Where Are All the Republican Women?

Most of them are feminine unlike the Liberals and tend to mind their own business. They are part of the silent majority. You will hear from them in November and from the rest of us whom have never been polled.

Yes, women on both the right AND the left wish for ALL men to get out of their personal business and also agree to equal pay for equal work.

I don't see any men in fems business. Yall have socially castrated many of them with your anti family agendas. Man hating has destroyed families more than any other policy.

Crowded the work place and took jobs away from families and forced mothers to leave their young even newborns becasue you lowered the wages of the fathers.

Every since you militant puss in boots took over this nation has went straight to hell. Now other women are forced to follow or starve or be attacked for staying home with their children.

Most of them are feminine unlike the Liberals and tend to mind their own business. They are part of the silent majority. You will hear from them in November and from the rest of us whom have never been polled.

Yes, women on both the right AND the left wish for ALL men to get out of their personal business and also agree to equal pay for equal work.

I don't see any men in fems business. Yall have socially castrated many of them with your anti family agendas. Man hating has destroyed families more than any other policy.

Crowded the work place and took jobs away from families and forced mothers to leave their young even newborns becasue you lowered the wages of the fathers.

Every since you militant puss in boots took over this nation has went straight to hell. Now other women are forced to follow or starve or be attacked for staying home with their children.
You must be really old and about to die. My wife stayed home for 2 years and no one attacked her for doing so. They thought it was cool.

You must be really old and about to die. My wife stayed home for 2 years and no one attacked her for doing so. They thought it was cool.

You have been reported for callign me names. So back off. Till you apologize like a man then leave me alone.

You have been reported for callign me names. So back off. Till you apologize like a man then leave me alone.
He's just being himself...self-indulgent and out of control.

Jake spreading lies again.

Jake name ONE thing that Trump has done that leads you to believe he hates women

I don't want a video. I want a statement in your own words. What has Trump done that makes you think he hates all women?

You can't think of anything.

WATCH THE VIDEO you braindead idiot.

Like most Trump supporters he lacks the courage.

I'm not a Trump supporter, I'm a truth supporter. Words have meanings , and Trump doesn't hate women.

shut up sissy. men like you are afraid of women or anyone else that isnt a white male. No wonder you want your women to stay home so you have less competition.

Jake spreading lies again.

Jake name ONE thing that Trump has done that leads you to believe he hates women

I don't want a video. I want a statement in your own words. What has Trump done that makes you think he hates all women?

I'm not a Trump supporter, I'm a truth supporter. Words have meanings , and Trump doesn't hate women.

If you are supporting truth then you would listen to the video.

He's a pussy. He's also a fucking fraud too.

Why? I've heard it all before. It confirms that Trump will get nasty with women when he disagrees with them. That isn't the same thing as he hates all women.

This is TOO rich...Women who have made a fortune due to Globalism are "voting for Hillary".
NO SHIT!

Why? I've heard it all before. It confirms that Trump will get nasty with women when he disagrees with them. That isn't the same thing as he hates all women.
No male should have an adversarial attitude towards women he disagrees with across the board. This isnt just one person. Its all women that call him on his BS. It shows a weakness in his character and a latent hatred of women in general. Drumpf views them as objects not people.

There's equal pay...Corporations simply lay off enough men and hire more women.
You Liberals are complete dingbats.

You white guys really hate not having preference dont you?

Apparently you haven't been reading or listening to Financial Publications.
The combination of the 2008 crash and "Women getting Equal Pay" has resulted in the laying off of mostly men and increased hiring in women.
You see, Wall Street outwitted all you dunces..they equaled the pay via cutting costs by firing men.

Now please post your next idiotic, "macho" posting totally ignoring this fact.

The combination of the 2008 crash and "Women getting Equal Pay" has resulted in the laying off of mostly men and increased hiring in women.
You see, Wall Street outwitted all you dunces..they equaled the pay via cutting costs by firing men.

Sounds ok to me. The more white males they fire the more equality will be achieved.

Sounds ok to me. The more white males they fire the more equality will be achieved.

Nope.
Business Visas will take over.
Apparently you don't read Immigration Bills either.
The Dream Act has 1,600,600 Business Visas a year.
Take your head out of your ass and try keeping up with how Wall Street whitey will beat you.

Nope.
Take your head out of your ass and try keeping up with how Wall Street whitey will beat you.
That means more brown people I have no problem with that. Wall street whitey cant beat me. He cant even figure out what game i am playing.

Nope.
That means more brown people I have no problem with that. Wall street whitey cant beat me. He cant even figure out what game i am playing.

You're just a wee bit too delusional to be interesting.
Especially when every time you post you reveal that you don't read anything other than FuckWhitey.com.

Forum List

Back