Where did Roy Moore's accusers go???

you progs are really bad with facts

Moore was part of the case & actually signed an official document related to the case; the one that dismissed the case

see the "D.A." in the signature?

Moore's assistant - NOT an attempt by Moore pretending to be the DA as opposed to the DDA

screen-shot-2017-11-16-at-10-53-27-am.png

I love it .. jpegs that could be depicting literally ANYTHING

:laugh2:
If you're going to attack it because it's a JPG, then all evidence posted on the interet is not credible.

I love it .. jpegs that could be depicting literally ANYTHING

look, like I said, intellectual honesty won't hurt you

you hate Moore and want this to all be true

nevermind that all of the facts are against you

Allred refused to allow the signature to be examined & Roy Moore's assistant's initials are part of the tyearbook signature

plus, the accuser had Roy's signature on her paperwork that dismissed her divorce case

damn facts and logic - once again defeating an emotional argument by progressives...

I didn't say it was a crime, dumbass. However, it is grounds for a lawsuit.

Hardly dumbass - Monica bragged about the whole deal both before and after with a number of friends.
You are a snowflake with a talking point but no ability to commit logic. Your masters issued the "she wanted it" talking point, but you don't know what to do when it gets shot down, so you mindlessly bleat variations of it over and over.

It's really a pathetic thing to behold.

Dating very young girls used to be a common thing in the South. Gerry Lee Lewis married his first cousin (once removed) who was 13 at the time.

It wasn't acceptable. Jerry Lee was drummed out of the music business for decades.
Yeah, this is funny, odd funny. These RWrs keep saying it was normal in the South for young girls to date and marry older men. But when Gerry Lee married his little girl cousin, it was not at all accepted. And that was back in the 50s or 60s. What Moore was doing was one or two decades later.

Instead of answering my question, Mr. Moore reached over and began groping me, putting his hands on my breasts. I tried to open my car door to leave, but he reached over and locked it so I could not get out. I tried fighting him off, while yelling at him to stop, but instead of stopping he began squeezing my neck attempting to force my head onto his crotch. I continued to struggle. I was determined that I was not allow him to force me to have sex with him. I was terrified. He was also trying to pull my shirt off. I thought that he was going to rape me. I was twisting and struggling and begging him to stop. I had tears running down my face.

40 years ago Moore allegedly tried to park with a teenager. But, they didn't have any kind of sex. Why was she in his car in the first place, especially someone she thinks is capable of rape?

If the Democrats came out with this before Moore was on the ballot, Moore wouldn't have made it the ballot. But, Democrats wanted Moore on the ballot. And, whatever kind of creep he was, he's better than a Democrat, the party of racism, sexism, and oppression.

Instead of answering my question, Mr. Moore reached over and began groping me, putting his hands on my breasts. I tried to open my car door to leave, but he reached over and locked it so I could not get out. I tried fighting him off, while yelling at him to stop, but instead of stopping he began squeezing my neck attempting to force my head onto his crotch. I continued to struggle. I was determined that I was not allow him to force me to have sex with him. I was terrified. He was also trying to pull my shirt off. I thought that he was going to rape me. I was twisting and struggling and begging him to stop. I had tears running down my face.

40 years ago Moore allegedly tried to park with a teenager. But, they didn't have any kind of sex. Why was she in his car in the first place, especially someone she thinks is capable of rape?

If the Democrats came out with this before Moore was on the ballot, Moore wouldn't have made it the ballot. But, Democrats wanted Moore on the ballot. And, whatever kind of creep he was, he's better than a Democrat, the party of racism, sexism, and oppression.
Yes...we know...it's all the girl's fault.

They're credible because there is an unbroken string of ages that Roy Moore went out with. And there's court records to back up the 14 year olds meeting Moore. Corroboration of Moores hanging around teenage girls at football games and the mall.
Because one thing checked out, that doesn't mean they all check out. The bottom line is that her description of events isn't plausible. Several of her claims are obvious lies, and she has a history of smearing men.

So far almost everything has checked out, from high school football games to the mall. From the court case to the writing on the yearbook and graduation card.

