Where Are The Jobs? No Job Bill Yet.

No smaller government means that work can be contracted out to private firms thereby creating jobs that cost us, the taxpayers less, thereby leaving us, the taxpayers, with more of our own money.

That's utter nonsense. You're saying that the conservatives want to eliminate the Department of Education, but then use the funds to pay private sector people to do the same jobs?

lolololololol

Where did I mention the dept of education, fucknut?

You disband the department of education and let the states take care of education as they did when we actually used to produce students who were vastly superior to the ones we produce today.

Well, if you're an example, you win on the worse students claim.

And all the current employees of the Dept. of Education LOSE THEIR JOBS. That might be a good thing, who knows,

but it still proves my point that reducing the size of the federal government is by definition a job killing program.

btw, if it wasn't you wouldn't see the new Republican Congress song and dancing, hemming and hawing, twiddling their thumbs,

unwilling to get around to their big government spending cuts agenda.

That's utter nonsense. You're saying that the conservatives want to eliminate the Department of Education, but then use the funds to pay private sector people to do the same jobs?

lolololololol

You disband the department of education and let the states take care of education as they did when we actually used to produce students who were vastly superior to the ones we produce today.

And all the current employees of the Dept. of Education LOSE THEIR JOBS. That might be a good thing, who knows,

but it still proves my point that reducing the size of the federal government is by definition a job killing program.

btw, if it wasn't you wouldn't see the new Republican Congress song and dancing, hemming and hawing, twiddling their thumbs,

Show me where in the Constitution it states the government must provide jobs.

The fucking government has the responsibility to reduce its cost to the taxpayers at every opportunity. If that means it reduces the number of employees or hires less people then so be it.

Last edited:

The fucking government has the responsibility to reduce its cost to the taxpayers at every opportunity. If that means it reduces the number of employees or hires less people then so be it.

General Welfare Clause

Basically, Congress gets to do what is best for the country...

Still waiting for the Government to fix things eh.

You people will never learn.

Its not that. Its they aren't fulfilling what they promised to do. They said THEY WILL CREATE JOBS. They haven't done anything. Which isn't shocking, its republicans. But Obama did everything he said he would do with a few exceptions.

General Welfare Clause

Yeah Right. Try again.

Basically Congress gets to do whatever the Fuck it wants claiming it's best for the Country. Big Fucking gap there Sparky. ;)

General Welfare Clause

So make the case that wasteful spending and the fucking government hiring more people than it needs at the tax payers expense is good for the country.

Last edited:
You have to understand Teatard think. The jobs will eventually come....they just have to "tinkle down"

Be patient

we've been waiting 2 years,so i assume you stand inline as a tard, when do you think they'll come? oh wait- supra majority? check. 1.3 trillion dollars allocated/spent? check.....lowest labor force participation rate in decades? check.....its a bitch when reality catches up to fantasy eh? when you and the rest of the sheeple swallow that FACT(s), you won't be trying to pawn off this weak crap. :lol:

Two Years?

Keep in mind, George Bush spent eight years and $5 trillion to create 1.1 million jobs. Tinkle down is not easy. First ya gotta pay yourself, then ya hide away cash for a rainy day, then ya get low cost labor in India and China and if anything is left....ya tinkle it down to the American workers

It just takes a little patience

BBBBBBoooooooooooooooooooosshhhhhhhhhhhh:lol:

And how much did all those wasteful government projects reduce unemployment?

Better roads are wasteful? Most sane people would disagree with you.

So the big dig wasn't wasteful? Its projected cost of 2.2 billion ended up being 7 times that. And a woman lost her life due to the shoddy work and substandard materials used.

Highway projects are some of the most wasteful spending projects because of union graft corruption and plain old political payoffs.

Last edited:

General Welfare Clause

Yeah Right. Try again.

Basically Congress gets to do whatever the Fuck it wants claiming it's best for the Country. Big Fucking gap there Sparky. ;)

Sorry Skippy...

If the people don't think they are doing what is best for the country thet get voted out......just like our founding fathers intended

Did you miss the last election?

General Welfare Clause

So make the case that wasteful spending and the fucking government hiring more people than it needs at the tax payers expense is good for the country.

We have the best government in the world

If you disagree....name one better

Waste is in the eye of the beholder

General Welfare Clause

No waste is in the wallet, specifically our wallets.

the big dig was supposed to cost taxpayers 2.2 billion it ended up costing over 15 billion.

Waste?
Corruption?
Bribery?

or all of the above?

20 or hell even 50% over budget might be explainable but tell me how do you explain away 700% over budget?

Last edited:

the big dig was supposed to cost taxpayers 2.2 billion it ended up costing over 15 billion.

Waste?
Corruption?
Bribery?

or all of the above?

20 or hell even 50% over budget might be explainable but tell me how do you explain away 700% over budget?

I blame Ted Williams

Waste?
Corruption?
Bribery?

or all of the above?

I blame Ted Williams

So you can't justify it. Didn't think so.

Waste?
Corruption?
Bribery?

or all of the above?

I blame Ted Williams

So you can't justify it. Didn't think so.

You voted for it, not me

Do you want to start listing successful public works projects?

You voted for it, not me

Do you want to start listing successful public works projects?

I never voted for the big dig

go ahead and list away just make sure you include how much over budget each one of those "successful" projects ended up being.

Hoover dam
TVA
Interstate highway system

Reshaped the nation

How much over budget were they?

You just can't admit that government projects are rife with corruption and waste can you? And how about some "successful" projects that were completed in the last say 20 years and don't forget to include the cost overruns.

Last edited:
SOURCE

Interesting study...Gubmint grows larger...private sector shrinking...

JOBS:

jobs.jpg

UNEMPLOYMENT:

unrate.jpg

Forum List

Back