Where Did Putin Get All His Wealth?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
In my morning news scan, I came across this question. [No, I didn't link to it] Well, it got me to wondering. Why is the media concerned with that and NOT where so many American politicians got their wealth? Most have never held a job in the private sector and are lawyers who never practiced before a court. So, why not ask that?

Deflection. Make Putin part of the hated 1%. It's just meaningless. Next the libs will call Putin an old white guy.

In my morning news scan, I came across this question. [No, I didn't link to it] Well, it got me to wondering. Why is the media concerned with that and NOT where so many American politicians got their wealth? Most have never held a job in the private sector and are lawyers who never practiced before a court. So, why not ask that?

Where did Harry Reid get all of his money? That is what I'd like to know! :eusa_angel:

Putin stole his from Russian billionaires.

Deflection. Make Putin part of the hated 1%. It's just meaningless. Next the libs will call Putin an old white guy.

How dare you defame the Hero of the Far Right and the GOP! Putin is above reproach!

Forum List

Back