Where did Roy Moore's accusers go???

Don't you love how on the one hand, they support a child molester and on the other hand they make accusations about the girls who were molested out of whole cloth with no proof?

you do realize that every one of the "accusers" says that Moore backed off when they asked him to

every

single

one

and people like you crying "child molester" are the same ones that said that a 40 + year old man getting his dick sucked by a 22 year old intern was no big deal

does the hypocrisy ever bother you? even just a little?

I mean, if it doesn't, I get it - just be honest about it :)
A 22 year old is an adult. And she was no innocent: she was a sexually experienced adult. And she went after him. He did not take advantage of Monica Lewinsky.

So then any boss can fuck his underlings in the office?

You Communists are such hypocritical frauds.

If the CEO of Exxon did the same, they would all be screaming for his head on a platter.
Consensual sex? No. No one would care.

Unless you little Goebbels thought you could use it to political advantage.

Don't you love how on the one hand, they support a child molester and on the other hand they make accusations about the girls who were molested out of whole cloth with no proof?

you do realize that every one of the "accusers" says that Moore backed off when they asked him to

every

single

one

and people like you crying "child molester" are the same ones that said that a 40 + year old man getting his dick sucked by a 22 year old intern was no big deal

A 22 year old is an adult. And she was no innocent: she was a sexually experienced adult. And she went after him. He did not take advantage of Monica Lewinsky.

If she's agreeable what's the problem?

Do you have a problem with Roy Moored dating a woman of 16 years?
He sexually assaulted a fourteen year old child. He assaulted a 16 year old. Assaulted her. "Beverly Young Nelson, 55, said Moore... assaulted her when she was a 16-year-old high school student working as a waitress...."

every

single

one

If the CEO of Exxon did the same, they would all be screaming for his head on a platter.
Id be screaming asking how he gets it up

Darren Woods
Jan 1, 2017–
upload_2017-12-25_12-56-2.jpeg
Darren W. Woods is an American businessman, energy executive, and the chief executive officer and chairman of ExxonMobil since January 1, 2017. Wikipedia

every

single

one

Consensual sex? No. No one would care.

If she ended up being unhappy about it, she could sue him, and all the fake media would be calling for his head on a platter.

every

single

one

It isn't illegal.

Really?

How about if the President of Walmart did it?

That you are a partisan hack and hypocrite in no way changes reality.

The boss in a position of power used his position to gain sexual favors.
SHE WENT AFTER HIM. She stated her intention to do so before she left for Washington. He did not take advantage of her.

every

single

one

He sexually assaulted a fourteen year old child. He assaulted a 16 year old. Assaulted her. "Beverly Young Nelson, 55, said Moore... assaulted her when she was a 16-year-old high school student working as a waitress...."

Both those claims have little credibility. All he others involve dating willing women of legal age.

It's like the moment the Supreme Court legislated same-sex marriage, the false-flag operation Westboro Baptist Church disappeared from the news and from funeral protests, no longer needing to harass innocent people in the name of opposing homosexuality.

I didn't realize it was their job to slander Republicans.

They exposed the truth, which in this case embarrassed republicans. They're part of the ME TOO group, who exposed Harvey Weinstein.

They slandered him. That much is clear. The one with the yearbook admitted Moore's signature was a forgery. The details the gave don't add up. But douchebags like you don't care about the details. You can just keep shouting "rape" and "child molester," and that will serve your task of scaring away the voters.

They're suppose to report it the same day, not 40 years later, numskull.

An actress reported Harvey Weinstein the same day, and that case got swept under the rug, even though she went back wearing a wire and got Weinstein to admit it. The meek against the mighty, where the mighty are believed and the meek are not.

It's like the moment the Supreme Court legislated same-sex marriage, the false-flag operation Westboro Baptist Church disappeared from the news and from funeral protests, no longer needing to harass innocent people in the name of opposing homosexuality.

True. I forgot all about them.

Snowflakes have been caught time after time engaging in false flag operations.

what Clinton did was FAR more creepy

a married man in a position of power using that position to curry actual sexual favors

Moore was looking for a wife - my wife has a cousin that was dating a man in his late 20s early 30s when she was 15 - this was 35 or so years ago. they are still married

Creepy is a 32 year old man looking for a wife in high school.

They're suppose to report it the same day, not 40 years later, numskull.

An actress reported Harvey Weinstein the same day, and that case got swept under the rug, even though she went back wearing a wire and got Weinstein to admit it. The meek against the mighty, where the mighty are believed and the meek are not.

So? How are Republicans responsible for that? Dims are the ones who use their political pull to get these incidents swept under the rug.

Having consenual sex with another adult is not creepy. It is a moral issue for the individual. Trying to have sex with a child or assaulting a young woman is truly creepy. More than just creepy. Your moral compass is way off.

bullshit

and Moore did not assault anyone; he is not even accused of that

what Clinton did was FAR more creepy

a married man in a position of power using that position to curry actual sexual favors

Moore was looking for a wife - my wife has a cousin that was dating a man in his late 20s early 30s when she was 15 - this was 35 or so years ago. they are still married

Creepy is a 32 year old man looking for a wife in high school.
You're repeating the same talking points that were spoonfed to you before the election.

every

single

one

It isn't illegal.

Really?

SHE WENT AFTER HIM. She stated her intention to do so before she left for Washington. He did not take advantage of her.

Utter bullshit.

The sexual predator boss with a LONG history of preying on the help was diddling his subordinate who was seeking advancement in the office.

That you hypocritical hacks try and excuse this just shows how devoid of any sense of integrity you are.

he lost the seat

y'all can quit lying now...

Both those claims have little credibility. All he others involve dating willing women of legal age.
They have 'little credibility' because you don't want to believe them. Plenty of Republicans do believe them and voted against him in the election. Those are decent, honest people who respect women.

it is so clear it is almost scary

:beer:

It isn't illegal.

Really?

Utter bullshit.

The sexual predator boss with a LONG history of preying on the help was diddling his subordinate who was seeking advancement in the office.

That you hypocritical hacks try and excuse this just shows how devoid of any sense of integrity you are.
OMG She said she was going after him. She joked about taking her kneepads. She told friends of her intentions toward him. LOL You people are so partisan you are blind to reality.

Forum List

Back