Where are the threads on Cohen secretly visiting Prague?

Let's look at what the dossier informants say about the meeting with Cohen in Prague and how it relates to COLLUSION.....I posted this earlier but with the threads and posts all merged you all may have missed it.....

-- it claims Cohen went there after Manafort quit, due to his UkrainRussia past dealings, to try to cover up this Russian connection

--and to cover up paying the hackers for stealing the DNC and Podesta emails, so there is no trace of Trump and Russia.

--Which we are learning now that this was Cohen's full time job for President trump....to pay off people to keep silent and cover it up through creating fake LLC's with fake names etc, to make their payments....

Why the question of whether Michael Cohen visited Prague is massively important for Donald Trump

What the Steele dossier alleged about Michael Cohen visiting Prague
The Steele dossier, you will remember, was a months-long research project in which former MI-6 agent Christopher Steele dug into Donald Trump’s connections to Russia. Steele was paid by the firm Fusion GPS, which was paid by a lawyer for the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

The dossier, as publicly released, is a series of 17 reports written over six months, based on a plethora of sources, that allege deep and corrupt ties between Trump and Russian officials.

Cohen emerges as a major character in the final set of reports. In one dated October 19, 2016, Steele wrote (emphasis added):

Speaking in confidence to a longstanding compatriot friend in mid-October 2016, a Kremlin insider highlighted the importance of Republican presidential candidate Donald TRUMP’s lawyer, Michael COHEN, in the ongoing secret liaison relationship between the New York tycoon’s campaign and the Russian leadership. COHEN’s role had grown following the departure of Paul MANNAFORT [sic] as TRUMP’s campaign manager in August 2016. Prior to that MANNAFORT had led for the Trump side.

According to the Kremlin insider, COHEN now was heavily engaged in a cover up and damage limitation operation in the attempt to prevent the full details of TRUMP’s relationship with Russia being exposed. In pursuit of this aim, COHEN had met secretly with several Russian Presidential Administration (PA) Legal Department officials in an EU country in August 2016. The immediate issues had been to contain further scandals involving MANNAFORT’s commercial and political role in Russia/Ukraine and to limit the damage arising from exposure of former TRUMP foreign policy advisor, Carter PAGE’s secret meetings with Russian leadership figures in Moscow the previous month. The overall objective had been “to sweep it all under the carpet and make sure no connections could be fully established or proven.”

Then in a report dated the next day, October 20, Steele gave more specifics. He said Cohen’s “clandestine meeting” with Russian officials was in Prague, and mentioned a Russian NGO, Rossotrudnichestvo, as a potential host for the meeting.

The final report in the published Steele dossier, dated December 13 (after Trump was elected president), reiterated the claim of a Cohen/Prague meeting — now saying it happened in August or September 2016 — and gave many more supposed specifics (emphasis added):

COHEN had been accompanied to Prague by 3 colleagues and the timing of the visit was either in the last week of August or the first week of September. One of their main Russian interlocutors was Oleg SOLODUKHIN operating under Rossotrudnichestvo cover. According to [redacted], the agenda comprised questions on how deniable cash payments were to be made to hackers who had worked in Europe under Kremlin direction against the CLINTON campaign and various contingencies for covering up these operations and Moscow’s secret liaison with the TRUMP team more generally.

The report claims that Cohen discussed how to destroy evidence of this purported hacking operation in the event of a Clinton victory.

These are, of course, highly inflammatory claims that a Trump Organization executive and lawyer was collaborating closely with Russian government officials regarding paying hackers who had worked against the Clinton campaign in some way. But for 15 months after the dossier’s publication, no evidence emerged that this had actually taken place.

Cohen immediately tried to use the “Prague visit” claim to debunk the dossier
You posted that Hillary and the DNC paid, that means you libtards paid an informer from a foreign country to influence an American election. You lying, cheating hypocrites!

Cohen says he's never been to Prague and he can prove it. Mueller is the one who will have a problem because he must place Cohen in Prague at a time when Cohen cannot prove he was somewhere else. Here is what Cohen said:

“I’m telling you emphatically that I’ve not been to Prague, I’ve never been to Czech [Republic], I’ve not been to Russia,” Cohen said. “The story is completely inaccurate, it is fake news meant to malign Mr. Trump.”

