Where did Roy Moore's accusers go???

And, still my question stands, why would she get into a car with someone she thinks is capable of rape? A guy doesn't go from harmless DA to potential rapist over a mere attempt to make out in a car.

Moores title and position made her think he was an honorable man. His actions proved the opposite. Bill Cosbys victims thought the same way.
A more likely explanation is that it never happened. They were offered money by DNC donors to smear Moore, and they cashed in.

But now you're going to compare Doug Jones to Hitler?

LOL, why should libtards and zionists be the only people who get to play the Hitler card? My point is completely valid. I agree with Moore on most issues relative to Jones. Even on the issue of adult-teen relations, I think Moore would effectively be more against than Jones. After all, Jones is a member of the party that ignores or enables black and homosexual men to pray on teenagers. It's high on the Democrat agenda to teach young children to be receptive to homosexuals. So, why would I vote for someone who opposes me on all issues just because 40 years ago the other guy was creepy?

Alternatively, what's wrong with a Hitler reference? After all, Hitler is a Jew who saved six million Jews in Poland, during WWII.

Moores title and position made her think he was an honorable man. His actions proved the opposite. Bill Cosbys victims thought the same way.
A more likely explanation is that it never happened. They were offered money by DNC donors to smear Moore, and they cashed in.

You know that Paula Jones legal fees were paid by a rich texas republican.

And, still my question stands, why would she get into a car with someone she thinks is capable of rape? A guy doesn't go from harmless DA to potential rapist over a mere attempt to make out in a car.

no proof of that bs ,,,nobody offered anything to moore or trump accusers,,,,just in your twisted republican mind

no proof of that bs ,,,nobody offered anything to moore or trump accusers,,,,just in your twisted republican mind

The more likely explanation for the pentagon papers, is that Daniel Elsberg was paid by DNC donors to smear Nixon. That's their story every time.

There's plenty of evidence that Dim doners offer money to tramps to smear Republicans.

The Hill: Lawyer Offered Cash to Trump Accusers

Gloria Allred is Lisa Bloom's mother, and that's obviously where she learned the skills of her trade. Allred is also Gibson's lawyer. Who believes that Gibson didn't receive an incentive of some kind? Not anyone with a functioning brain.

So, just to sum up, mall security is now part of the "deep state"?

you people lie so much it's astounding

the ONLY credible witness to any "mall ban" would be the mall manager from that time

and he says Moore was not banned - Former mall manager doesn't recall banning Roy Moore, despite reports

"Boyle, who managed the center from 1981 to 1996 and plans to vote for Moore in next month's election"

Nuff said right there. We all know what Roy Roy Statutory was up to. He basically admitted it when he said he always asked their mothers :rolleyes:

Allred refused to release it for proper examination

the signature is an EXACT match of Moore's stamped sugnature from when he was a judge; AND he was the judge for THAT woman's divorce - why did she not come forward when she sat before him in court? you know; if the memories were so traumatic for her - would have been fresher in her mind 20 years ago when she had him as her divorce judge

so, with those facts; you are either lying or just really stupid

fwiw - I really don't care which :)

Roy Moore wasn't the Judge in the Woman's divorce case.

So much for knowning the facts.

Roy Moore’s Evidence Against Accuser Was Wrong
Roy Moore’s attorney lies in attempt to discredit accuser

>>>>

you progs are really bad with facts

Moore was part of the case & actually signed an official document related to the case; the one that dismissed the case

see the "D.A." in the signature?

Moore's assistant - NOT an attempt by Moore pretending to be the DA as opposed to the DDA

screen-shot-2017-11-16-at-10-53-27-am.png

The claim was that Moore was her divorce Judge.

That is false, another Judge was handling the Divoce. The couple decided to reconcile (at the time) and Moore signed and administrative dismissal. He was not the Judge assigned to the case nor was he the Judge that handled the divorce. She never appeared before him in the Divorce case, he just signed administrative paperwork upon the request of the couples lawyers when they asked the case to be dismissed.

>>>>

You're too fucking stupid to waste time debating this point.

Look, if a subordinate could prove that they filed multiple complaints against a supervisor for unwanted advances and the company did nothing - Then yes, there could be grounds for a lawsuit against the company by that subordinate.

But a consensual relationship between employees? Any judge would reject that faster than you can whine (about everything).

But agreed - I have better things to do on Christmas than argue with idiots on the Internet

:bye1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back