Where Are All the Republican Women?

clinton-rape-meme.jpg

49491264.jpg

So there's lots of your postings we shouldn't believe.

no he didn''t . Either you are dishonest, OR you're just a semi illiterate negro.

Probably a combination of the two.

Youre a silly cave chimp.

That's better than being a dishonest negro.

Being a white cave chimp is the lowest of lows. You arent even smart enough to see the video where he said what I claimed he said.

Whilst I give you credit for being one of the rare literate negroes, I am disheartened to discover that you are still a dishonest negro. Trump did not say "I'd date my own daughter" as you keep repeating.

His comments were creepy enough as it is,without misinterpreting them to be even creepier

But , if you want to talk about a candidate who hates members of the opposite sex, let's discuss Hillary who has openly declared that any man accused of rape is guilty until the facts prove they are innocent.

She's also said that men belong on the reservation.

Hillary: I Have Experience with Men ‘Off The Reservation’ Like Trump - Breitbart

But I guess you being a negro you're just used to being owned so no biggie eh?

The topic is about Drumpf so I wont let you deflect. Listen to the video. He clearly says he would date his own daughter.

NO matter how many times you claim that, it isn't what he said.

Great question.
So far this year, Republicans have nominated women in just 26 of the 308 congressional districts that have held primaries. That’s a mere 8 percent—and it’s in line with the current makeup of the House Republican Conference, which is 91 percent male and 9 percent female.

During the past decade, that disparity has actually grown wider, as wave elections swept out a number of established Republican members of Congress (in 2006, 2008 and 2012), and swept in a lot of new ones (in 2010 and 2014). Since 2006, the proportion of women in the House GOP caucus has dropped from 11 percent to just 9 percent today. Although there are now 247 Republicans in the House, up from 229 a decade ago, there are fewer women: 22, down from 25.

Over the same period, Democratic women took advantage of these electoral shifts, replacing men from their party’s old boys’ network with women backed by EMILY’s List and other advocacy groups seeking to increase women’s representation in office. From 2006 to today, women grew from 21 percent of the House Democratic Caucus to 33 percent. And the party isn’t about to let anyone forget it: Their new class was on display in full force when the House’s Democratic women gathered on stage behind Nancy Pelosi during the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

And, thanks in part to Michigan’s Miller, the number of Republican women in the House may very well decline again. Of the 22 Republican women in Congress, two—Miller and Wyoming’s Cynthia Lummis—are not running for reelection this year. Another, Renee Ellmers of North Carolina, lost a primary in which redistricting pitted her against a fellow Republican incumbent. Still others—including Barbara Comstock of Virginia, Mia Love of Utah, Martha McSally of Arizona and Elise Stefanik of New York—face tough general election campaigns.

This growing disparity, with Democrats electing ever more women and Republicans ever fewer, repeats at every level of government: U.S. Senate, statewide offices, upper and lower state legislatures, and municipalities. (The Center for American Women in Politics at Rutgers University maintains useful records on this.) What that means is that there’s no sign the GOP’s current woman problem is going to get any better any time soon. Quite the opposite: The pipeline is dry and getting drier, all the way down.
Republican women are voting for Hillary or staying home.

They are still mad carli fiorino wasn't the nominee

Great question.
So far this year, Republicans have nominated women in just 26 of the 308 congressional districts that have held primaries. That’s a mere 8 percent—and it’s in line with the current makeup of the House Republican Conference, which is 91 percent male and 9 percent female.

During the past decade, that disparity has actually grown wider, as wave elections swept out a number of established Republican members of Congress (in 2006, 2008 and 2012), and swept in a lot of new ones (in 2010 and 2014). Since 2006, the proportion of women in the House GOP caucus has dropped from 11 percent to just 9 percent today. Although there are now 247 Republicans in the House, up from 229 a decade ago, there are fewer women: 22, down from 25.

Over the same period, Democratic women took advantage of these electoral shifts, replacing men from their party’s old boys’ network with women backed by EMILY’s List and other advocacy groups seeking to increase women’s representation in office. From 2006 to today, women grew from 21 percent of the House Democratic Caucus to 33 percent. And the party isn’t about to let anyone forget it: Their new class was on display in full force when the House’s Democratic women gathered on stage behind Nancy Pelosi during the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.

And, thanks in part to Michigan’s Miller, the number of Republican women in the House may very well decline again. Of the 22 Republican women in Congress, two—Miller and Wyoming’s Cynthia Lummis—are not running for reelection this year. Another, Renee Ellmers of North Carolina, lost a primary in which redistricting pitted her against a fellow Republican incumbent. Still others—including Barbara Comstock of Virginia, Mia Love of Utah, Martha McSally of Arizona and Elise Stefanik of New York—face tough general election campaigns.

This growing disparity, with Democrats electing ever more women and Republicans ever fewer, repeats at every level of government: U.S. Senate, statewide offices, upper and lower state legislatures, and municipalities. (The Center for American Women in Politics at Rutgers University maintains useful records on this.) What that means is that there’s no sign the GOP’s current woman problem is going to get any better any time soon. Quite the opposite: The pipeline is dry and getting drier, all the way down.