Cohen said that during the time the report places him in Prague, he was actually with his son visiting USC and meeting with the baseball coach. A USC baseball source confirmed Tuesday night that Cohen and his son had visited USC on August 29th. Cohen said that he was in Los Angeles from the 23rd through the 29th of August, and that the rest of the month he was in New York. He said that his only trip to an EU country over the summer had been a vacation to Italy in July. In one instance, the dossier places the alleged Prague travel in "August/September 2016." Cohen said he was in New York for the entire month of September.

Trump's Lawyer Derides Report on Russian Ties as 'Fake News'

If Muller has no evidence other than someone saying Cohen was in Prague, his case seems shaky at best.

It is even possible that Mueller screwed up and is targeting the wrong man, not the president's attorney but another fellow named Michael Cohen with no ties to Trump. CNN’s Jake Tapper noted Wednesday that his reporting suggested a different Michael Cohen with the same year but different birth date traveled to Prague around the same time under a foreign passport.

Gov’t Source Confirms Man Who Was In Prague Was NOT Trump’s Lawyer

CNN’s Jake Tapper reported Wednesday morning that intelligence officials looked into allegations from an explosive unsubstantiated memo that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen visited Prague in late August to meet with Russian officials, and found that it was a different Michael Cohen who visited the city.

Tapper seemingly confirmed Cohen’s story. “People tried to run that down and concluded it was a different Michael Cohen. It was a Michael Cohen with a passport from another country, same birth year, different birth date,” he said.

“For him to dispute he was in the Czech Republic comports with our reporting,” Tapper said. “It’s one of the reasons the intelligence chiefs did not get specific with these allegations. That’s why I hope at the press conference today people are more general, because a lot of that stuff just has not been proven.”
michael-cohen-who-visited-prague/

If Mueller believed Micheal Cohen, the president's attorney, was in Prague, I wouldn't put it past him to fabricate evidence to prove his point. If he has done that, he's toast. Based upon his history, I believe Mueller will do anything to get what he wants. It doesn't matter how many lives he destroys.

I have a hunch he won't choose "Loyalty" over 15-20 years less in prison

PARDON.....

Sorry, but this is one of several reasons Mueller (with guidance from Rosenstein) handed it to the southern district of NY.

This will ultimately be prosecuted by NY AG Eric Schneiderman. The POTUS can pardon on federal convictions only.

Part of the genius of Bob Mueller. He's always known that he could be crap-canned at any time. So he's sharing information with SEVERAL states.

Jared, Manafort and several others in the Trump Crime Family will face the same predicament. :eusa_dance:

I don't believe that state courts can prosecute for federal crimes, and the AG for the Southern District of New York is a US attorney general, and not a state attorney general.

I have a hunch he won't choose "Loyalty" over 15-20 years less in prison

PARDON.....

Sorry, but this is one of several reasons Mueller (with guidance from Rosenstein) handed it to the southern district of NY.

This will ultimately be prosecuted by NY AG Eric Schneiderman. The POTUS can pardon on federal convictions only.

Part of the genius of Bob Mueller. He's always known that he could be crap-canned at any time. So he's sharing information with SEVERAL states.

Jared, Manafort and several others in the Trump Crime Family will face the same predicament. :eusa_dance:

I don't believe that state courts can prosecute for federal crimes, and the AG for the Southern District of New York is a US attorney general, and not a state attorney general.
Dr Love loves to exaggerate.....

if this is all true, then President Trump CHEATED big time and broke the law, in the 2016 presidential election.....that's a BIG deal...that I and others, will never ever forget or forgive.

If the Trump campaign colluded with Russian intelligence to hack Hillary's E-mails and steal the election, why would Russian intelligence agents deliberately leak information designed to uncover the plot? It makes no sense, and therefore, is probably not true.
good question, but you can also ask yourself and so can I:

Why do any spies and informants leak on their own country?

we don't know with any kind of certainty that Putin had the prostitute thingy leaked....

My thread was closed and I was told there were 5 or 6 of the threads that stated....Mueller has evidence Cohen made secret trip to Prague through Germany to prevent his passport from being stamped. Just asking....WHERE ARE THEY?
WTF are you talking about? Does your ignorant ass think you get your passport stamped going through Schenegen countries?

