Where did the idea come from that conservatives were "Russian trolls"?

NPR is state propaganda. You could even look at it on Twitter it is state propaganda for the Biden administration. Every now and then they have a good story to look at but for the most part pure propaganda for the Democrat party….. The hope is that RFK Junior becomes president in 2024 to bring us back the original greatness of the Democrat party which has now turned into far a left-wing rag.

Yes when you Cite NPR it’s no different than citing Rt news.

The Democrat Party was never great.

You're a moron.

Someone slipped you some crazy pills, bro. What possible interest could Russia have in an organization that wants every American to be armed to the teeth? Any sane, logical person would know that Russia doesn't want us to have weapons. Nor would China or North Korea.

“Yes, I’m rootin for Putin” - Sunni Man

“Russian people love Putin because Putin loves Russian people. Bless them. :up:” - Skye

“Don't you love Putin? :04:” - Skye

“If I was a Russian and I was there in Russia...I would admire Putin too.....he protects Russians, he takes care of Russians! He loves his country, Unlike this idiot Turnip who stole the election in the US.” - Skye

I’m pretty confident that these two are Russian trolls.

“Yes, I’m rootin for Putin” - Sunni Man

“Russian people love Putin because Putin loves Russian people. Bless them. :up:” - Skye

“Don't you love Putin? :04:” - Skye

“If I was a Russian and I was there in Russia...I would admire Putin too.....he protects Russians, he takes care of Russians! He loves his country, Unlike this idiot Turnip who stole the election in the US.” - Skye

I’m pretty confident that these two are Russian trolls.

Yes, but you have shown over and over that you have awful judgement.

Trump admits son met Russian for information on opponent​

Donald Trump Jr and Natalia Veselnitskaya
I personally think Trump should be investigated for Russian collusion

There is so much evidence there, surely they will put him in jail for it once and for all.

:auiqs.jpg:

Someone slipped you some crazy pills, bro. What possible interest could Russia have in an organization that wants every American to be armed to the teeth? Any sane, logical person would know that Russia doesn't want us to have weapons. Nor would China or North Korea.
The facts are indifferent to your disbelief.

The demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies can't help themselves, it's all PROJECTION from the FREAKS!

NPR is state propaganda. You could even look at it on Twitter it is state propaganda for the Biden administration. Every now and then they have a good story to look at but for the most part pure propaganda for the Democrat party….. The hope is that RFK Junior becomes president in 2024 to bring us back the original greatness of the Democrat party which has now turned into far a left-wing rag.

Yes when you Cite NPR it’s no different than citing Rt news.

Npr can be bought. Bill gates showed that when he donated millions to them and then suddenly npr started having stories that favored him and mirrored the same things he was personally pushing.

Forum List

Back