Where did the $16 billion in US grants given Baltimore in 2018 disapper

Sorry. My Ebonics is terrible( thank Satan Google spell checker made me capitalize Ebonics.( so I dont look like a racist)
Gode teefz

So you don't know any more than I wrote, good to know, so I guess I'm right.
Is that what your friend Jim Beam and your old Grandad told you to say?

I don't drink and my grandparents are long gone, didn't know any of them.

CUMMINGS’ 7th DISTRICT: Wilborn Nobles of the Sun looks into Baltimore’s 7th District, and found this: Cummings’ congressional district received just under $15.7 billion in grants, benefits and other assistance from the federal government in fiscal year 2018, according to Newsweek’s analysis of the federal awards data compiled by USAspending.gov. By comparison, districts like Indiana’s 7th (at $16.5 billion), New Jersey’s 12th (at $17.2 billion) and Pennsylvania’s 4th (at $27.4 billion) all received more money in the same period, according to Newsweek’s website.

State Roundup, July 29, 2019

Where did the $16 Billion in US Grants Given to Baltimore in 2018 Disappear to?
The city of Baltimore received $16 billion in grants in 2018! The city is a dump. Where did the money go? Does Representative Cummings know?

As this fat lying bastard tries to bring down everyone Trump included it never fails how these fkd up democrats are so gawd dam guilty of EVERYTHING they always accuse Trump of or republicans of etc. Hell just disagree with these mental cases...........
DEMOCRATS FAT ----------- MORONS WHO LIE CHEAT AND STEAL!!

The answer:

feature13-592x207.jpg

Barry Hussein and his partner (former) domestic terrorist Bill Ayers allegedly made a good living by skimming money from an endowment grant designed to improve Chicago's education. Nobody cared about the money because everyone was in on it and Ayers and Hussein were democrats. Cummings has been in charge for about 25 years and everyone is in on it. Will the mainstream media circle the wagons too?

The city of Baltimore received $16 billion in grants in 2018! The city is a dump. Where did the money go? Does Representative Cummings know?

As this fat lying bastard tries to bring down everyone Trump included it never fails how these fkd up democrats are so gawd dam guilty of EVERYTHING they always accuse Trump of or republicans of etc. Hell just disagree with these mental cases...........
How much of the $16 billion went to law enforcement?
From 2016:

How Neo-Liberal Policies Failed Baltimore, And Gave Trump Fuel for his Tweets

"Baltimore spends three times more on policing than it does on education, one of the highest percentages spent on law enforcement across the country. And it has shuttered dozens of recreation centers across the city to save just millions, while at the same time pumping nearly $1 billion into retirement benefits for cops."

Poverty in Baltimore like everywhere else on this planet is how capitalism serves the private interests of a very few at the expense of the public.
lead_large.png

A Powerful New Map of Baltimore Shows How Redlining Still Divides the City - CityLab

It's in the Gateway Pundit's files, right next to the x-ray of Darren Wilson's fractured orbital socket.

it's for ppl who aren't stupid and who haven't been indoctrinated you all really are stupid.

upload_2019-7-31_6-55-8.png

Brian Cates on Twitter

More idiots should learn how to actually READ AN ARTICLE AND PAY ATTENTION to all the mentioned links where the article came from.

Gawd you fkrs make yourselves look like retards on steroids with your WEAK, WEAK USAGE OF A SOURCE.. typical Obama stupid fks.

Forum List

Back