Hillary vindicated? I don’t think so, she just had big friends in high places!

Says the woman who voted for a criminal billionaire who then surrounded himself with billionaires....and then says. "The tax cut won't help me."

The man is a hopeless liar.
Because he knows billionaires?
like Robert Mercer....so to say, the Soros of the right wing? He didn't hang out with him or his daughter before he made the choice to run for the presidency.....

Mercer is up to his eyeballs in crookedness! :eek:

My thread was closed and I was told there were 5 or 6 of the threads that stated....Mueller has evidence Cohen made secret trip to Prague through Germany to prevent his passport from being stamped. Just asking....WHERE ARE THEY?

I had a thread bumped on pictures of the Russian adds that were put on FACEBOOK the other day. You have to watch some of these moderators. I have noticed over the years that some of them insert their personal political bias as to which threads they're going to stuff in a closet.
pictures of russian facebook ads - Google Search

But here is the news on Michael Cohen and his "secret trip" to Prague that he lied to investigators about.
Special counsel has evidence Michael Cohen traveled to Prague:...

Oh look, a paid provocateur from the Soros international Communist cabal. Hmm, wonder how much the Kremlin pays to fund your efforts? The FSB would be wise to check into the Soros-Putin connection, but since they are completely corrupt, that'll never happen.

It's only a federal crime until the feds get hamstrung either by Trump killing the Mueller investigation or by giving members of his crime family a pardon. Then. the AG of States where crimes took place can pick up the pieces and move forward on charges and convictions.

What happens to the Russia investigation if Mueller is fired? I asked 9 legal experts.
Mueller teams up with New York attorney general in Manafort probe
Mueller’s Investigation Just Got Some Insurance
States Could Bring These Charges if Trump Tries to Pardon His Way Out of the Mueller Probe

After a presidential pardon, they also lose their 5th amendment privileges against self-incrimination.

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter
In January 2017, CNN's Jake Tapper reported that government sources confirmed that it was a different Michael Cohen in Prague.

Yeah, the Soros agents don't care. They are here to wreak havoc. Facts are irrelevant to the traitor scum. Putin and Soros don't pay them to report the truth, they pay them to undermine the United States.

if this is all true, then President Trump CHEATED big time and broke the law, in the 2016 presidential election.....that's a BIG deal...that I and others, will never ever forget or forgive.

If the Trump campaign colluded with Russian intelligence to hack Hillary's E-mails and steal the election, why would Russian intelligence agents deliberately leak information designed to uncover the plot? It makes no sense, and therefore, is probably not true.
good question, but you can also ask yourself and so can I:

Why do any spies and informants leak on their own country?

we don't know with any kind of certainty that Putin had the prostitute thingy leaked....

You might find an isolated spy leaking information, but it would be rare to find two or more leaking the same information unless the leaks were approved by higher ups.

Cohen says he's never been to Prague and he can prove it. Mueller is the one who will have a problem because he must place Cohen in Prague at a time when Cohen cannot prove he was somewhere else. Here is what Cohen said:

“I’m telling you emphatically that I’ve not been to Prague, I’ve never been to Czech [Republic], I’ve not been to Russia,” Cohen said. “The story is completely inaccurate, it is fake news meant to malign Mr. Trump.”

Cohen said that during the time the report places him in Prague, he was actually with his son visiting USC and meeting with the baseball coach. A USC baseball source confirmed Tuesday night that Cohen and his son had visited USC on August 29th. Cohen said that he was in Los Angeles from the 23rd through the 29th of August, and that the rest of the month he was in New York. He said that his only trip to an EU country over the summer had been a vacation to Italy in July. In one instance, the dossier places the alleged Prague travel in "August/September 2016." Cohen said he was in New York for the entire month of September.

Trump's Lawyer Derides Report on Russian Ties as 'Fake News'

If Muller has no evidence other than someone saying Cohen was in Prague, his case seems shaky at best.

It is even possible that Mueller screwed up and is targeting the wrong man, not the president's attorney but another fellow named Michael Cohen with no ties to Trump. CNN’s Jake Tapper noted Wednesday that his reporting suggested a different Michael Cohen with the same year but different birth date traveled to Prague around the same time under a foreign passport.

