Where Did NYT Get Trump's Tax Info?

No one knows who did it so why demand prosecutions before anyone has even found out who did it?
Here's a search on the subject.

Click the link and pick an article.

marla maples releases tax returns - Google Search

Typical libtard, talking out of both sides of your mouth. Did she or didn't she? :dunno:
You admit you don't know, then go right on implying she did.

I haven't called for any kind of prosecution, just an investigation. I think releasing someone's personal private information without their consent is a serious matter. If this happened to ANY Democrat, you'd be livid, but because it's a Republican, you're a typical little two-faced hack.

Now personally, with regard to the actual tax return, I don't give two shits... it's not going to change my vote one way or another. All that has been revealed is that he did what millions of American businessmen have been doing for decades and claimed a business loss. I've done it numerous times... most entrepreneurs have. It's not illegal, it's not unethical, there's not a damn thing in the world wrong with that.

What this proves to me beyond ALL reasonable doubt whatsoever, is that Trump is legitimately CORRECT in NOT releasing his goddamn tax returns! If something as trivial as this is ginned up over the one little measly leaked return, imagine what you fuckwits would do with all his disclosed returns?

No one knows who did it so why demand prosecutions before anyone has even found out who did it?
Here's a search on the subject.

Click the link and pick an article.

marla maples releases tax returns - Google Search

Typical libtard, talking out of both sides of your mouth. Did she or didn't she? :dunno:
You admit you don't know, then go right on implying she did.

I haven't called for any kind of prosecution, just an investigation. I think releasing someone's personal private information without their consent is a serious matter. If this happened to ANY Democrat, you'd be livid, but because it's a Republican, you're a typical little two-faced hack.

Now personally, with regard to the actual tax return, I don't give two shits... it's not going to change my vote one way or another. All that has been revealed is that he did what millions of American businessmen have been doing for decades and claimed a business loss. I've done it numerous times... most entrepreneurs have. It's not illegal, it's not unethical, there's not a damn thing in the world wrong with that.

What this proves to me beyond ALL reasonable doubt whatsoever, is that Trump is legitimately CORRECT in NOT releasing his goddamn tax returns! If something as trivial as this is ginned up over the one little measly leaked return, imagine what you fuckwits would do with all his disclosed returns?

I'm not reading insults and attacks.

You asked a question. I gave you a link.

If you want to go into a conversation I had with another poster that's your choice.

You may not like my guess on who did it but that's not my problem. It's yours.

You just want to scream that Hillary did it or someone in her campaign. When I show you a logical guess and give you links with information about how she was in NYC and met with a person from the NYT, you go off on a tangent. It's your choice but no amount of your attacks on me will change what I believe happened or what actually happened.

Have fun raving.

Forum List

Back