Where does it say in the Bible that the human soul is formed at the time of conception?

the first amendment prevents you from making your religious beliefs into MY law.

keep your own beliefs. stay out of mine. i don't believe in yours.
yet you have no problem with the law making YOUR beliefs the law......

and as soon as the law requires you to have an abortion you can complain.

until then, keep your beliefs away from other people. because no one cares.
sixty million dead children care.......
How many people did your gawds kill per the flood tale?
are you "gawd" now?......

the first amendment prevents you from making your religious beliefs into MY law.

60,000,000 dead children can't care.......They can't feel.....They can't contribute to society.....They can't pay taxes.
well there is a solution......can we kill everyone who can't pay their taxes?.......that would save us a bundle!.......

60,000,000 dead children can't care.......They can't feel.....They can't contribute to society.....They can't pay taxes.
And you would force women to have those children as a function of your extremist religious beliefs. You need to step up to the plate and promise the means for care and shelter for those children. Lay out your specific plan for the prevention of abortion, the removal of current law and the implementation of the social programs required to address your banning of abortion.

How many people did your gawds kill per the flood tale?
are you "gawd" now?......
How many people / unborn children did your various gawds slaughter per the flood tale?

There is nothing extremist about wanting our Constitution rights.
You have the right to abort but you should not demand the other half of this nation who are pro life to pay for it.

Americans are not paying for each others private medical procedures...

think it through, peach... you're repeating a dishonest talking point.

shall we have the government dictate our diet or perhaps our daily routines, lest we have to pay for fat asses who wind up with heart disease, diabetes, or a bum knee, just for being a glutenous 200 pounds over weight..? lung disease, venereal disease, you name it.. WE are all in the same insurance pool, so that argument against private reproductive choice is BOGUS.

as far as this blather about fetuses with souls...

the court is disinterested in defining when life begins, or in endorsing the religious notion of life having a soul.

SCOTUS has repeatedly ruled and reaffirmed reproductive privacy in the first trimester, regardless...

And you would force women to have those children as a function of your extremist religious beliefs. You need to step up to the plate and promise the means for care and shelter for those children.
Nobody forced them to fuck.

They had a choice.

There is nothing extremist about wanting our Constitution rights.
You have the right to abort but you should not demand the other half of this nation who are pro life to pay for it.

Americans are not paying for each others private medical procedures...

Just exactly what...do you think...health insurance is?

How does it work?

And you would force women to have those children as a function of your extremist religious beliefs. You need to step up to the plate and promise the means for care and shelter for those children.

They had a choice.
Does that include rape?

No one forced you to think through your hysterical claims, so you never bothered.

I've been looking at fake pictures of the fetus on religious extremist sites and was wondering where I might find the above question in scripture?

And when does a pancake become a pancake? An egg and flour have the potential to become a pancake, but it's not really a pancake. When you add all the ingredients of flour, milk, and eggs, it's still not a pancake....it's only batter. It becomes a pancake when the cook decides it's cooked and ready.

To say a fetus is human, is the same as calling the batter a pancake.

Sperm has the potential of creating a human life. A hair has the potential of creating a human life, given potential cloning techniques.

(I'm just pointing out the silliness of this argument)

A potential baby becomes a baby when and if the mother decides it so....when the fetus can live on it's own, right around the neighborhood of 7 months of gestation.
ROFL

They had a choice.
Does that include rape?

No one forced you to think through your hysterical claims, so you never bothered.

Let me get this straight.....you feel murdering a fetus is cool if the mom claims rape....?

They had a choice.
Does that include rape?

Let me get this straight.....you feel murdering a fetus is cool if the mom claims rape....?
Let me get this straight.... your intention is to try and force women to bear a child regardless of the circumstances surrounding pregnancy? Rape, incest?

They had a choice.
Does that include rape?

Let me get this straight.... your intention is to try and force women to bear a child regardless of the circumstances surrounding pregnancy? Rape, incest?

No......your intention seems to be to make me pay for it.

They had a choice.
Does that include rape?

That was a pretty slippery side step. Your intentions are consistent with the most extreme of the far right religious loons.