Gov’t Source Confirms Man Who Was In Prague Was NOT Trump’s Lawyer

CNN’s Jake Tapper reported Wednesday morning that intelligence officials looked into allegations from an explosive unsubstantiated memo that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen visited Prague in late August to meet with Russian officials, and found that it was a different Michael Cohen who visited the city.

Tapper seemingly confirmed Cohen’s story. “People tried to run that down and concluded it was a different Michael Cohen. It was a Michael Cohen with a passport from another country, same birth year, different birth date,” he said.

“For him to dispute he was in the Czech Republic comports with our reporting,” Tapper said. “It’s one of the reasons the intelligence chiefs did not get specific with these allegations. That’s why I hope at the press conference today people are more general, because a lot of that stuff just has not been proven.”
michael-cohen-who-visited-prague/

If Mueller believed Micheal Cohen, the president's attorney, was in Prague, I wouldn't put it past him to fabricate evidence to prove his point. If he has done that, he's toast. Based upon his history, I believe Mueller will do anything to get what he wants. It doesn't matter how many lives he destroys.

January of 2017 called - They want all your links back :wink:

Let's look at what the dossier informants say about the meeting with Cohen in Prague and how it relates to COLLUSION.....I posted this earlier but with the threads and posts all merged you all may have missed it.....

-- it claims Cohen went there after Manafort quit, due to his UkrainRussia past dealings, to try to cover up this Russian connection

--and to cover up paying the hackers for stealing the DNC and Podesta emails, so there is no trace of Trump and Russia.

--Which we are learning now that this was Cohen's full time job for President trump....to pay off people to keep silent and cover it up through creating fake LLC's with fake names etc, to make their payments....

Why the question of whether Michael Cohen visited Prague is massively important for Donald Trump

The Steele dossier, you will remember, was a months-long research project in which former MI-6 agent Christopher Steele dug into Donald Trump’s connections to Russia. Steele was paid by the firm Fusion GPS, which was paid by a lawyer for the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

The dossier, as publicly released, is a series of 17 reports written over six months, based on a plethora of sources, that allege deep and corrupt ties between Trump and Russian officials.

Cohen emerges as a major character in the final set of reports. In one dated October 19, 2016, Steele wrote (emphasis added):

Speaking in confidence to a longstanding compatriot friend in mid-October 2016, a Kremlin insider highlighted the importance of Republican presidential candidate Donald TRUMP’s lawyer, Michael COHEN, in the ongoing secret liaison relationship between the New York tycoon’s campaign and the Russian leadership. COHEN’s role had grown following the departure of Paul MANNAFORT [sic] as TRUMP’s campaign manager in August 2016. Prior to that MANNAFORT had led for the Trump side.

According to the Kremlin insider, COHEN now was heavily engaged in a cover up and damage limitation operation in the attempt to prevent the full details of TRUMP’s relationship with Russia being exposed. In pursuit of this aim, COHEN had met secretly with several Russian Presidential Administration (PA) Legal Department officials in an EU country in August 2016. The immediate issues had been to contain further scandals involving MANNAFORT’s commercial and political role in Russia/Ukraine and to limit the damage arising from exposure of former TRUMP foreign policy advisor, Carter PAGE’s secret meetings with Russian leadership figures in Moscow the previous month. The overall objective had been “to sweep it all under the carpet and make sure no connections could be fully established or proven.”

Then in a report dated the next day, October 20, Steele gave more specifics. He said Cohen’s “clandestine meeting” with Russian officials was in Prague, and mentioned a Russian NGO, Rossotrudnichestvo, as a potential host for the meeting.

The final report in the published Steele dossier, dated December 13 (after Trump was elected president), reiterated the claim of a Cohen/Prague meeting — now saying it happened in August or September 2016 — and gave many more supposed specifics (emphasis added):

COHEN had been accompanied to Prague by 3 colleagues and the timing of the visit was either in the last week of August or the first week of September. One of their main Russian interlocutors was Oleg SOLODUKHIN operating under Rossotrudnichestvo cover. According to [redacted], the agenda comprised questions on how deniable cash payments were to be made to hackers who had worked in Europe under Kremlin direction against the CLINTON campaign and various contingencies for covering up these operations and Moscow’s secret liaison with the TRUMP team more generally.

