Where did Roy Moore's accusers go???

Moore losing was a wonderful early Christmas gift. The fact people are still whining about that twat makes it all the more lovely.
Don't you love how on the one hand, they support a child molester and on the other hand they make accusations about the girls who were molested out of whole cloth with no proof?

They accused him, he offered little in the way of a defence... Moore lost...

OP is pissed and wants to dig up that Trump backs child molestors..
Trump backed his opponent. Luther Strange.
This has nothing to do with Trump....but you libs want to make it about Trump.
5445af970e509.image.jpg
So....trump didn't support Molester Moore at all? He didn't give a speech in P-cola about Molester Moore? He didn't put out robo-calls telling Alabamians to vote for Molester Moore?

the silence is deafening

Roy Moore accuser sightings have gotten more rare than an honest reporter

Why would they still be out in public? It was painful enough for them to come out in the first place.

Do you miss them?

Oh, and sorry about Creepy Roy :)
What else can they do now? They've spoken out. They've been heard or not heard. They've been vilified by the Rightwing. One woman said she was afraid to go out of her house. As they have said their peace, they have no other recourse. Either people believed them or didn't. And let's not forget that police, mall supervisors, security guards, and others backed up their stories.
They lied about a great man so they could make some money and get 15 minutes of fame....they should be scared....:) Oh and no none of those people backed ANYTHING up. The mall manager said Moore was NEVER banned from the mall and even an accusers step son said she was lying AND another forged his signature to her yearbook.
First, he was not a great man, just the opposite. Second, they didn't lie: their stories were backed up by mall security, police, and many others. The yearbook was not forged, that story has been debunked. You all ask why they didn't speak out before; well, look what happens when they do. And they were young girls then--even less likely to believed than now.
They lied,they help defeat a great man,they cashed their checks,they will never be heard from again unless Judge Moore runs for office again. :) You can live in your fantasyland I will stick with facts.
A child molester = a "great man"......in trumpland, perhaps.

Don't you love how on the one hand, they support a child molester and on the other hand they make accusations about the girls who were molested out of whole cloth with no proof?

you do realize that every one of the "accusers" says that Moore backed off when they asked him to

every

single

one

and people like you crying "child molester" are the same ones that said that a 40 + year old man getting his dick sucked by a 22 year old intern was no big deal

does the hypocrisy ever bother you? even just a little?

I mean, if it doesn't, I get it - just be honest about it :)

the silence is deafening

Roy Moore accuser sightings have gotten more rare than an honest reporter
Where did they go?

Back to their lives, like most truly courageous and modest people, once their job is done.

Given that the Statute of Limitations in the State of Alabama has long-since expired for the time-frame during which the assaults were alleged to have occurred...

Given that the removal of that Statute of Limitations only applies to crimes committed after their removal in 1985 (years after the Moore assaults occurred)...

The filing of criminal charges against alleged Child Molester Roy Moore are not possible in the State of Alabama, which has jurisdiction in those instances...

Given that no criminal charges will be forthcoming, and given that proof will be nearly impossible to provide in any sort of Civil Action against Moore...

Given that those courageous women have already executed their civic duty to their fellow citizens and their State and to the United States at-large...

Given that their courageous actions helped our beloved country to dodge a bullet by keeping an alleged pedophile / child molerster from attaining high office...

What more is left to do?

Time for those brave female victims of Moore's sexual predatory behaviors to return to their families and lives...

Carrying with them the profound respect and affection and gratitude of the Republic and its People.
Adding that there is nothing stopping Molester Moore from suing them....Why isn't he?

What else can they do now? They've spoken out. They've been heard or not heard. They've been vilified by the Rightwing. One woman said she was afraid to go out of her house. As they have said their peace, they have no other recourse. Either people believed them or didn't. And let's not forget that police, mall supervisors, security guards, and others backed up their stories.
They lied about a great man so they could make some money and get 15 minutes of fame....they should be scared....:) Oh and no none of those people backed ANYTHING up. The mall manager said Moore was NEVER banned from the mall and even an accusers step son said she was lying AND another forged his signature to her yearbook.
First, he was not a great man, just the opposite. Second, they didn't lie: their stories were backed up by mall security, police, and many others. The yearbook was not forged, that story has been debunked. You all ask why they didn't speak out before; well, look what happens when they do. And they were young girls then--even less likely to believed than now.
They lied,they help defeat a great man,they cashed their checks,they will never be heard from again unless Judge Moore runs for office again. :) You can live in your fantasyland I will stick with facts.

What makes Roy Moore a great man?
guess he didn't bugger their child

Guess you weren't paying attention.

there was no report of him 'buggering' any child.

Perhaps I misspoke Think though he is a degenerate

What are they supposed to be doing?
what really gets me is the republicans ability to raise the lowest scum up to look like heroes

That is ironic coming from someone who supported a criminal.
Who might that criminal be?? Certainly not Hill who has been bashed belittled and besmirched for 30 years at the cost of 100's of millions and is still standing?
HIllary has been very good at escaping punishment. However, her crimes are well documented. She is the sleaziest politician ever to run for office.

The Roy Moore accusers are spending the holidays in Hawaii with the money Soros gave them.

What are they supposed to be doing?
what really gets me is the republicans ability to raise the lowest scum up to look like heroes
Come on will Would love to hear your retorts , especially coming from one who didn't vote for trump or hill

retorts?

On what?

I had no interest in who Alabama elected, still don't.

also don't have any interest in 40-45 state elections.

Didn't care for Moore, still don't.

But, calling him a pedophile or a rapist is going too far.

No accusations made of either.

Not for lack of trying.

When his accuser was 14: "he removed my clothing, he came back in wearing his white underwear, he touched me under my clothing and he tried to get me to touch him as well,” Corfman said, adding that she then told Moore she was uncomfortable and he drove her home.

Okay if a 32 year old man does this to your 14 year old child?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back