Where did Roy Moore's accusers go???

What are they supposed to be doing?
what really gets me is the republicans ability to raise the lowest scum up to look like heroes

That is ironic coming from someone who supported a criminal.
Who might that criminal be?? Certainly not Hill who has been bashed belittled and besmirched for 30 years at the cost of 100's of millions and is still standing?

Maybe, if she remembered what she did, there would be more evidence

the silence is deafening

Roy Moore accuser sightings have gotten more rare than an honest reporter

They did their "job" in bringing questions to Moore"sleazy past.....

What EXACTLY did you expect them to do after statutes of limitations have long expired?

Come on.........fess up, moron...What did you want them to do..........LOL

the silence is deafening

Roy Moore accuser sightings have gotten more rare than an honest reporter

They did their "job" in bringing questions to Moore"sleazy past.....

What EXACTLY did you expect them to do after statutes of limitations have long expired?

Come on.........fess up, moron...What did you want them to do..........LOL
I didn't realize it was their job to slander Republicans.

Don't you love how on the one hand, they support a child molester and on the other hand they make accusations about the girls who were molested out of whole cloth with no proof?

you do realize that every one of the "accusers" says that Moore backed off when they asked him to

every

single

one

and people like you crying "child molester" are the same ones that said that a 40 + year old man getting his dick sucked by a 22 year old intern was no big deal

does the hypocrisy ever bother you? even just a little?

I mean, if it doesn't, I get it - just be honest about it :)
A 22 year old is an adult. And she was no innocent: she was a sexually experienced adult. And she went after him. He did not take advantage of Monica Lewinsky.

However, It WAS their JOB to report sexual predators.......

What happened to Moore's "promise" to sue these accusers for slander....???

After all, if Moore was the injured party for the slander, it is up to HIM to sue, don't you "think", moron??? .....Or do you EVER think?

However, It WAS their JOB to report sexual predators.......

What happened to Moore's "promise" to sue these accusers for slander....???

After all, if Moore was the injured party for the slander, it is up to HIM to sue, don't you "think", moron??? .....Or do you EVER think?

They're suppose to report it the same day, not 40 years later, numskull.

A 22 year old is an adult. And she was no innocent: she was a sexually experienced adult.

what Clinton did was FAR more creepy

a married man in a position of power using that position to curry actual sexual favors

age difference is the same, or actually, it is not - there were more years separating Clinton & Monica

Moore was looking for a wife - my wife has a cousin that was dating a man in his late 20s early 30s when she was 15 - this was 35 or so years ago. they are still married

what Clinton did is textbook creeper / sexual harassment

if you want to practice intellectual honesty you will agree with this

Don't you love how on the one hand, they support a child molester and on the other hand they make accusations about the girls who were molested out of whole cloth with no proof?

you do realize that every one of the "accusers" says that Moore backed off when they asked him to

every

single

one

and people like you crying "child molester" are the same ones that said that a 40 + year old man getting his dick sucked by a 22 year old intern was no big deal

A 22 year old is an adult. And she was no innocent: she was a sexually experienced adult. And she went after him. He did not take advantage of Monica Lewinsky.

So then any boss can fuck his underlings in the office?

You Communists are such hypocritical frauds.

every

single

one

If the CEO of Exxon did the same, they would all be screaming for his head on a platter.

A 22 year old is an adult. And she was no innocent: she was a sexually experienced adult.

a married man in a position of power using that position to curry actual sexual favors

age difference is the same, or actually, it is not - there were more years separating Clinton & Monica

Moore was looking for a wife - my wife has a cousin that was dating a man in his late 20s early 30s when she was 15 - this was 35 or so years ago. they are still married

Having consenual sex with another adult is not creepy. It is a moral issue for the individual. Trying to have sex with a child or assaulting a young woman is truly creepy. More than just creepy. Your moral compass is way off.

every

single

one

It isn't illegal.

Having consenual sex with another adult is not creepy. It is a moral issue for the individual. Trying to have sex with a child or assaulting a young woman is truly creepy. More than just creepy. Your moral compass is way off.
Having sex with a "young woman" of legal age is "creepy?"

every

single

one

If she's agreeable what's the problem?

every

single

one

It isn't illegal.
It's sexual harassment according to the law Clinton signed.

every

single

one

If the CEO of Exxon did the same, they would all be screaming for his head on a platter.
Consensual sex? No. No one would care.

every

single

one

If she's agreeable what's the problem?

Do you have a problem with Roy Moored dating a woman of 16 years?

every

single

one

Consensual sex? No. No one would care.

Bullshit.

every

single

one

It isn't illegal.
It's sexual harassment according to the law Clinton signed.
Really? Why don't you produce the text of that law and we'll see. She went after him. He didn't coerce her. He didn't make her job dependent on having sex with him. She went after him.

every

single

one

It isn't illegal.

Really?

How about if the President of Walmart did it?

That you are a partisan hack and hypocrite in no way changes reality.

The boss in a position of power used his position to gain sexual favors.

Forum List

Back