Where Can I Go to Avoid Leftist Social Lectures

Since noboby has anything to offer, I'll try Opera for awhile and delete it if they push BLM or Antifa nonsense.

And you're somehow being forced to read the crap they put up?

Have you ever thought of ignoring it if it offends you so?

Dont get triggered bro. If you were smart you would figure out how to tailor your default webpage but youre a fucking idiot.

I'm not axing for the OPINION of any LEFTISTS here -- especially an African's.

I DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT A BROWSER THAT PUSHES A SOCIAL JUSTICE AGENDA

I'm looking for a browser alternative THAT DOES THE JOB OF A BROWSER without pushing an agenda.

Hey now...

That's not fair. Asslips might be a complete and utter imbecile, a wad of genetic garbage, a biological weapon, an oxygen thief, a parasite and an abortion that should have happened...

He is not an African though.

It's just too bad the fuckin Portuguese merchants brought that strain of shit here.

Of course I'm an African 83% of my DNA is from the motherland.
Nobody cares
Pete cares. He is the one that claimed I wasnt an African.
He's wrong. I can tell you is African. I can see that chip on your shoulder from here

Dont get triggered bro. If you were smart you would figure out how to tailor your default webpage but youre a fucking idiot.

I'm not axing for the OPINION of any LEFTISTS here -- especially an African's.

I'm looking for a browser alternative THAT DOES THE JOB OF A BROWSER without pushing an agenda.

Hey now...

That's not fair. Asslips might be a complete and utter imbecile, a wad of genetic garbage, a biological weapon, an oxygen thief, a parasite and an abortion that should have happened...

He is not an African though.

It's just too bad the fuckin Portuguese merchants brought that strain of shit here.

Of course I'm an African 83% of my DNA is from the motherland.
Nobody cares
Pete cares. He is the one that claimed I wasnt an African.
He's wrong. I can tell you is African. I can see that chip on your shoulder from here
So what kind of shirt do I have on?

NOT THE POINT.

I DON'T WANT TO SUPPORT ANY BROWSER THAT PUSHES A NAZI AGENDA

Would you take your own advice if I said "just ignore Nazism"

Last edited:

NOT THE POINT.

Its not the browser pushing the agenda you fucking idiot. :lol:

Right now, I use Firefox mostly because all my important passwords are stored there and I like the adons. But I'm getting tired of their endless leftist social lectures every damn time I open a new tab.

I also get this BLM nonsense when I open YouTube, Tiktok or Pinterest.

Right now though, Im looking for a browser alternative that isn't in your face with their Social Justice nonsense. Anybody got a good alternative? Chrome (Google) is just as bad

firefox-lecture.jpg
I use Firefox and when i open a new tab it's a blank page.

You can set your home page to whatever you want and set your tabs to open a blank

Right now, I use Firefox mostly because all my important passwords are stored there and I like the adons. But I'm getting tired of their endless leftist social lectures every damn time I open a new tab.

Right now though, Im looking for a browser alternative that isn't in your face with their Social Justice nonsense. Anybody got a good alternative? Chrome (Google) is just as bad

firefox-lecture.jpg

You can set your home page to whatever you want and set your tabs to open a blank
I dont think he knows how to do that. :lol:

NOT THE POINT.

NOT THE POINT.

You really are this stupid.

It's in the original screenshot I posted, but you don't have an attention span greater than a goldfish. So I zeroed in on it for you. Do I need to add a red arrow for you??? Pay attention IDIOT

firefox-lecture2.jpg

firefox-lecture.jpg

THAT'S NOT WHAT I AXED a dozen times already. Pay attention!

firefox-lecture.jpg

It's fucking free so you're not supporting it

firefox-lecture.jpg

Set Liberty University as your homepage. Surely you won't see a single left wing thing on their site.

NOT THE POINT.

NOT THE POINT.

You really are this stupid.

It's in the original screenshot I posted, but you don't have an attention span greater than a goldfish. So I zeroed in on it for you. Do I need to add a red arrow for you??? Pay attention IDIOT

firefox-lecture2.jpg
I was going to tell your dumb ass how to get rid of it but I think I'm going to see how long it takes you to figure it out. :)

firefox-lecture.jpg
A Trump rally! That was easy.

firefox-lecture.jpg

Set Liberty University as your homepage. Surely you won't see a single left wing thing on their site.
That's not what I asked. Read the big bold red letters. Maybe you'll understand

firefox-lecture.jpg

Mozilla Firefox. These royalties refer to the percentage of advertising revenue Mozilla receives whenever someone uses the built-in search engine that the Firefox browser provides. In addition to search royalties, Mozilla earns money from donations and from sponsored new tab tiles, which can be disabled.

firefox-lecture.jpg

Mozilla Firefox. These royalties refer to the percentage of advertising revenue Mozilla receives whenever someone uses the built-in search engine that the Firefox browser provides. In addition to search royalties, Mozilla earns money from donations and from sponsored new tab tiles, which can be disabled.
You've got to be the dumbest mother fucker on the planet. :lol:

I bet IT hates to see you coming.

asslips, are you trying to tell me Firefox or Chrome or Safari is politically neutral and not pushing an agenda?
firefox-lecture2.jpg

Forum List

Back