Where did Roy Moore's accusers go???

the only troubling accusation against Moore was the 14 year old & her story does not hold water (Moore helped her sneak out of her house knowing she was 14?)
Those dang child rapists...since when do they try to be so secretive?

rape?
Okay if a 32 year old man does this to your 14 year old child?
He's only interested in making sure we get our terms straight and in no way supports the nasty old child ogler. *wink wink

They slandered him. That much is clear. The one with the yearbook admitted Moore's signature was a forgery. .

Wrong, the admitted she made notes under the yearbook signature, just like the other woman made notes under the graduation card. The signature was authenticated.

Creepy is a 32 year old man looking for a wife in high school.

not back then

it was pretty common

do you think we should rename federal building & the nation's capital because the founders were slave owners???

So then any boss can fuck his underlings in the office?

You Communists are such hypocritical frauds.
If she's agreeable what's the problem?

Do you have a problem with Roy Moored dating a woman of 16 years?
He sexually assaulted a fourteen year old child. He assaulted a 16 year old. Assaulted her. "Beverly Young Nelson, 55, said Moore... assaulted her when she was a 16-year-old high school student working as a waitress...."

Both those claims have little credibility. All he others involve dating willing women of legal age.
They have 'little credibility' because you don't want to believe them. Plenty of Republicans do believe them and voted against him in the election. Those are decent, honest people who respect women.

No, their stories don't check out, Nimrod. You think they are credible because you want to believe them. That's the Democrat modus operandi: "it would be nice if it were true. Hence, it must be true."

the only troubling accusation against Moore was the 14 year old & her story does not hold water (Moore helped her sneak out of her house knowing she was 14?)
Those dang child rapists...since when do they try to be so secretive?

rape?
Okay if a 32 year old man does this to your 14 year old child?
He's only interested in making sure we get our terms straight and in no way supports the nasty old child ogler. *wink wink

Finally got something right...

Congratulations.

(psst, I had no interest in him long before those accusations came out. Kicked off the bench twice? uh-uh)

you know, I have said numerous times that I am not really comfortable with t

but it was not that weird at the time

liberals are mostly cynical liars

They slandered him. That much is clear. The one with the yearbook admitted Moore's signature was a forgery. .

Wrong, the admitted she made notes under the yearbook signature, just like the other woman made notes under the graduation card. The signature was authenticated.
The signature was certainly not authenticated. No expert ever got his hands on the yearbook to do an analysis. They could have determined the age the ink and even the brand of pen used. Alred refused to state that the signature was authentic. There are all kinds of issues with the yearbook and her story about how it came about.

you know, I have said numerous times that I am not really comfortable with t

but it was not that weird at the time

liberals are mostly cynical liars

Dating very young girls used to be a common thing in the South. Gerry Lee Lewis married his first cousin (once removed) who was 13 at the time.

are you a fucking moron or just a liar?

seriously - it was authenticated to be an exact replica of his signature stamp & even had his assistants initials on it

It isn't illegal.

Really?

How about if the President of Walmart did it?

That you are a partisan hack and hypocrite in no way changes reality.

The boss in a position of power used his position to gain sexual favors.
SHE WENT AFTER HIM. She stated her intention to do so before she left for Washington. He did not take advantage of her.

Utter bullshit.

The sexual predator boss with a LONG history of preying on the help was diddling his subordinate who was seeking advancement in the office.

That you hypocritical hacks try and excuse this just shows how devoid of any sense of integrity you are.
OMG She said she was going after him. She joked about taking her kneepads. She told friends of her intentions toward him. LOL You people are so partisan you are blind to reality.

That doesn't matter according to the laws on sexual harassment.

Dating very young girls used to be a common thing in the South. Gerry Lee Lewis married his first cousin (once removed) who was 13 at the time.

Priscilla was 14 when Elvis met her

liberals want me to believe that men having sex with each other is normal and that being attracted to a hot 16 or 17 year old woman is creepy

again, the same people that defended Clinton over Lewinsky...

