Where Do Democrats Go From Here?

Biden needs an intervention and needs to voluntarily step down.

Last night made you wonder if he could finish the next six months let alone another four year
No question Biden had a very bad night.

But over and over I read that in one on one meetings he’s cogent and sharp
Are those reports accurate?

Internally the re-election team knows the truth. They know if the Joe Biden we saw last night was the same one they deal with on a regular basis and their reaction will tell us the truth of it.

If that is as good as it gets you will see a change. And that will happen quickly if it needs to happen

It’s up to them to get him out there showing the real Joe Biden if they think he still has it.

Yes he had a bad debate. It happens. Obama had a terrible first debate.

We’ll see in very short order

No question Biden had a very bad night. But over and over I read that in one on one meetings he’s cogent and sharp
Are those reports accurate? Internally the re-election team knows the truth. They know if the Joe Biden we saw last night was the same one they deal with on a regular basis and their reaction will tell us the truth of it.
If that is as good as it gets you will see a change. And that will happen quickly if it needs to happen
It’s up to them to get him out there showing the real Joe Biden if they think he still has it.
Yes he had a bad debate. It happens. Obama had a terrible first debate. We’ll see in very short order
Democrats are disillusioned about Joe Biden. He "won" in 2020 partly because the MSM and deep state lied to voters about Hunter's laptop. Biden's open borders is a National Security disaster. Biden's inflation hits home every time groceries are bought. Voters aren't stupid.
Democrats have two choices:
1. Stick with Biden and lose
2. Replace Biden and lose.

Good Luck!

No question Biden had a very bad night.

But over and over I read that in one on one meetings he’s cogent and sharp
Are those reports accurate?

Internally the re-election team knows the truth. They know if the Joe Biden we saw last night was the same one they deal with on a regular basis and their reaction will tell us the truth of it.

Yes he had a bad debate. It happens. Obama had a terrible first debate.

We’ll see in very short order
Going in, I looked at Biden as a Pitcher who has lost a lot off his Fastball
Last night he looked like a Pitcher who can no longer reach the plate.

Doesn’t look like he will get better with time

Well we will see. Probably in the next few days

After last night's debate, virtually every media outlet around the world, to include CNN; has chimed in; and opinions are unanimous. Biden was defeated in epic fashion. His cognitive decline was on display beyond anyone's wildest imaginings.
Every prediction made by the boards Biden fans never materialized. Meanwhile predictions made by the board Repulicans came to fruition in spades, and far beyond anyone's expectations.

Where do Democrats go from here?
If I were them, I'd nominate Mr. Magoo

What happens if he won't resign?
His campaign folks are saying he had a cold, and just had a bad night.
I don't see Joe resigning.

Well we will see. Probably in the next few days

Biden needs Tough Love/Intervention
Dems need to get to Jill Biden and ask if she still wants him to go through with this. She needs to consider his well being and legacy

Family and key political Allies need to stress to Biden that the most important thing is not him winning but keep Trump from being President again.

He needs to step aside and kick the decision on his replacement to the Democratic Convention

It is not so much him resigning but declining the nomination

A cold could explain the voice. But he looked confused.

It doesn't matter whether he really is sharp or not in private meetings. The electorate only sees his public performances, and it ain't good.

Forum List

Back