that they disclosed are being ran through INTERPOL, Homeland Security, and the FBI. IF they are picked to come here (only about 1 percent are), they are brought over, and then they are watched closely for the next 2 years. If they show ANY kind of questionable behavior, they are deported back to their original country.

The problem isn't with the refugees, the problem is with the visa vetting process. I wish that people would understand that instead of letting Trump scare them with the refugees.

BTW..............ZERO actual refugees have ever successfully carried out a terrorist attack on this country. Any attacks that happened were done by 1) US citizens who were born here, 2) US citizens who came here and were naturalized (should have had better vetting before making them citizens), and 3) people who came here on some kind of visa.
Well I bet we can find something between "can fog a mirror" to "ban all muslims from 7 countries; even those with visas and green cards".

Christians are being slaughtered in countries where muslim radicals have taken over and the Barrypuppet has allowed very few of them over here as opposed to muslims.

So, anyone that can fog a mirror should be able to come over here and flop....so, how many are you willing to subsidize? There is no need to validate the banning of radicalized muslims (trained and funded by the Deep State) from coming here for three months, three years or three hundred years. You haven't the foggiest clue as to what the real reason for this influx of immigrants.

This war on terrorism was a joke and a fraud from the "git-go" and even though it took me a while to open my eyes, I can say unequivocally and with certainty that we were had. We lost our right to privacy because of the PATRIOT Act because it was necessary to combat "terrorism" because of the false flag event that was 9/11/01. If it was really a terrorist attack, they would have made securing the border one of the first things they did instead of attacking Afghanistan. Oddly enough (insert sarcasm here) They had already started moving troops and equipment towards the Caspian sea before 9/11/01....what are the odds? BTW, they have been flying in muslims coverty and in-covertly for years and placing them in small towns and cities per the U.N mandate of relocation....all the while monitoring everything we do on line, our texts and phone calls and then using the 80 fusion centers to crunch that information that is then sent to the huge NSA facility in Utah that assigns each and everyone of us a "threat matrix score". We are treated like potential terrorists at the airport but yet we are flying in radicalized muslims that are pissed as hell that their countries have been blown up and full of depleted uranium. This situation is so totally fucked up and the blame lays squarely on the Deep State that has perpetuated this chaos and there is plenty more on the horizon. Look at Europe....especially Germany, France and Sweden. I do not like the direction we have taken and especially the bringing in tens of of thousands of people per year whose beliefs are 180 degrees different than ours and have no desire to assimilate into our culture but instead believe that we need to cater to theirs.

I see this as just another way to water down the nationalism of this country and the obliterating of the sovereignty of nations per the agenda of the U.N.

amateur hour for the WH ....trump and his people are making a joke of our election

amateur hour for the WH ....trump and his people are making a joke of our election
We had to endure 8 years of a very bad joke...so nothing changes, including the power elite duping many Americans.

We had to endure 8 years of a very bad joke...so nothing changes, including the power elite duping many Americans.
what bad joke?? That would have been your last repubs presidency....76 straight months of job gains ,a stock market turned around ,confidence levels up etc etc and you say thats a joke? Don't you have a job? Don't blame Obama

what bad joke?? That would have been your last repubs presidency....76 straight months of job gains ,a stock market turned around ,confidence levels up etc etc and you say thats a joke? Don't you have a job? Don't blame Obama
Yeah it is all the fault of Rs. The Ds and Obama are GREAT!!!

Yeah it is all the fault of Rs. The Ds and Obama are GREAT!!!
Great?? maybe maybe not but it sure was nice having 8 years of a guy that knew how to talk to others and not make a jackass out of himself AND our country Oh yeah 8 years with no 9/11 taking place?? not bad huh??

Forum List

Back