Where Are All the Republican Women?

"you have nothing"...
I don't give a damn about your opinion on just about any subject you bring up.
Hillary has been screwing your fellow Blacks for decades and you're going to vote for her.
Shows how dumb you are.
Now youre angry because I pointed out your failed logic. :itsok:
I doubt you could do more than give me a chuckle.
You are obviously a very angry person.
Says that guy that got emotional and said "I dont give a damn...."

It was pity.
You are 95% anger and 5% reflex.
it was anger on your part. We know because people dont say "I dont give a damn.." to someone they pity.

"you people?"

"you have nothing"...
Hillary has been screwing your fellow Blacks for decades and you're going to vote for her.
Shows how dumb you are.

It was pity.
it was anger on your part. We know because people dont say "I dont give a damn.." to someone they pity.
Nah, just reacting to your sense of self importance and responding in kind...it's a style called symmetry.

It was pity.
Nah, just reacting to your sense of self importance and responding in kind...it's a style called symmetry.
Yeah I saw your weak probes coming from a mile away. The problem is you got angry when I toyed with you. Thats why I pointed your failing out to you.

Great question.
Where Are All the Republican Women?
So far this year, Republicans have nominated women in just 26 of the 308 congressional districts that have held primaries. That’s a mere 8 percent—and it’s in line with the current makeup of the House Republican Conference, which is 91 percent male and 9 percent female.

During the past decade, that disparity has actually grown wider, as wave elections swept out a number of established Republican members of Congress (in 2006, 2008 and 2012), and swept in a lot of new ones (in 2010 and 2014). Since 2006, the proportion of women in the House GOP caucus has dropped from 11 percent to just 9 percent today. Although there are now 247 Republicans in the House, up from 229 a decade ago, there are fewer women: 22, down from 25.

Over the same period, Democratic women took advantage of these electoral shifts, replacing men from their party’s old boys’ network with women backed by EMILY’s List and other advocacy groups seeking to increase women’s representation in office. From 2006 to today, women grew from 21 percent of the House Democratic Caucus to 33 percent. And the party isn’t about to let anyone forget it: Their new class was on display in full force when the House’s Democratic women gathered on stage behind Nancy Pelosi during the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

And, thanks in part to Michigan’s Miller, the number of Republican women in the House may very well decline again. Of the 22 Republican women in Congress, two—Miller and Wyoming’s Cynthia Lummis—are not running for reelection this year. Another, Renee Ellmers of North Carolina, lost a primary in which redistricting pitted her against a fellow Republican incumbent. Still others—including Barbara Comstock of Virginia, Mia Love of Utah, Martha McSally of Arizona and Elise Stefanik of New York—face tough general election campaigns.

This growing disparity, with Democrats electing ever more women and Republicans ever fewer, repeats at every level of government: U.S. Senate, statewide offices, upper and lower state legislatures, and municipalities. (The Center for American Women in Politics at Rutgers University maintains useful records on this.) What that means is that there’s no sign the GOP’s current woman problem is going to get any better any time soon. Quite the opposite: The pipeline is dry and getting drier, all the way down.
Republican women are voting for Hillary or staying home.

They are still mad carli fiorino wasn't the nominee

So now you contend that all women are so stupid and shallow that they insist on having a female candidate?

Who hates women again?
Trump hired Rover ailes. A man who fired women who wouldn't sleep with his old ass. Basically a rapist.

Who hates women? Republicans. Hence the Republican war on women
I guess you didn't work on Wall Street in the 80s and 90s.
It's sick.
I almost did. My first intern out of college was for Payne Webber. I cold called for two vp's. They were just using me and were never going to sponsor me for the series 7 so I went to Prudential and they wanted to use me too so I went to oldies discount broker. Made it to the 3rd interview and guy didn't hire me because I didn't know what the Dow closed at the day before.

At the time I interned they didn't teach me anything other than how to cold call. I admit I didn't know shit about the stock market but I think that guy made a mistake not hiring me.

Id probably got hooked on coke and killed myself after the 2001 crash. I knew a lot of guys who were ballers in the 90s but lost it all on 9-11

clinton-rape-meme.jpg

49491264.jpg

Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

Q: Did Hillary Clinton volunteer in 1975 to defend a rapist, who was found not guilty, and laugh about it in an interview in 1980?

A: Clinton defended an accused rapist, but she did not volunteer. He pleaded guilty to a lesser offense. She laughed when recalling unusual aspects of the case.

One thing about you libtard filth that Jonathan Gruber referred to as the stupid Americans that will believe anything the shithead Democrats will tell you. You never get it right. I will believe the victim over Crooked Hillary any time.

She is bad about calling victims liars, isn't she? She did with Slick Willy's sexual assault victims and the families of the Benghazi victims.

Crooked Hillary is a piece of lying shit.

