Where are the pro Biden Threads?

They're right there with the Biden flags, and the Biden swag, and the Biden caravans, and the Biden flotillas, and the ...

Oh wait. There's none of these.

Because BIDEN ISN'T A FUCKING CULT!!!

Keep clinging, Trumptard losers!

LOL

Where are the pro Biden Threads?​

Spit it out GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER
The Biden accomplishments are yet to come.
He did evacuate 110,000 people from afghanistan and ended that 20 year money sink war.
They need to save our country from attacks on democracy, restrictive voter laws that disenfranchise voters, however mostly the responsibility of congress.
We will see more positive stuff from the 3.5 trillion infrastructure, which wont raise tax on those earning more than $400k.

Boring real world politics does poorly on this board. Right wingers living the stereotype is way more entertaining.

I guess if you think leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan is boring,or maybe massive inflation,perhaps a huge border problem,or maybe a dismal track record on covide,gas prices going through the roof,increased taxes,fucking France over,making the US a laughing stock....I could go on but you get the picture.
Of course you wont admit any of this due to your blind partisan worship of the demented fool biden.

Looking at the first page of threads in politics, I see no threads about how great of a job Biden is doing. All the lefties on the board can do is continue to complain about Trump and Trump supporters and conservatives. Well Biden is president now and the Dems are in control of the house and they have the VP tie breaker in the senate. Don't you lefties have anything to say about your own party that is in charge, or is the only thing you have is Orange Man is Still Bad?

Well except for the fact that we've once again gone from a loser Republican crashing the economy, killing Americans, and giving themselves tax cuts, to another Democrat fixing the economy, creating jobs, ending wars, saving American lives, and bringing magat criminals to justice. It starts to become frustrating that these problems have to continually be fixed, so trying to educate people on the stupidity of voting for Republicans, becomes necessary for the security, and economic protection of a free state.

It's funny, "Microsoft news" is blatantly (stupid? contrarian? alternate reality?), what's the word? liberal democrat? Oh, that word. Lets see alternate reality stories about say, George Floyd was murdered by white policeman (not Fentanyl) or Steve Bannon inciting insurrection. Because the media says so. (FBI says there was an "insurrection") I digress. They say, the truth "will out". So far, not so much.

Biden is pretty boring. I think it’s better this way than the constant circus we just had.

He’s also pretty average in my opinion. Some good and some bad. He’s meh as far as I’m concerned.

You mean the media circus right? Because thats what we had. The media supported Trump during the primaries when they thought he was a joke but as soon as they realized Trump was an
actual threat to Hillary, they were all given a different script to read.
During the 4 years of Trumps presidency the Media was no more than a single cell organism,
spouting off the same fake information no matter where you turned the channel, and they all had one purpose. To discredit Trump as a president and also as a human being.

Looking at the first page of threads in politics, I see no threads about how great of a job Biden is doing. All the lefties on the board can do is continue to complain about Trump and Trump supporters and conservatives. Well Biden is president now and the Dems are in control of the house and they have the VP tie breaker in the senate. Don't you lefties have anything to say about your own party that is in charge, or is the only thing you have is Orange Man is Still Bad?
Well, we don't look at President Biden as some sort of Messiah like you fools look at the treasonous fat senile old orange clown. He is a Democratic politician, and an able one. He is a good man, but as a man can make mistakes, and even endorse policies that are not the best for the nation. What we do know about him is that he will do what he believes is best for the nation, whereas Trump would and will always do what he believes is best for Trump, and the hell with the nation.

I believe that President Biden is overall doing a good job as President, and will continue to do so. I feel no need to post how kissable his ass is like the supporters of Trump do.

This is as honest as it will get folks.

But if 'average' is what we're seeing right now... God help us when an actual bad president comes along.
Kinda depends on one's opinion of bad. In my opinion, average is way better than what we just had.

Not to worry...

Uncle Joe is merely a 'Placeholder President' designed to get Rump out of the White House and hold the fort until something better comes along.

He doesn't really need to accomplish much... merely ensure that your Orange Baboon-God (an existential threat to democracy) does not regain office.

Once that threat has been neutralized Sleepy Old Uncle Joe can ride off into the sunset.
his brain rode off a long time ago obviously

We're not a cult like Trump's MAGA nuts. We also don't hold big cult rallies. We are more interested in anti-Trump and anti-Republican threads. We are secure in our feelings about Biden.

Biden ain't perfect - but at least he's sane!

You dont hold rallies because you know nobody will show up.
Secure in your feelings about biden? :laughing0301:

You ain’t kidding.lol they don’t want to talk about how gas and lumber prices have gone through the roof sense biden git in or how he is violating the Nuremberg code and human rights making vaccines mandatory. They don’t want to talk about any of that,lol
Hell, No, Biden should not make getting the vaccine mandatory for anyone that does not make regular contact with the public. That way there will be a lot less Trumpanzees by 2024. Darwin.

We're not a cult like Trump's MAGA nuts. We also don't hold big cult rallies. We are more interested in anti-Trump and anti-Republican threads. We are secure in our feelings about Biden.

Biden ain't perfect - but at least he's sane!
They really need leaders, can't understand those who don't.

You mean the media circus right? Because thats what we had. The media supported Trump during the primaries when they thought he was a joke but as soon as they realized Trump was an
actual threat to Hillary, they were all given a different script to read.
During the 4 years of Trumps presidency the Media was no more than a single cell organism,
spouting off the same fake information no matter where you turned the channel, and they all had one purpose. To discredit Trump as a president and also as a human being.
Trump played into that in my opinion.

He constantly needed to be in the spotlight. He couldn't let up and act like an adult, much less the most powerful person in the world. No, he had to act like a teenage attention whore.

Forum List

Back