It isn't illegal.

Really?

How about if the President of Walmart did it?

That you are a partisan hack and hypocrite in no way changes reality.

The boss in a position of power used his position to gain sexual favors.
SHE WENT AFTER HIM. She stated her intention to do so before she left for Washington. He did not take advantage of her.

Utter bullshit.

The sexual predator boss with a LONG history of preying on the help was diddling his subordinate who was seeking advancement in the office.

That you hypocritical hacks try and excuse this just shows how devoid of any sense of integrity you are.
OMG She said she was going after him. She joked about taking her kneepads. She told friends of her intentions toward him. LOL You people are so partisan you are blind to reality.

So, if the boss says his subordinate TOTALLY wanted it, sexual harassment is okay? I must have missed that part...

Sexual Harassment at Work - FindLaw

You're just a hack and hypocrite, party above all...

the silence is deafening

Roy Moore accuser sightings have gotten more rare than an honest reporter

Tissue?

pic2.jpg

you do realize that every one of the "accusers" says that Moore backed off when they asked him to

every single one

and people like you crying "child molester" are the same ones that said that a 40 + year old man getting his dick sucked by a 22 year old intern was no big deal

does the hypocrisy ever bother you? even just a little?

I mean, if it doesn't, I get it - just be honest about it :)

Monica was 4 years over the legal age and a consenting adult. Leah Corfman was 4 years UNDER the legal age and a child. Do you see the difference?

And sorry but I didn't notice him backing off of Beverly Young Nelson -- unless you figure that driving her to a dark spot next to a diner dumpster, groping her, choking her and leaving her in the parking lot to be "backing off" :rolleyes-41:

When will you stop defending the kiddie diddler?

Mr. Moore was wearing brown hush puppies on his feet. He drove a two door car. I believe that it was an old car, but I do not recall the model. I got into his car in the passenger seat. He began driving. I thought he would get on the highway, but instead he drove to the back of the restaurant. I was not immediately alarmed as there was an exit from the back of the restaurant to the street and he could drive from there to my house without getting on the highway. However, instead of driving to the street he stopped the car and parked his car in between the dumpster and the back of the restaurant where there were no lights. The area was dark and deserted. I was alarmed and I immediately asked him what he was doing.

Instead of answering my question, Mr. Moore reached over and began groping me, putting his hands on my breasts. I tried to open my car door to leave, but he reached over and locked it so I could not get out. I tried fighting him off, while yelling at him to stop, but instead of stopping he began squeezing my neck attempting to force my head onto his crotch. I continued to struggle. I was determined that I was not allow him to force me to have sex with him. I was terrified. He was also trying to pull my shirt off. I thought that he was going to rape me. I was twisting and struggling and begging him to stop. I had tears running down my face.

At some point he gave up. He then looked at me and said, “you are a child. I am the District attorney of Etiwah County. If you tell anyone about this, no one will believe you.” He finally allowed me to open the car door and I either fell out or he pushed me out. I was on the ground as he pulled out of the parking area behind the restaurant. The passenger door was still open as he burned rubber pulling away leaving me lying there on the cold concrete in the dark.​

the silence is deafening

Roy Moore accuser sightings have gotten more rare than an honest reporter

It's like there were no accuses before Moore won the ballot spot. This isn't about some guy 40 years ago being creepy. It's about Democrats playing dirty to win the election.

Allred refused to release it for proper examination

the signature is an EXACT match of Moore's stamped sugnature from when he was a judge; AND he was the judge for THAT woman's divorce - why did she not come forward when she sat before him in court? you know; if the memories were so traumatic for her - would have been fresher in her mind 20 years ago when she had him as her divorce judge

so, with those facts; you are either lying or just really stupid

fwiw - I really don't care which :)

Roy Moore wasn't the Judge in the Woman's divorce case.

So much for knowning the facts.

Roy Moore’s Evidence Against Accuser Was Wrong
Roy Moore’s attorney lies in attempt to discredit accuser

>>>>

Forum List

Back