When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

to late pervert,, youve made it perfectly clear youre OK with children being groomed and molested,,

my suggestion is if you havent molested a child yourself you dont start,, their day of reckoning is coming,,
Show me videoe of you stopping this abuse

If you want everyone else to do it then you should be able to prove you are .

But of course you haven't stopped anything have you?

No you're just an internet BADASS

Post #6 proves they only care about their sexual perversions, and projecting them onto children they are sick predators. The reason is if they get enough to agree with them, their guilt of sin will be diminished.
Who is "they"?

Show me videoe of you stopping this abuse

If you want everyone else to do it then you should be able to prove you are .

But of course you haven't stopped anything have you?

No you're just an internet BADASS
of course youre going to try and spin this on me when youre opening defending pedos and groomers by saying they dont exist,,

not going to work,,

of course youre going to try and spin this on me when youre opening defending pedos and groomers by saying they dont exist,,

not going to work,,
Internet BADASS

iu

I haven't seen any of that with my own eyes.

and why do you think the parents of all these kids you claim are getting groomed can't handle it ?

You're goddamn stupid to realize what's going on

But some advice... stay away from children, you wouldn't protect them anyway

Dude you're completely off the rails. They're talking about indoctrination, grooming, not just physical abuse
Exactly. The debate is whether schools should be used for indoctrination (imho, the answer is no). So why not address that, instead of fantasizing about "grooming"? Is a prurient witch hunt just more fun?

Oh bs your redundant crap has ran it's course. Fcking loon

Not enough children molested by church leaders for you?

Forum List

Back