Where does it say in the Bible that the human soul is formed at the time of conception?

oh riiiight, i suppose it's ALL the angry baby killers fault you're a loser with no dinero in your wallet! :mad:

Playing dumb only works if you are as dumb as you claim to be. I know you aren't.

And I didn't ignore something I never read. Must have gotten past me. I was a too busy arguing with hollie.

liar, you quoted the post, cut out the important part, then responded with a meaningless question.

Oh....that post.....*rolls eyes*

Actually what I did was focus on a fallacious statement inside of one of your posts.

I didn't read the rest of the post until just now...........the rest of it looked ok to me.....or at least not a point of contention.

You weren't talking to me anyway.

Would you murder puppies just because the mother was raped?

You're so eager to kill should the right situation arise....I wonder about the debth of your moral depravity...

no one is eager to kill.

we're eager for you to stay the hell out of women's decision making processes which are constitutionally protected.

I'm eager for you to get your God Damned hand off my wallet every time you feel constitutionally threatened. BTW, Rove v. Wade isn't part of the US Constitution. It is a legal decision used as precedent....nothing more.
Maybe you can get your gawd damn "in gawds we trust" off the money in my wallet. I don't trust you or your gawds.

Why don't you just wet your panties over it????
You poor, dear. You're just incensed that you can't shut up those "bitches" with a back- handed slap. Shirley, the "bitches" deserve it.

I thought I was talking to only one?

Am I talking to more than one, Sybil?

no one is eager to kill.

we're eager for you to stay the hell out of women's decision making processes which are constitutionally protected.

I'm eager for you to get your God Damned hand off my wallet every time you feel constitutionally threatened. BTW, Rove v. Wade isn't part of the US Constitution. It is a legal decision used as precedent....nothing more.
Maybe you can get your gawd damn "in gawds we trust" off the money in my wallet. I don't trust you or your gawds.

You poor, dear. You're just incensed that you can't shut up those "bitches" with a back- handed slap. Shirley, the "bitches" deserve it.

A recognizable pattern - you can't defend your extremist position so you're left to sidesteps and obfuscation.

You fundie wackjobs are simply out of touch with the views of most Americans.

Playing dumb only works if you are as dumb as you claim to be. I know you aren't.

while you're scrambling, maybe you could link to where i ever claimed to be dumb. :cuckoo:

You seem to be under the impression that I consider Rove v. Wade the only advancement liberals have made in this war on Christianity. A lot has happened since the court decided that case. It has been a steady progression of demands by the left with the intention of never letting reproductive-rights fade as a contentious political issue.

A recognizable pattern - you can't defend your extremist position so you're left to sidesteps and obfuscation.

Nope. I have defended my positions very eloquently.....and you have responded with more and more false accusations.

"By GAWD......if you don't feel like I do.....YOU'RE A RELIGIOUS ZEALOT!!!!!

while you're scrambling, maybe you could link to where i ever claimed to be dumb. :cuckoo:

You seem to be under the impression that I consider Rove v. Wade the only advancement liberals have made in this war on Christianity. A lot has happened since the court decided that case. It has been a steady progression of demands by the left with the intention of never letting reproductive-rights fade as a contentious political issue.
War on christianity.

Nope. I have defended my positions very eloquently.....and you have responded with more and more false accusations.

Conspiracy theories won't resuscitate your bankrupt argument.

Conspiracy theories won't resuscitate your bankrupt argument.

Conspiracy theories?

You painted me with such a wide brush throwing me in with the Holy-rollers, Bible-bangers, and the Roman Catholics......

I haven't been to church in years. The sermons sometimes turns my stomach. I can't stand televangelists.

I just know that abortion is a serious issue.....I'm a defender for those who can't defend themselves from a lousy mother.

What I'm doing is witnessing to people who take life so lightly that is can be snuffed out because they think a moment's indiscretion can be solved by charging it to Uncle Sam......cuz having to raise the little darling would be such a total drag. There should be heavy consequences for not using a rubber. I also understand that some women can't go on the pill and still others can't control their menstrual cycles properly without them. Yet all of the women who just like going to Frat-parties are using up all of the benefits needed by the poor.

It's a complicated subject......and should be left up to physicians.....not dirtbag politicians.

You seem to be under the impression that I consider Rove v. Wade the only advancement liberals have made in this war on Christianity. A lot has happened since the court decided that case. It has been a steady progression of demands by the left with the intention of

never letting reproductive-rights fade as a contentious political issue.

didn't you just cry about people putting words in your mouth??

"You seem to be under the impression that"
:blahblah:

"never letting reproductive-rights fade as a contentious political issue"

^ it's the GOP's poor leadership which has perpetuated this sort of emotional pandering that holds the rest of our country hostage to these bogus strawmen, election after election after election ad nauseam...........

war on Christianity...pffft Jesus Christ is pro choice, he told me so himself! :lol:

You certainly have the right to try and impose your extremist religious beliefs on others but the majority of Americans disagree with your absolutist position. Abortion as a function of compliance with the law is not murder in spite of your hysterical claims. Like the Taliban, you would hope that a patriarchal, backward society would drag equal rights back into the Dark Ages.

I would agree that abortion is something that belongs in the dark ages, along with the iron maiden, the rack, the popes pear, and other demonstrations of the cruelty and utter contempt for human life that marked that era.

Sounds like a good slogan Hollie - the iron maiden is abortion for grown ups:

ironmaiden.jpg

Shouldn't all abortion be left in the dark ages?

when the unhinged one attempts to lecture about being grown up... laughter ensues.

"Do you agree... that a fetus isn't human"

no, i do not.

i believe the OP is probably making fun of emotional nutjobs like you.

As (apparently) a far right religious zealot, or is that loon? I can never remember the stereotype that the left has stuck me in. Perhaps we can get the atheists or the pro-abortion crowd to hand out lapel pins? That would certainly help, I think. We can pick those up right after the racist lapel pins that the Black Lives Matter crowd is handing out, but before the homophobe pins that the LGBTXYZ crowd is handing out. But I digress...

Anyway, as an evangelical Christian and a conservative, I fully support the notion that man is unique and has a soul. When does his soul form? Not sure. But I also don't know why the Crab Nebulae was formed and I really have no earthly idea what the whole idea behind a skunk is either. I mean, skunks stink. And if you get sprayed, burn them clothes dude, because they are useless. And the Crab Nebulae. I mean what purpose would there be. Could it be that we don't know yet?

I do not support abortion on demand and only in the case of the mothers health, rape, or incest. As a former cop (what, another lapel pin?) I adopted two children who were abused after losing one of my own. Oklahoma is attempting to adopt a law which would make the in-utero (SP?) dismemberment of a baby for an abortion, illegal, regardless of the age. Naturally, Planned Parenthood is having seizures. Good, they need to be reminded how piss ignorant they are.

I say all of this to remind you, I don't really care whether you like what I believe or not. I ALWAYS vote and I give money to those causes that I care about. Your squealing just makes it more fun.

How nice. I give money to defeat NRA loons. *your* squealing about your gun rights makes me laugh.

Forum List

Back