Where did Roy Moore's accusers go???

He wasn't the manager the 1970's for the time period the claims were made. Your own article says he didn't become the manager until 1981.

>>>>

Reading comprehension is neither dcbl nor bripat's forte. :)

but the claim was that he was banned from the mall

1977 to 1981 is not that lomg of a period - had he been banned it would still have been in effect

the ban never happened, at least according to the only person who would have actually known about it and been charged with enforcing it...

He didn't say the ban didn't happen, said he didn't recall. The mall changed ownership and he wasn't the manager at the time.

>>>>

we have people with an agenda saying he was banned

we have a man that worked mall security saying it didn't happen

you choose to believe the accuser because you don't like Moore

whatever

He wasn't the manager the 1970's for the time period the claims were made. Your own article says he didn't become the manager until 1981.

>>>>

Reading comprehension is neither dcbl nor bripat's forte. :)

but the claim was that he was banned from the mall

1977 to 1981 is not that lomg of a period - had he been banned it would still have been in effect

the ban never happened, at least according to the only person who would have actually known about it and been charged with enforcing it...

He didn't say the ban didn't happen, said he didn't recall. The mall changed ownership and he wasn't the manager at the time.

>>>>

we have people with an agenda saying he was banned

you choose to believe the accuser because you don't like Moore

whatever

If Moore is such a victim then why hasn't he filed the lawsuits he promised???

No, they are violating the statutes on sexual harassment. It doesn't matter what company policy says.

Sure it does. I don't know of any company with more than 20 employees that currently wouldn't have agreements that would cover this sort of thing which one would have to sign to work there.

You seem to be suggesting that if I promise my secretary a promotion for sex, then that employee could successfully sue the company after agreeing to my offer.

That's just stupid - but no surprise there!
Even if they have no such agreements, they company can still be sued. In fact, it's more likely that it will be sued.

And, yes, she could sue the company, as could other employees who didn't receive the promotion.
Dang, all this effort by you ... .and Roy Moore is still a creepy, bible-thumping pedophile. I'm beginning to think that's why you like him!

'Herman Cain'

'Everybody knew'
No one cared until election time.
Moore is an evil that must be dealt with.
Moore lost - he's no longer a threat?
Yeah, whatever...

Why hasn't Creepy Roy conceded yet?

Does he think that as long as he doesn't concede he hasn't lost?

QUOTE: Legat recalled a Gadsden police officer named J. D. Thomas, now retired, who worked security at the mall. “J. D. was a fixture there, when I was working at the store,” Legat said. “He really looked after the kids there. He was a good guy. J. D. told me, ‘If you see Roy, let me know. He’s banned from the mall.’ ” Legat recalled Thomas telling him, “If you see Moore here, tell me. I’ll take care of him.’ ” Legat said that his boss, Eddie Hill, also told him to look for Moore. A phone call to Hill’s number was not returned.

Reached by phone on Saturday, Thomas, who lives in the nearby town of Southside, declined to discuss the existence of a ban on Moore at the Gadsden Mall. “I don’t have anything to say about that,” he said.
END QUOTE

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

>>>>

QUOTE: Legat recalled a Gadsden police officer named J. D. Thomas, now retired, who worked security at the mall. “J. D. was a fixture there, when I was working at the store,” Legat said. “He really looked after the kids there. He was a good guy. J. D. told me, ‘If you see Roy, let me know. He’s banned from the mall.’ ” Legat recalled Thomas telling him, “If you see Moore here, tell me. I’ll take care of him.’ ” Legat said that his boss, Eddie Hill, also told him to look for Moore. A phone call to Hill’s number was not returned.

Reached by phone on Saturday, Thomas, who lives in the nearby town of Southside, declined to discuss the existence of a ban on Moore at the Gadsden Mall. “I don’t have anything to say about that,” he said.
END QUOTE

Locals Were Troubled by Roy Moore’s Interactions with Teen Girls at the Gadsden Mall

>>>>

that article claims the ban was early 80's

also uses quotes from people who requested anonymity - the stories are not all the same

and all this came out at the tail end of a 40 year career during an election where the national balance of power was at stake

surely you see why many question the veracity of these claims...