Is that why modern law's are failing, because they rely heavily now upon mans unruly teachings and/or his penniless understanding of things, and this being apart from God's law's and his teachings sought after throughout the world since the beginning ? Without God, man is nothing, and it has been proven time and time again and in so many ways that this is truth. Man has forsaken that which has given him breathe and has given him life yet again in history, and he has sought to become a god of men himself, but this has been proven time and time again to be a failure in the worlds history, so why go against the grain so much ? The bible tells of this very time period, and man's actions within it for which we all live, so why don't people read it and become amazed at how accurate it actually is ? Note that the bible/word that was delivered onto us is not time constrained, so don't try and date it in anyway or you will be fooling yourselves upon doing so.

Separation between civil and ecclesiastical laws is fundamental to Anglo-Saxon legal tradition--and thus to our Common Law. The alternative is not an acceptable one:

"You separate religion from your policies, contradicting the pure nature which affirms Absolute Authority to the Lord and your Creator. You flee from the embarrassing question posed to you: How is it possible for God the Almighty to create His creation, grant them power over all the creatures and land, grant them all the amenities of life, and then deny them that which they are most in need of: knowledge of the laws which govern their lives?"
-- Osama bin Laden; from 'Letter to America'
So even he saw the balance begin to shift in these things, wherefore the balance is becoming lost as man seeks to take the seat of God in this world, and for which he and another wants to now totally control.

According to the Bible's narrative of Jesus, his Kingdom is not of this world. It was the third temptation that he faced, and he declined it.
How crazy was old satan, to not have totally understood for whom it was that he had standing before him on that day or did he ? The offer explains it all, and of course the situation and refusal of such an offer tells us that it was not ole Beelzebub's time to be dealt with as of yet, but his time is coming fast so stay tuned.
So Psalms & Jeremiah does not exist?

They no longer apply.

Religion no longer rules Medicine and the Law.

The 20th Century almost completely removed religion from secular society.

Modern laws no longer enforce church laws.

Regards from Rosie

75% of this Nation says you're wrong.

our government is not here to enforce your church's biases.

Our government eh, as if it is not her government too ? You see this is the problem these days, otherwise the anti-Christ left seems to think that it now has a monopoly on the united states government, and upon the actions of the u.s. government in which is to almost always run in their favor now, but this will soon be changing as people have finally figured all of this out.

The people make up the government of this nation, and so there are many different wings attached to it. Now if a Christian supports the government in this nation, then that means that the government has enough religious character about itself, that it would draw upon that wing of support when needed, just as it does with any other wing that attaches itself to it as well.

The same amendment tells me that congress shall pass NO LAW regarding my free expression of my religion

They had a choice.
Does that include rape?

That was a pretty slippery side step. Your intentions are consistent with the most extreme of the far right religious loons.

Not really.

I just know how to use logic. You, on the other hand, are using emotion almost exclusively.

First abortion was made legal, with some exceptions. Then it became abortion on demand. Then it became a Democrat promising taxpayers would foot the bill. Then it became birth control should be covered under health plans. Next is birth control must be taxpayer funded and we must be happy with the slippery slope we've been forced to slide down regardless of our beliefs.

Separation between civil and ecclesiastical laws is fundamental to Anglo-Saxon legal tradition--and thus to our Common Law. The alternative is not an acceptable one:

"You separate religion from your policies, contradicting the pure nature which affirms Absolute Authority to the Lord and your Creator. You flee from the embarrassing question posed to you: How is it possible for God the Almighty to create His creation, grant them power over all the creatures and land, grant them all the amenities of life, and then deny them that which they are most in need of: knowledge of the laws which govern their lives?"
-- Osama bin Laden; from 'Letter to America'
So even he saw the balance begin to shift in these things, wherefore the balance is becoming lost as man seeks to take the seat of God in this world, and for which he and another wants to now totally control.

According to the Bible's narrative of Jesus, his Kingdom is not of this world. It was the third temptation that he faced, and he declined it.
How crazy was old satan, to not have totally understood for whom it was that he had standing before him on that day or did he ? The offer explains it all, and of course the situation and refusal of such an offer tells us that it was not ole Beelzebub's time to be dealt with as of yet, but his time is coming fast so stay tuned.
They no longer apply.