So now you contend that all women are so stupid and shallow that they insist on having a female candidate?

Who hates women again?

That's better than being a dishonest negro.

Being a white cave chimp is the lowest of lows. You arent even smart enough to see the video where he said what I claimed he said.

Whilst I give you credit for being one of the rare literate negroes, I am disheartened to discover that you are still a dishonest negro. Trump did not say "I'd date my own daughter" as you keep repeating.

His comments were creepy enough as it is,without misinterpreting them to be even creepier

But , if you want to talk about a candidate who hates members of the opposite sex, let's discuss Hillary who has openly declared that any man accused of rape is guilty until the facts prove they are innocent.

She's also said that men belong on the reservation.

Hillary: I Have Experience with Men ‘Off The Reservation’ Like Trump - Breitbart

But I guess you being a negro you're just used to being owned so no biggie eh?

The topic is about Drumpf so I wont let you deflect. Listen to the video. He clearly says he would date his own daughter.

NO matter how many times you claim that, it isn't what he said.

Except we have him on video saying it. he has had the hots for his daughter since she was young.

SEE IT: Trump comments on 1-year-old daughter’s breasts

no he didn''t . Either you are dishonest, OR you're just a semi illiterate negro.

Probably a combination of the two.

And how many of Oprah's relatives did she have sex with?
Donald's got NOTHING on some of the Brothers I work with.

Are any of them running for POTUS? If not you have nothing.

"you have nothing"...
I don't give a damn about your opinion on just about any subject you bring up.
Hillary has been screwing your fellow Blacks for decades and you're going to vote for her.
Shows how dumb you are.

Now youre angry because I pointed out your failed logic. :itsok:

I doubt you could do more than give me a chuckle.
You are obviously a very angry person.

Great question.

So now you contend that all women are so stupid and shallow that they insist on having a female candidate?

Who hates women again?
Why does women wanting a woman candidate mean they are stupid and shallow?

"you have nothing"...
Hillary has been screwing your fellow Blacks for decades and you're going to vote for her.
Shows how dumb you are.

Says that guy that got emotional and said "I dont give a damn...."

Great question.

Who hates women again?

I know your angry blocks your ability to understand within context, so take a deep breathe.
If you study Hillary's Economic Plan, this Plan, by ANYONE, has been a FAIL since the early 1980s.

Great question.

Who hates women again?
Trump hired Rover ailes. A man who fired women who wouldn't sleep with his old ass. Basically a rapist.

Who hates women? Republicans. Hence the Republican war on women

Great question.

Who hates women again?

If that is their first priority then yes they are stupid and shallow.

"you have nothing"...
Shows how dumb you are.

It was pity.
You are 95% anger and 5% reflex.

Great question.

Who hates women again?
Trump hired Rover ailes. A man who fired women who wouldn't sleep with his old ass. Basically a rapist.

Who hates women? Republicans. Hence the Republican war on women
I guess you didn't work on Wall Street in the 80s and 90s.
It's sick.

49491264.jpg

Clinton’s 1975 Rape Case

Q: Did Hillary Clinton volunteer in 1975 to defend a rapist, who was found not guilty, and laugh about it in an interview in 1980?

A: Clinton defended an accused rapist, but she did not volunteer. He pleaded guilty to a lesser offense. She laughed when recalling unusual aspects of the case.

One thing about you libtard filth that Jonathan Gruber referred to as the stupid Americans that will believe anything the shithead Democrats will tell you. You never get it right. I will believe the victim over Crooked Hillary any time.

She is bad about calling victims liars, isn't she? She did with Slick Willy's sexual assault victims and the families of the Benghazi victims.

Crooked Hillary is a piece of lying shit.

Child rape victim won't forgive Hillary Clinton for defending rapist

EXCLUSIVE: Child rape victim comes forward for the first time in 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a 'liar' who defended her rapist by smearing her, blocking evidence and callously laughing that she knew he was guilty
  • 'Hillary Clinton is not for women and children,' says Kathy Shelton, 54, who was 12 years old when she was raped by Thomas Alfred Taylor in Arkansas
  • Clinton was the rapist's defense lawyer, pleading him down to 'unlawful fondling of a minor'
  • The 41-year-old drifter served less than a year in prison
  • The plea came after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime
  • Shelton says she's furious that Clinton has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail
  • Clinton accused Shelton of 'seeking out older men' in the case and demanded that she undergo a grueling court-ordered psychiatric examination
  • The presidential candidate later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotaped interview from the 1980s

Great question.

Who hates women again?

Good thing your opinion doesnt hold any weight with anyone other than imbeciles and intellectual rejects.

Who hates women again?

Good thing your opinion doesnt hold any weight with anyone other than imbeciles and intellectual rejects.

No, Democrats actually don't agree with me.

"you have nothing"...
Shows how dumb you are.

It was pity.
You are 95% anger and 5% reflex.
it was anger on your part. We know because people dont say "I dont give a damn.." to someone they pity.

Who hates women again?

No, Democrats actually don't agree with me.
Pretty sure there are some Dems like you around. Granted that most Dems are smart so i wouldnt expect them to agree with you.

Forum List

Back