Jesus Christ

Acceptable to the Left:

Rioting
Looting
Burning cities
Anarchy
Attacking police
Segregation

The Left ..... proving the world is flat.
They have drifted so far that they've fallen off the side and into the eternal abyss where nothing short of a miracle can save them.

Not acceptable to the Left:

Aunt Jemima
Eskimo Pie
Uncle Ben’s
Cream of Wheat
Gone with the Wind
Paw Patrol
Mary Poppins
Jesus Christ

Acceptable to the Left:

Rioting
Looting
Burning cities
Anarchy
Attacking police
Segregation

They have drifted so far that they've fallen off the side and into the eternal abyss where nothing short of a miracle can save them.

What's up with Paw Patrol?

Aunt Jemima
Eskimo Pie
Uncle Ben’s
Cream of Wheat
Gone with the Wind
Paw Patrol
Mary Poppins
Jesus Christ

Acceptable to the Left:

Rioting
Looting
Burning cities
Anarchy
Attacking police
Segregation

What's up with Paw Patrol?
Are you joking? Obviously racist and hateful and homophobic.
3FD9D528-B450-4EA0-8F72-C6E4CD019C07.jpeg

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought you were talking about the blob's speech to the 1/2 empty arena on Saturday. From the excerpts I heard the speech was full of fabrications and fear.

Aunt Jemima
Eskimo Pie
Uncle Ben’s
Cream of Wheat
Gone with the Wind
Paw Patrol
Mary Poppins
Jesus Christ

Acceptable to the Left:

Rioting
Looting
Burning cities
Anarchy
Attacking police
Segregation

What's wrong with Cream of Wheat?

Aunt Jemima
Eskimo Pie
Uncle Ben’s
Cream of Wheat
Gone with the Wind
Paw Patrol
Mary Poppins
Jesus Christ

Acceptable to the Left:

Rioting
Looting
Burning cities
Anarchy
Attacking police
Segregation

^that tard just fabricated lists of what is and is not acceptable to the left.

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought you were talking about the blob's speech to the 1/2 empty arena on Saturday. From the excerpts I heard the speech was full of fabrications and fear.
Stop watching CNN and join the real world.
Didn't he say that if Biden wins nobody will be safe? You don't honestly believe that shit, do you?

Aunt Jemima
Eskimo Pie
Uncle Ben’s
Cream of Wheat
Gone with the Wind
Paw Patrol
Mary Poppins
Jesus Christ

Acceptable to the Left:

Rioting
Looting
Burning cities
Anarchy
Attacking police
Segregation

^that tard just fabricated lists of what is and is not acceptable to the left.

I, for one, accept all types of pancake syrup.

I've never looted, burned a city, rioted, attacked police or practiced segregation. You're right, the mentally retarded OP just spouts off before he gets his daily talking points and you get shit like this as a result.

The title of the thread gets to the very heart of why so many people are dissatisfied with the criminal justice system and especially the police. They treat petty crime like a major public safety threat in order to justify their harsh tactics.

The title of the thread gets to the very heart of why so many people are dissatisfied with the criminal justice system and especially the police. They treat petty crime like a major public safety threat in order to justify their harsh tactics.

Sounds like some cop gave you a real spanking. Poor, baby.

Another Anti American speaks fro the peanut gallery

Sounds like some cop gave you a real spanking. Poor, baby.
Never even been arrested but I realize had I been black I would have had a much worst outcome the times I got mad about being pulled over for stupid bullshit.

The real evil is always the side fighting against govt oppression and police brutality.....as usual......everybody knows it
0-rac_006 (17).jpg.jpg

That's because you're head is full of fabrications and fear.

Anything that makes you proud to be white has to go we are privileged lol never forget we must be oppressed be lazy black ppl are pissed off

Forum List

Back