It sure appears to be a fake. One thing it is not is the orginal issued on the day of his birth.

Why shouldn't 4-5 experts have a chance to examing the yearbook? Moore could choose two of them and Gloria Alred could choose the other two. Why do Dims always object to examining the evidence?

The handwriting WAS analyzed and not by 4 or 5. More like around 20 experts. Nobody could have proven it conclusively one way or the other. But the handwriting and signature were "consistent".

As for this - VERY funny thanks!

Why do Dims always object to examining the evidence?

Why does Trump object to letting us examine his taxes? :D

They're credible because there is an unbroken string of ages that Roy Moore went out with. And there's court records to back up the 14 year olds meeting Moore. Corroboration of Moores hanging around teenage girls at football games and the mall.
Because one thing checked out, that doesn't mean they all check out. The bottom line is that her description of events isn't plausible. Several of her claims are obvious lies, and she has a history of smearing men.

So far almost everything has checked out, from high school football games to the mall. From the court case to the writing on the yearbook and graduation card.
How have they "checked out?" Leigh Corfman's story certainly hasn't "checked out." Debbie Gibson's story certainly hasn't "checked out." The mall certainly hasn't checked out. The claim that he was on a list there has been discredited. They only thing that has "checked out" in most of these claims is that the person making the claim lived in the same town at the time, and that's about all.

Apparently "checked out" means you and your ilk don't care to examine the details of their stories.

How have they "checked out?" Leigh Corfman's story certainly hasn't "checked out." Debbie Gibson's story certainly hasn't "checked out." The mall certainly hasn't checked out. The claim that he was on a list there has been discredited. They only thing that has "checked out" in most of these claims is that the person making the claim lived in the same town at the time, and that's about all.

Apparently "checked out" means you and your ilk don't care to examine the details of their stories.
Creepy Roy's denials never checked out

It sure appears to be a fake. One thing it is not is the orginal issued on the day of his birth.

Why shouldn't 4-5 experts have a chance to examing the yearbook? Moore could choose two of them and Gloria Alred could choose the other two. Why do Dims always object to examining the evidence?

The handwriting WAS analyzed and not by 4 or 5. More like around 20 experts. Nobody could have proven it conclusively one way or the other. But the handwriting and signature were "consistent".

As for this - VERY funny thanks!

Why do Dims always object to examining the evidence?

Why does Trump object to letting us examine his taxes? :D
You keep saying the handwriting was analyzed. By whom? Certainly, there was no hands on examination.

Wrong, asshole. None of that "checkout out."

So? Whether she's interested in suing is one thing. Whether she had legal grounds to sue is another, and she did.

REALLY? On what grounds?? So I teased the POTUS by wearing short skirts and sexy lingerie. I wanted it and finally he gave me the Willy - several times. I've already said that it was consensual but now I'm mad.

THOSE grounds? Dude - whadda joke

So? Whether she's interested in suing is one thing. Whether she had legal grounds to sue is another, and she did.

REALLY? On what grounds?? So I teased the POTUS by wearing short skirts and sexy lingerie. I wanted it and finally he gave me the Willy - several times. I've already said that it was consensual but now I'm mad.

Having sex with a suboordinate is grounds for a sexual harassment case.

Creepy Roy's denials never checked out

The law says he's innocent until proven guilty, and that certainly was never proven.

Once again, you have your assigned talking point, but you don't know what to do when it gets cut into pieces. You're such a pathetic little snowflake.

hy was she in his car in the first place, especially someone she thinks is capable of rape?

Oh for the love of GOD!! He was the fucking DA - her boyfriend was late, she was cold and she trusted him not to try to force her into oral sex. I would say that was a reasonable decision on her part.

hy was she in his car in the first place, especially someone she thinks is capable of rape?

Oh for the love of GOD!! He was the fucking DA - her boyfriend was late, she was cold and she trusted him not to try to force her into oral sex. I would say that was a reasonable decision on her part.
Yeah, we can invent all manner of scenarious to explain it, but why should anyone believe them?

Forum List

Back