When Will Trump End The Impeachment Process And Totally Own The Dems??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
White House, in fiery letter, declares Trump won’t participate in House Judiciary impeachment hearing

I have seen many Trump supporters claim that this whole impeachment process is unfair because Trump hasn't had a chance to present any evidence or witnesses to counter what other witnesses in his administration has already testified to under oath. My question is, when do you think he will present the evidence that totally clears him??

I mean, isn't it obvious that Ukraine interfered in the election and not Russia?? Isn't it like a mountain of evidence that proves Obama colluded with Ukraine to not only help Hillary win the election, but to also get Biden's son a job with a corrupt Ukrainian company -- there is also evidence that Obama and Soros hired Crowdstrike to hack the DNC servers in order to frame Russia...So why won't Trump just present all of the evidence and end it already???

"The White House announced in a fiery letter Sunday night that President Trump and his lawyers won't participate in the House Judiciary Committee’s first impeachment hearing scheduled for Wednesday -- even accusing the panel's Democratic chairman, Jerry Nadler, of "purposely" scheduling the proceedings when Trump would be attending the NATO Leaders' Meeting in London"

So do you think Nadler is purposely trying to schedule the hearings to prevent Trump from participating because he knows if Trump came to testify he would totally own the libs?? Maybe he is waiting for the Senate trial before he presents his evidence and witnesses -- maybe he is hoping Mitch McConnell will just put the whole impeachment trial on hold like he did Obama's supreme court pick -- that would totally trigger the Dems..

Letting the star batter go up to bat in the last out of the 9th inning is not playing fair. This is what they are doing. By now, it's all but wrapped up. Trump should have been allowed to be there FROM THE BEGINNING, not right at the end.

Trump will not attend because it would put legitimacy to this complete farce of an investigation. Basically, he's giving them the presidential middle finger.

A wise decision.

Let them play their games, then crush them if they dare take it to the Senate.

The chances are slimming. I imagine Schiff is looking for a way to back down without enraging the base..

Investigate Obama, not Trump

YG2u8kBz

9 months after Bob Mueller filed his report, Democrats have forgotten it. I can see why, considering the report completely exonerated President Donald John Trump. There was no collusion with Russians --at least not by Republicans.

The investigation we need is of those in the Department of Justice who tried to set Donald Trump up in June 2016 so they could spy on his campaign for Obama. That is Watergate on steroids.

Obama abused the office of the presidency. Let's prosecute that.

White House, in fiery letter, declares Trump won’t participate in House Judiciary impeachment hearing

I have seen many Trump supporters claim that this whole impeachment process is unfair because Trump hasn't had a chance to present any evidence or witnesses to counter what other witnesses in his administration has already testified to under oath. My question is, when do you think he will present the evidence that totally clears him??

I mean, isn't it obvious that Ukraine interfered in the election and not Russia?? Isn't it like a mountain of evidence that proves Obama colluded with Ukraine to not only help Hillary win the election, but to also get Biden's son a job with a corrupt Ukrainian company -- there is also evidence that Obama and Soros hired Crowdstrike to hack the DNC servers in order to frame Russia...So why won't Trump just present all of the evidence and end it already???

"The White House announced in a fiery letter Sunday night that President Trump and his lawyers won't participate in the House Judiciary Committee’s first impeachment hearing scheduled for Wednesday -- even accusing the panel's Democratic chairman, Jerry Nadler, of "purposely" scheduling the proceedings when Trump would be attending the NATO Leaders' Meeting in London"

So do you think Nadler is purposely trying to schedule the hearings to prevent Trump from participating because he knows if Trump came to testify he would totally own the libs?? Maybe he is waiting for the Senate trial before he presents his evidence and witnesses -- maybe he is hoping Mitch McConnell will just put the whole impeachment trial on hold like he did Obama's supreme court pick -- that would totally trigger the Dems..
He isn't acting like an innocent person, is he?

The rule of law, the Constitution, the pursuit of justice, and the truth will keep it going. None of those assets favor Trump.

A wise decision.

The chances are slimming. I imagine Schiff is looking for a way to back down without enraging the base..
Taking it to the Senate and voting no, just exposes the party as a corrupt cult that care more for the party than country. Mountains of evidence against Trump, then protecting him at all costs, is a losing venture.

Letting the star batter go up to bat in the last out of the 9th inning is not playing fair. This is what they are doing. By now, it's all but wrapped up. Trump should have been allowed to be there FROM THE BEGINNING, not right at the end.

Trump will not attend because it would put legitimacy to this complete farce of an investigation. Basically, he's giving them the presidential middle finger.
He was there in the beginning. Remember his witness intimidation tweet?

He isn't acting like an innocent person, is he?

He's acting like an adult ignoring a child's failed prank. :113:

A wise decision.

Taking it to the Senate and voting no, just exposes the party as a corrupt cult that care more for the party than country. Mountains of evidence against Trump, then protecting him at all costs, is a losing venture.

Point out the mountains, please.

A wise decision.

Maybe its the same mountain of evidence that proves Obama ordered the murder of border agents with Fast & Furious, plotted with ISIS to murder diplomats in Benghazi and kidnapped babies to claim as his daughters 20 years ago because he planned to marry a man and run for president....I am sure that sounds much more believable than anything against Trump...

It’s not an impeachment hearing. It’s an “inquiry” which means nothing. Real impeachment hearings couldn’t be controlled entirely by Dems so you’ll never see it.

Keep dreaming about impeachment, the Dems are only doing this to keep their base happy.

A wise decision.

Lol! You ain't got shit to debate.

It’s not an impeachment hearing. It’s an “inquiry” which means nothing. Real impeachment hearings couldn’t be controlled entirely by Dems so you’ll never see it.

Keep dreaming about impeachment, the Dems are only doing this to keep their base happy.
Actually they're doing it because they took an oath to uphold the Constitution. Something Republicans continually shit on every single day.

Its a hearing you dumb ass.....the inquiry phase is over....articles of impeachment will be drafted and sent to the House Judiciary...as per the Constitution.....

The house will vote on those articles and that then gets sent over the Senate for a trial....

I learned this in 6th grade...why didn't you??

By the way, I will ask you the same questions all of the other trumpers keep dodging....

If Obama's personal lawyer of 13 yrs was sent to prison for campaign finance violations....a felony conviction in which he named Obama as the co-conspirator.....would you be saying that Obama had nothing to do with it, or would you be claiming it is proof that Obama is guilty??

Because that same thing happened with Trump, yet your dumb ass is here asking about evidence...

A wise decision.

Lol! You ain't got shit to debate.

Indeed. The lack of evidence precludes debate.

By the way, I will ask you the same questions all of the other trumpers keep dodging....

If Obama's personal lawyer of 13 yrs was sent to prison for campaign finance violations....a felony conviction in which he named Obama as the co-conspirator.....would you be saying that Obama had nothing to do with it, or would you be claiming it is proof that Obama is guilty??

Because that same thing happened with Trump, yet your dumb ass is here asking about evidence...

If he actually had proof of it.

How hard is that?

A wise decision.

Mountains now, huh? Well good luck with that. And keep in mind Trump’s second term will likely seem like it’s moving along faster than the first did, but it’s still gonna be four more long years for you clowns.

Forum List

Back