I don't like defending Moore, he is not my favorite person in the world

but these attacks look like an obvious smear & hit job

just for the timing of them if nothing else

to believe the 14 year old, you have to believe that Moore assisted her in sneaking out of her house without her parents approval or knowledge; which is inconsistent with all the other stories

to believe the mall ban you have to take the word of anonymous witnesses and discredit the only person on record that would have actual knowledge of it

the yearbook thing? you truly have to be a complete moron or fool to give any credibility to it; the simple fact that the signature includes his assistant's initials discredits that whole accusation for any fair thinking & reasonable person

too much doesn't add up on this whole thing

END QUOTE

>>>>

also uses quotes from people who requested anonymity - the stories are not all the same

and all this came out at the tail end of a 40 year career during an election where the national balance of power was at stake

to believe the 14 year old, you have to believe that Moore assisted her in sneaking out of her house without her parents approval or knowledge; which is inconsistent with all the other stories

to believe the mall ban you have to take the word of anonymous witnesses and discredit the only person on record that would have actual knowledge of it

the yearbook thing? you truly have to be a complete moron or fool to give any credibility to it; the simple fact that the signature includes his assistant's initials discredits that whole accusation for any fair thinking & reasonable person

What a bunch of equivocating, overwrought garbage. What adds up is similar accusations from several unrelated sources, along with corroborating anecdotes from many other, unrelated sources. You really should find a new hobby besides being a human shield for old pedophiles.

Roys relations with a 16 year old would be legal, but at age 14, even with parental consent it's statutory rape. I'm sure the DDA knew the law.

END QUOTE

>>>>

What a bunch of equivocating, overwrought garbage. What adds up is similar accusations from several unrelated sources, along with corroborating anecdotes from many other, unrelated sources. You really should find a new hobby besides being a human shield for old pedophiles.

Look, I get it

You don't like Moore

So you want to believe

Unfortunately, the facts that can be verified don't support the claims

The yearbook thing is an obvious lie and forgery, makes the rest of it suspicious

Roys relations with a 16 year old would be legal, but at age 14, even with parental consent it's statutory rape. I'm sure the DDA knew the law.
If you believe her

And she has serious credibility issues

What adds up is similar accusations from several unrelated sources, along with corroborating anecdotes from many other, unrelated sources. You really should find a new hobby besides being a human shield for old pedophiles.

They believe when trying to counter a mile of accusations, if they chip away a single foot it negates the other 5,279 feet.

END QUOTE

>>>>

Look, I get it

You don't like Moore

So you want to believe

Unfortunately, the facts that can be verified don't support the claims

The yearbook thing is an obvious lie and forgery, makes the rest of it suspicious
My personal feelings for Moore have nothing to do with it. I am not the one being forced to equivocate and try to wedge a scintilla of doubt into the web Moore made for himself. Your efforts are embarrassing, and you should be ashamed of yourself. only your motivations are on display here, and you have hitched your wagons to a sick old man. He's all yours, enjoy!

If you believe her

And she has serious credibility issues

Her story is bolstered by the 16 year olds story, which is bolstered by the 17 year olds story, which is bolstered by the 19 year olds story. If it was in a vacuum, it would not stand on its own, but it's the last in a long string of stories that support each other. To put it simply, they all showed Roy Moore had the same M.O.

END QUOTE

>>>>

They will never admit they have any doubts about Moore's guilt. They will maintain their lies to the bitter end. Otherwise, it won't work the next time they try to smear a Republican.

[
So... for the third time, if Moore is the victim here WHY HASN'T HE FILED HIS LAWSUITS YET?

The guy won't even concede he lost the election. Filing a lawsuit means he has to answer questions under oath, and we saw had bad Roy Moore did on the Sean Hannity show, where he was being spoon fed questions to help him.

Roy Moore, like Trump don't want to answer questions under oath. And their threats of lawsuits were just for public consumption.

They will never admit they have any doubts about Moore's guilt. They will maintain their lies to the bitter end. Otherwise, it won't work the next time they try to smear a Republican.

Accused democrats admitted their behavior, in part or in whole. Republicans on the other hand, deny everything, even the parts they already confessed to. They're like the Trump appointed ambassador:

When a Dutch journalist asked new U.S. Ambassador Pete Hoekstra why he said there are “no go” areas in the Netherlands, where radical Muslims are setting cars and politicians on fire, Hoekstra denied it, and called the claim “fake news,”
The reporter then showed Hoekstra a video clip of himself at a congressional hearing in 2015 saying exactly that.
When the reporter pressed, Hoekstra denied using the term “fake news,” which he’d uttered moments before.

Forum List

Back