Religion no longer rules Medicine and the Law.

The 20th Century almost completely removed religion from secular society.

Modern laws no longer enforce church laws.

Regards from Rosie

75% of this Nation says you're wrong.

our government is not here to enforce your church's biases.

Our government eh, as if it is not her government too ? You see this is the problem these days, otherwise the anti-Christ left seems to think that it now has a monopoly on the united states government, and upon the actions of the u.s. government in which is to almost always run in their favor now, but this will soon be changing as people have finally figured all of this out.

The people make up the government of this nation, and so there are many different wings attached to it. Now if a Christian supports the government in this nation, then that means that the government has enough religious character about itself, that it would draw upon that wing of support when needed, just as it does with any other wing that attaches itself to it as well.

The same amendment tells me that congress shall pass NO LAW regarding my free expression of my religion

Would you murder puppies just because the mother was raped?

You're so eager to kill should the right situation arise....I wonder about the debth of your moral depravity...

You keep thinking that.

In the early months of gestation, the body is building a framework of blood vessels and cartilage and nerves and muscle, but none of it is connected to work as it does in a human being.
What is it connected too?

Being a vegetable? Of course everything about the process is the work of creating a human-being. I don't care what laws you try to erect to protect you legally, you are committing a crime if you abort a child.

The reason the Bible doesn't talk about when a baby becomes a viable human-being is because it assumes that children must be protected in the womb or outside no matter how developed they are. It says specifically that anyone who does anything to harm the innocent are committing a terrible crime. He spoke specifically about molestation, because abortion wasn't an issue back then, but bringing harm to children at any stage "it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he was drowned in the depth of the sea.”

So if you are willing to risk it, go ahead and murder the unborn.
"I don't care what laws you try to erect to protect you legally..."

Well actually, there are laws that establish a reasonable compromise between issues such as woman's health, her choices in consultation with her family, conscience and doctor and the issue of viability relative to a developing fetus.

Out of the madrassah and into the womb zealots will be required to abide by the law.
Any reproductive procedure is very tightly wrapped in the legal protections of "women's healthcare", whether it is a matter of health or simply convenience. I know it's not cool to want to protect the life of "unborns". Frankly, birthdays are only counted once the baby leaves the birthcanal....primarily because the actual conception date and time are sort of an unknown.....or at least are today...and have always been so. Not to mention the stigma that surrounds sex. So once the baby is free of the protections (or non-protections) of a mother's womb is what has always been considered the date of birth.

I'm just glad my parents weren't into small families, because I am the youngest of 5. My mother was "punished with a baby" several times. I wouldn't even be here if my parents were Clintons or Obama's who think big families are a curse.

Women's health care is not about your extremist beliefs.
I've been looking at fake pictures of the fetus on religious extremist sites and was wondering where I might find the above question in scripture?

And when does a pancake become a pancake? An egg and flour have the potential to become a pancake, but it's not really a pancake. When you add all the ingredients of flour, milk, and eggs, it's still not a pancake....it's only batter. It becomes a pancake when the cook decides it's cooked and ready.

To say a fetus is human, is the same as calling the batter a pancake.

Sperm has the potential of creating a human life. A hair has the potential of creating a human life, given potential cloning techniques.

(I'm just pointing out the silliness of this argument)

A potential baby becomes a baby when and if the mother decides it so....when the fetus can live on it's own, right around the neighborhood of 7 months of gestation.
It doesn't and in fact God was okay with abortion.
Link

it's irrelevant.... your religious beliefs aren't and can't be law.

you're welcome.

Does that include rape?

Not really.

I just know how to use logic. You, on the other hand, are using emotion almost exclusively.

First abortion was made legal, with some exceptions. Then it became abortion on demand. Then it became a Democrat promising taxpayers would foot the bill. Then it became birth control should be covered under health plans. Next is birth control must be taxpayer funded and we must be happy with the slippery slope we've been forced to slide down regardless of our beliefs.

you know how to use logic?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:rofl:

Forum List

Back