The report claims that Cohen discussed how to destroy evidence of this purported hacking operation in the event of a Clinton victory.

These are, of course, highly inflammatory claims that a Trump Organization executive and lawyer was collaborating closely with Russian government officials regarding paying hackers who had worked against the Clinton campaign in some way. But for 15 months after the dossier’s publication, no evidence emerged that this had actually taken place.

You posted that Hillary and the DNC paid, that means you libtards paid an informer from a foreign country to influence an American election. You lying, cheating hypocrites!
NOPE! they paid for opposition RESEARCH which is in no way illegal..... the free beacon also paid for opposition research on trump....and certainly the other candidates running against Trump in the primary did as well...shoot, certainly Bernie paid for opposition research on Hillary...there is no crime in that.....it is all legally reported and within campaign finance laws....

Working and getting help from a FOREIGN GOVERNMENT, IS against the law.

Among the most consequential things to know about the Steele dossier is that:
  • It was produced as opposition research and submitted as a deliverable to a client that has contracted analysts and investigators to provide them with actionable information about an adversary. Were the Steele Dossier a political strategy/tactics document (srta: talking points memo/briefing), it'd have been by the FBI viewed in a very different light.

Why is it material that the dossier is an "oppo research" document? Because:
    • Such a deliverable is useless if it lacks a reasonable measure of rigor, accuracy/veracity.
    • Nobody needs to engage a consultant to generate a bunch of far flung (or not so far flung) speculations and fabrications. Literally everyone can do that on their own.
What distinguishes the Steele dossier from more conventional oppo research is that rather than revealing merely salacious behavior -- he has a lovechild in Billings; her daughter wasn't sired by her husband, he beat a classmate to a pulp when he was 17, he and his wife were at Dore Alley, she smoked weed at Burning Man, he studied under Don Juan to become a nagual, etc. -- it reveals potentially criminal behavior, and, insofar as we see Manafort indicted on money laundering charges, at least that much of what the Steele Dossier says has held a good measure of water, so to speak.

Last edited:

I had a thread bumped on pictures of the Russian adds that were put on FACEBOOK the other day. You have to watch some of these moderators. I have noticed over the years that some of them insert their personal political bias as to which threads they're going to stuff in a closet.
pictures of russian facebook ads - Google Search

But here is the news on Michael Cohen and his "secret trip" to Prague that he lied to investigators about.
Special counsel has evidence Michael Cohen traveled to Prague:...

Oh look, a paid provocateur from the Soros international Communist cabal. Hmm, wonder how much the Kremlin pays to fund your efforts? The FSB would be wise to check into the Soros-Putin connection, but since they are completely corrupt, that'll never happen.
:rofl:
FYI
the Kremlin HATES Soros, and has been smearing him with propaganda for well over a decade, and also hacking him and doing their thing with their right arm, wikileaks.

It's only a federal crime until the feds get hamstrung either by Trump killing the Mueller investigation or by giving members of his crime family a pardon. Then. the AG of States where crimes took place can pick up the pieces and move forward on charges and convictions.

What happens to the Russia investigation if Mueller is fired? I asked 9 legal experts.
Mueller teams up with New York attorney general in Manafort probe
Mueller’s Investigation Just Got Some Insurance
States Could Bring These Charges if Trump Tries to Pardon His Way Out of the Mueller Probe

After a presidential pardon, they also lose their 5th amendment privileges against self-incrimination.

Only in the federal courts, and only on the crimes they were pardoned for.
State courts can only prosecute crimes the violate state laws, and only if those crimes were committed within the state. I wouldn't count on NY to pull the special prosecutors ass out of the fire.

Whether Cohen went to Prague and when, assuming he did so under his own identity and passport, isn't at all hard to find out. With whom he met and interacted, and in what capacity he did so will be somewhat harder to determine, but it's not impossible to determine.

:rofl:
FYI
the Kremlin HATES Soros, and has been smearing him with propaganda for well over a decade, and also hacking him and doing their thing with their right arm, wikileaks.

Yeah, the Kremlin hates the man who is engaged in direct war to end the United States on behalf of an International Communist movement intent on a global Marxist dictatorship..... :eusa_whistle:

And in further news, McDonalds hates beef producers and demands vegan action....

Forum List

Back