Where Do All The Decent Democrats Go?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
I was just looking back at the last few elections, and it amazes me that whenever the democrats DO turn up a halfway decent moderate, fairly intelligent candidate with a pretty fair, open and balanced head on their shoulders that makes just a little bit of sense, they get BURIED! Lost.

Not that I would vote for them, but had these people won nomination and actually run for office or even won, at least it wouldn't be like the end of the world.

Whatever happened to:
  • Tulsi Gabbard?
  • Joe Manchin?
  • Martin O’Malley?
  • Marianne Williamson?
  • Tom Steyer?
Instead, look at the absolute flotsam shitheels the democrats go for instead:

Like, Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, and Barrack Hussein Obama.

How is that possible?

I was just looking back at the last few elections, and it amazes me that whenever the democrats DO turn up a halfway decent moderate, fairly intelligent candidate with a pretty fair, open and balanced head on their shoulders that makes just a little bit of sense, they get BURIED! Lost.

Not that I would vote for them, but had these people won nomination and actually run for office or even won, at least it wouldn't be like the end of the world.

Whatever happened to:
  • Tulsi Gabbard?
  • Joe Manchin?
  • Martin O’Malley?
  • Marianne Williamson?
  • Tom Steyer?

How is that possible?
The radicals like Obama made sure that rational Democrats were not welcome.

Pretty sure you’d actually label half of these people as radical communist Marxist if they ever presented any threat to MAGA.

Whatever happened to:
  • Tulsi Gabbard?
  • Joe Manchin?
  • Martin O’Malley?
  • Marianne Williamson?
  • Tom Steyer?

How is that possible?

They've been destroyed by the China-First candidates and their backers who aim to destroy America as we've known it for 250+ years. Primarily funded in secret I'm sure through various channels as the Useful Idiots in the West pretend (or are fooled) into thinking they are in control. That control gets slimmer as the years roll by.

It;s all about easy money and nothing is easier than conning citizens into believing that they will be saved if they just takes 100s of billions from their future and hand it over to a conglomerate of wealthy fools to fight "climate change" .

I recall an Asian professor explaining that there are "carbon credits" accumulated in the Paris Accord. Apparently some important people have quite a few of these credits that they bought in for at the ground floor level that will be very valuable in China in a decades time. I don't know the details it could be a conspiracy but losers such as Macron pushed this hard and now this genius is staring down the barrel of a far-left government. This is the big reason they needed to get together, they desperately fear the end of the Paris Accord.

Knowing the CCP, they could always hang these carbon credits over these wealthy individuals heads for now, pushing climate change around the globe, ensure others destroy their economies and then in the future when these chumps think they will cash in on these carbon credits China will just laugh and not honor any of the agreement at all.

Never underestimate the greedy. Never underestimate how stupid the greedy are. Also, never underestimate a crafty opponent as China and their intelligence agencies are.

See below when I searched for it:

Yes, the Paris Agreement has a mechanism for carbon credits, which is known as the Article 6 mechanism. This mechanism allows countries to use international carbon credits to meet their nationally determined contributions (NDCs) to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

The Article 6 mechanism is designed to promote the mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions through the transfer of carbon credits between countries. The mechanism allows countries to:

Generate carbon credits: Countries can generate carbon credits by implementing projects that reduce greenhouse gas emissions, such as reforestation, renewable energy, or energy efficiency projects. These credits are known as "internationally transferred mitigation outcomes" (ITMOs).
Trade carbon credits: Countries can trade their ITMOs with other countries that need them to meet their NDCs.
Use carbon credits to meet NDCs: Countries can use ITMOs to meet part or all of their NDCs, which are their nationally determined targets for reducing greenhouse gas emissions.

The Article 6 mechanism is designed to promote cooperation and coordination among countries in reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and to provide a market-based approach to achieve this goal. It is expected to be operationalized by 2023.

They've been destroyed by the China-First candidates and their backers who aim to destroy America as we've known it for 250+ years. Primarily funded in secret I'm sure through various channels as the Useful Idiots in the West pretend (or are fooled) into thinking they are in control. That control gets slimmer as the years roll by.

It;s all about easy money and nothing is easier than conning citizens into believing that they will be saved if they just takes 100s of billions from their future and hand it over to a conglomerate of wealthy fools to fight "climate change" .

I recall an Asian professor explaining that there are "carbon credits" accumulated in the Paris Accord. Apparently some important people have quite a few of these credits that they bought in for at the ground floor level that will be very valuable in China in a decades time. I don't know the details it could be a conspiracy but losers such as Macron pushed this hard and now this genius is staring down the barrel of a far-left government. This is the big reason they needed to get together, they desperately fear the end of the Paris Accord.

Knowing the CCP, they could always hang these carbon credits over these wealthy individuals heads for now, pushing climate change around the globe, ensure others destroy their economies and then in the future when these chumps think they will cash in on these carbon credits China will just laugh and not honor any of the agreement at all.

Never underestimate the greedy. Never underestimate how stupid the greedy are. Also, never underestimate a crafty opponent as China and their intelligence agencies are.

See below when I searched for it:

Yes, the Paris Agreement has a mechanism for carbon credits, which is known as the Article 6 mechanism. This mechanism allows countries to use international carbon credits to meet their nationally determined contributions (NDCs) to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

The Article 6 mechanism is designed to promote the mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions through the transfer of carbon credits between countries. The mechanism allows countries to:

Generate carbon credits: Countries can generate carbon credits by implementing projects that reduce greenhouse gas emissions, such as reforestation, renewable energy, or energy efficiency projects. These credits are known as "internationally transferred mitigation outcomes" (ITMOs).
Trade carbon credits: Countries can trade their ITMOs with other countries that need them to meet their NDCs.
Use carbon credits to meet NDCs: Countries can use ITMOs to meet part or all of their NDCs, which are their nationally determined targets for reducing greenhouse gas emissions.

The Article 6 mechanism is designed to promote cooperation and coordination among countries in reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and to provide a market-based approach to achieve this goal. It is expected to be operationalized by 2023.

Last I checked, the biggest polluters like China do not sign onto counting their carbon credits.

China has well over ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED COAL-FIRED POWER PLANTS.

Whatever happened to:
  • Tulsi Gabbard?
  • Joe Manchin?
  • Martin O’Malley?
  • Marianne Williamson?
  • Tom Steyer?

How is that possible?

Interesting take from the party that has gone on all in on a single man and destroys anyone from the party that does not bow down to that one man

Whatever happened to:
  • Tulsi Gabbard?
  • Joe Manchin?
  • Martin O’Malley?
  • Marianne Williamson?
  • Tom Steyer?

How is that possible?
The current statist left ideology is formulated upon the marxinazi religion as can be easily identified by both their one world without borders program & their support of the destruction of the nation of Israel & their people globally. Anyone that does not support these two endeavors 100% as previously mentioned, they simply discard.

Forum List

Back