Child rape victim won't forgive Hillary Clinton for defending rapist

EXCLUSIVE: Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty
  • 'Hillary Clinton is not for women and children,' says Kathy Shelton, 54, who was 12 years old when she was raped by Thomas Alfred Taylor in Arkansas
  • Clinton was the rapist's defense lawyer, pleading him down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor'
  • The 41-year-old drifter served less than a year in prison
  • The plea came after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime
  • Shelton says she's furious that Clinton has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail
  • Clinton accused Shelton of 'seeking out older men' in the case and demanded that she undergo a grueling court-ordered psychiatric examination
  • The presidential candidate later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotaped interview from the 1980s
Swift boat birther says what?

Trump goes to rape parties. People in glass houses

Republican women are voting for Hillary or staying home.

They are still mad carli fiorino wasn't the nominee

So now you contend that all women are so stupid and shallow that they insist on having a female candidate?

Who hates women again?
Why does women wanting a woman candidate mean they are stupid and shallow?

If that is their first priority then yes they are stupid and shallow.
Good thing your opinion doesnt hold any weight with anyone other than imbeciles and intellectual rejects.

No, Democrats actually don't agree with me.
For once you are right.

Calling you f&b is like calling a tall guy shorty

49491264.jpg

Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

Q: Did Hillary Clinton volunteer in 1975 to defend a rapist, who was found not guilty, and laugh about it in an interview in 1980?

A: Clinton defended an accused rapist, but she did not volunteer. He pleaded guilty to a lesser offense. She laughed when recalling unusual aspects of the case.

One thing about you libtard filth that Jonathan Gruber referred to as the stupid Americans that will believe anything the shithead Democrats will tell you. You never get it right. I will believe the victim over Crooked Hillary any time.

She is bad about calling victims liars, isn't she? She did with Slick Willy's sexual assault victims and the families of the Benghazi victims.

Crooked Hillary is a piece of lying shit.

Child rape victim won't forgive Hillary Clinton for defending rapist

EXCLUSIVE: Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty
  • 'Hillary Clinton is not for women and children,' says Kathy Shelton, 54, who was 12 years old when she was raped by Thomas Alfred Taylor in Arkansas
  • Clinton was the rapist's defense lawyer, pleading him down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor'
  • The 41-year-old drifter served less than a year in prison
  • The plea came after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime
  • Shelton says she's furious that Clinton has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail
  • Clinton accused Shelton of 'seeking out older men' in the case and demanded that she undergo a grueling court-ordered psychiatric examination
  • The presidential candidate later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotaped interview from the 1980s
Swift boat birther says what?

Trump goes to rape parties. People in glass houses

The White House was a sexual abuse mansion during Slick Willy's regime and with him and Carlos Danger and Crooked Hillary hanging out it will continue to be a house of filth.

It was pity.
Yeah I saw your weak probes coming from a mile away. The problem is you got angry when I toyed with you. Thats why I pointed your failing out to you.
What are you talking about?
The only weakness is your ego and anger.
Me, the White Guy, knows tons more about what's been going on since the 80s than you, the Black guy.
You know who you're toying with?
Your fellow Blacks - whom you obviously don't care about.

Well he did say he would date his daughter if he could.

no he didn''t . Either you are dishonest, OR you're just a semi illiterate negro.

Probably a combination of the two.

Youre a silly cave chimp.

And how many of Oprah's relatives did she have sex with?
Donald's got NOTHING on some of the Brothers I work with.

Are any of them running for POTUS? If not you have nothing.

"you have nothing"...
Shows how dumb you are.

Boy you really like trump huh?

How evil that a shemale fem could think the rifle rape and torture of a world leader is so funny proves she is blood thirsty and evil.

Not to speak of how many Navy Seals and special forces have been killed under her and Obombs guidance. Set up like turkeys at a shoot on several occasions.

no he didn''t . Either you are dishonest, OR you're just a semi illiterate negro.

Probably a combination of the two.

Youre a silly cave chimp.

And how many of Oprah's relatives did she have sex with?
Donald's got NOTHING on some of the Brothers I work with.

Are any of them running for POTUS? If not you have nothing.

"you have nothing"...
Shows how dumb you are.

Boy you really like trump huh?

Hillary's Plan has been tried and failed.
There is NO Social Program that can be forced upon Big Business.
Fair Trade Policies CAN be forced upon Big Business.

We are in so much dept now its hard to imagine a way out. Thye have bought so many votes and set up so many non assimuating people it has changed this nation forever.

Not talking about the good immigrants who come here and join and give back, but they have gotten few in past 30 years . Along with many other Americans.

Jake spreading lies again.

Jake name ONE thing that Trump has done that leads you to believe he hates women

I don't want a video. I want a statement in your own words. What has Trump done that makes you think he hates all women?

You can't think of anything.

WATCH THE VIDEO you braindead idiot.

Like most Trump supporters he lacks the courage.

I'm not a Trump supporter, I'm a truth supporter. Words have meanings , and Trump doesn't hate women.

Trump is your messiah.

I don't want a video. I want a statement in your own words. What has Trump done that makes you think he hates all women?

You can't think of anything.

WATCH THE VIDEO you braindead idiot.

Like most Trump supporters he lacks the courage.

I'm not a Trump supporter, I'm a truth supporter. Words have meanings , and Trump doesn't hate women.

Trump is your messiah.

You mean Hillary is yours

Forum List

Back