🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where Do We Stand?

Where Do WE Stand?

• Total voters
pro gun , pro wall , stop immigration . The ones that are here should be assimilated and become Americans DarkFury !!

and EMPHASIS on stopping immigration / importation of ideaology or religion that can't be Westernized !!

Zzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzzzzz.....
I can think of 140 French families right now who would give anything to hear a dead loved one snore. Don't bother coming back. I don't need your worthless self here.

The question is stupid, Pinky. It's completely loaded as if your two scenaria are all there are in the world, and that's horseshit. Not to mention each line combines three different things. Not to mention inoperably vague terms like "pro/anti-immigrant".

Nanoseconds of thought went into this poll, it's plain to see. It's like asking:
"PRO-vanilla, PRO-jazz, ANTI-purple OR
ANTI-vanilla, ANTI-jazz, PRO-purple?"

Last edited:
PRO-Wall, PRO-Guns, ANTI-immigrant?

My Great Grandparents came to America by boat which arrived at Ellis Island in the 1880's,the process was in control

As it is right now we do not have any history on illegal's or the Muslims they are letting in, the process is out of control, this is why people are upset.

I can think of 140 French families right now who would give anything to hear a dead loved one snore. Don't bother coming back. I don't need your worthless self here.
This fails as a post hoc fallacy.

There's no 'evidence' that a lack of walls, guns, and a policy hostile to immigration resulted in the attacks in Paris.

There's no 'evidence' that a lack of walls, guns, and a policy hostile to immigration resulted in the attacks in Paris.
Well the policy of being nice did NOT help the French now did it?

The ones that are here should be assimilated and become Americans

*Subject to registration and criminal background checks.
Agree , and I'm only talking about those non criminals that are already here . Also get rid of the chain migration of immigrants families JWoodie . Hey , if it was up to me ALL immigration would be stopped dead in its tracks JWoodie !!

PRO-Wall, PRO-Guns, ANTI-immigrant?

OR

Anti-Wall, Anti-guns, Pro-immigrant?

I am pro-enforcement, Pro-gun(but with background checks!) and believe we should cut immigration big time. On the otherhand, I believe in building America through more funding for infrastructure, science, r&d and educational reform.

So it isn't all black and whtie.

Well the policy of being nice did NOT help the French now did it?

It is stupid to attempt being nice to the ISIS. We should just nuke the bastards.

Forum List

Back